Moon square Pluto in natal chart

ThisIsMe

I'm interested in some information on this as well, as i have moon in Aqua (in 8th) Square pluto in scorpio in the fifth.

Anyone? I could give you some information but it's nothing more than you'll find online. I guess it depends on what you want to know exactly

Peregrine_Moon

If you post a chart, you're much more likely to get a response. Without the chart, there's not much to say about the aspect other than what you'll find elsewhere online.

!4C

One possible expression that I can think attest to is an undesirable pluto response from emotional hurts. This is especially true if jupiter and/or mars are involved.

It was an issue a few times earlier in my life. I had never gone nuclear before so I was just as much shocked and ashamed that I could be that mean, especially to people I care about. In the end I think I hurt myself more from the guilt, which is why I have more control over it now. It only happens once in awhile so I prefer to direct the blast inward rather than destroy relationships and leave people with psychological scars. The intensity and style of my response had more to do with the specifics of my chart, like cancer moon and scorpio sun.

I've read that this aspect can also indicate a strong and domineering mother. Since all aspects cut both ways, this could turn into a power struggle if the person decides to resist.

Well, I do have a scorpio mother with a strong mars. However, it isn't much of an issue for me as long as I don't challenge her on sentimental issues. I'm just thankful it is something I can deal with easily.

I've also read that this can create power struggles with woman in general.

I get along fine with women that are not single. For some reason, single women cause me grief in the work place. They behave in competitive way towards me. I'm not sure why, but maybe this has something to do with it.

chris10

If you post a chart, you're much more likely to get a response. Without the chart, there's not much to say about the aspect other than what you'll find elsewhere online.
Peregrine_Moon
thank you for your reply and ...you're right.
Here's his chart.
I was wondering how this aspect would affect how he might relate to me.
On second thoughts, I will also post my natal too.
I have scorpio moon in 2nd sq jupiter ...
his gemini moon in 8th sq pluto....
might there be any similarities between the two moons,
how we react to emotions, intensity of emotions...
might he be as intense as I am?

ThisIsMe thank you for your reply :)
moon in aqua is cool with emotions, independent, hates confinement and jealousy...
how have you experienced this moon in the 8th??

!4C Thank you for taking the time to reply :)
A very interesting and explanatory post on how you've experienced this aspect.
Have you posted your chart somewhere?
I'd like to have a look at it

Last edited:

DreamingTheSeas

If you use whole signs, your man's Sun-Jupiter-Venus are in 1st house and his Saturn is in 7th less than 3' to his Dsc. And Saturn is opposite Sun-Jup-Ven.
Tell us something about this person. He sounds like someone with hard life or a hard man like those who earn happiness through sick love.

A traditional astrologer could tell us.

chris10

If you use whole signs, your man's Sun-Jupiter-Venus are in 1st house and his Saturn is in 7th less than 3' to his Dsc. And Saturn is opposite Sun-Jup-Ven.
Tell us something about this person. He sounds like someone with hard life or a hard man like those who earn happiness through sick love.

A traditional astrologer could tell us.

Thank you DreamingTheSeas for your kind reply

The fact is I don't know much about him, he hasn't really opened up...
When he's around me, he is mostly "Jupiterian"....we live very far away from each other (different cities), he is very into his career (he's a doctor), leads a very busy life.
The times we got together started out as
a friendly 11th house thing leading to a more romantic 5th house situation....
He has shown sexual interest in me -his mars squar my sun- but ...
I was more reserved than I needed to be (my virgo ASC? :sad:)

my saturn conj his moon,
his saturn opposes my moon ...
Even the first meeting chart shows saturn conj moon on DESC :sad:

his saturn squar my ven and sextiles my sun
his jupiter trines my sun, conj my moon,
his sun conj widely -10 degrees- my moon.
His mars conj my uran,
my mars oppos his uran,
his mars sextiles my venus,
his venus exactly conjucts my moon.

It's complicated.

every time I have given up on him he "sneaks" back into my life.
He doesn't seem to wanna let go,
I don't want to let go.

I met him while transit pluto conj my NN and his anti-vertex.
My progressed sun conjucts his progressed South Node (0 degrees)
and his natal South Node (4 degrees)

His progressed sun conjucts my progressed North Node ( 0 degrees)
and my natal North Node ( 1 degree)
Fated??

I'm just trying to understand him, his feelings...

Here's the first meeting chart.

Attachments

• FIRST MEETING CHART.jpg
    FIRST MEETING CHART.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:

!4C

Looking at his chart...

The 7th ruler is in the 12th conjunct jupiter, which is opposite saturn-descendant conjunction. There maybe a desire to keep relationships a secret. Saturn conjunct descendant creates a cautious approach to relationships. The opposition of jupiter-saturn can create a oscillation due to the expansiveness of jupiter and contraction of saturn. So, an oscillation between wanting a secret relationship and not wanting one at all? Either he is concerned about the opinions of others, or maybe there are other love interests in play. With that pluto square moon, maybe he thinks his mother will object to you?

It is also interesting to note that transiting jupiter is in his 7th. Gemini can often be fickle and can bring more than one opportunity at a time.

In placidus, 5th ruler (mars) is in indecisive libra, trine to that transiting jupiter. In equal house, the 5th ruler (neptune) is in the first house and currently square to transiting neptune in pisces.

Personally, I'm suspicious of his motives. Do you know anyone that sees him on a regular basis?

chris10

Looking at his chart...

The 7th ruler is in the 12th conjunct jupiter, which is opposite saturn-descendant conjunction. There maybe a desire to keep relationships a secret.
I've noticed that in his chart, it makes me wonder but the truth is
I don't know...
I met him through a work related aquaintance. She's not real close with neither me nor him. She knows only of one previous relationship of his.

Saturn conjunct descendant creates a cautious approach to relationships.

Very cautious, he has been like that from day one. There were times I thought he was... afraid of me.
One of the very first things he told me were that he has never been tolerant of pressure and manipulation with the women in his life... and at the time we lived about 100 miles apart
(his saturn oppos venus,
mars conjuct uranus?)

The opposition of jupiter-saturn can create a oscillation due to the expansiveness of jupiter and contraction of saturn. So, an oscillation between wanting a secret relationship and not wanting one at all?

I have thought that it would be very easy for him to have
other women around but to me he seems
more of a guy who would rather be alone than be in a relationship...
I am not sure though, maybe I see him this way.

Either he is concerned about the opinions of others, or maybe there are other love interests in play. With that pluto square moon, maybe he thinks his mother will object to you?
Maybe

It is also interesting to note that transiting jupiter is in his 7th. Gemini can often be fickle and can bring more than one opportunity at a time.
I was afraid of that

In placidus, 5th ruler (mars) is in indecisive libra, trine to that transiting jupiter. In equal house, the 5th ruler (neptune) is in the first house and currently square to transiting neptune in pisces.

He does seem very indecisive towards me

Personally, I'm suspicious of his motives. Do you know anyone that sees him on a regular basis?
We have a few common friends but not a single person who sees him regularly.
He is a mystery to a lot of his friends

!4C

chris10 said:
One of the very first things he told me were that he has never been tolerant of pressure and manipulation with the women in his life
That is trouble. Being a scorpio he is surely to sense your 1st house pluto-asc conjunction and mars in 7th.

chris10 said:
We have a few common friends but not a single person who sees him regularly.
He is a mystery to a lot of his friends
More trouble. It will be difficult to determine the truth.

With mercury in first, gemini moon, and 3rd ruler conjunct descendant, it seems like he would want someone for conversation. Although saturn ruling the third might restrict the amount of it.

Giving him the benefit of doubt on being a player, it seems more like he is after a casual, intimate friend, rather than a partner. Did he ever communicate his point of view on marriage or committed relationships? If not, I would bring that up as philosophical conversation. You might get a clue on likes/dislikes.

chris10

That is trouble. Being a scorpio he is surely to sense your 1st house pluto-asc conjunction and mars in 7th.

More trouble. It will be difficult to determine the truth.

With mercury in first, gemini moon, and 3rd ruler conjunct descendant, it seems like he would want someone for conversation. Although saturn ruling the third might restrict the amount of it.
He actually talks a lot, we talk a lot when we are together.
I talked about things I felt comfortable with telling him, he did too.
There was no pressure.

Giving him the benefit of doubt on being a player,
I did accuse him of being a player, he said that he is not and that he is very careful about starting a relationship with a woman since his experiences haven't been all that great...
what can I say? ... I believed him, I felt the need to believe him, I want to believe him (remember my neptune ruled Pisces DESC? haha) but I am aware of the fact that he may be a player.

it seems more like he is after a casual, intimate friend, rather than a partner. Did he ever communicate his point of view on marriage or committed relationships? If not, I would bring that up as philosophical conversation. You might get a clue on likes/dislikes.

On our first date he talked about how much he wants to settle down and have a family in the near future,
we talked about the distance (we lived about 100 miles apart at the time, and now... even further) and how that might be a "slight" problem between us but that we would get past that etc. He seemed to be very attracted to me but
I didn't sleep with him... probably turned him off