anyone can help me with my RS 2015? in bad mood...

mirtillax

Hi everybody, first of all, sorry for my english, it won't be good because i'm an italian girl of 34 years old. i was looking for an help with my next solar return 2015 and i have some questions. My life is a mess, nothing is going well... i divorced 5 years ago, i have 2 kids, my last love relationship (lasted 2 years) ended up now with pain for me, i have no job, no money, i have not a own home, infact me and my sons we live at my mother's home because without job and money i cannot have a house. i attended college but i've always been sucker in job matter, i'm going ahead but something always pushes me back. My job dreams concern art and creativity, i'm a songwriter a writer but nothing good happens in this field for me, even if i worked hard, i didn't get any satisfaction or recognition. This is the situation from some years now. I was waiting 2015, hoping it would be The big Year for me, the year i was waiting for something better for me, for my sons for our life. But i did my solar return of 2015 and the sky fallen on me, again. I have a good ascendant position, but there is an aspect that seems to suggest me, next year will be the hardest year for me and nothing good will come: i have annual Saturn squaring my natal sun and jupiter.... as you can imagine i'm very depressed and sad for this... but i try not to lose my hope so i'd like to know from someone expert in this if such an aspect is always bad, and if the square can be referred to the results or to the attitude and approach. I make an example... a person who wants to win the lottery won't never win the lottery with this aspects or he could win but the aspects suggest to remain grounded and realistic and not to squander what obtained? anyone had a great year with saturn square sun and jupiter? i attached my natal chart and my next solar return... hoping someone can help me... thanks to all!!!

Attachments

• RS2015PARTI.jpg
    RS2015PARTI.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 13