I dreamt about my future husband.

So, two years ago I had a wonderful dream about having this super handsome and nice boyfriend who loved me and I really loved him back. The dream felt so real and when I woke up I just couldn't shake off that wonderful feeling. During that day I went on tumblr and while scrolling down random pictures I saw him. It was definitely him, even the room in which he was looked the same as the one in my dreams. So, I had to share this dream with my friends. One of my friends told me that I dreamed it on the night in which you supposedly dream of your future husband. And she was right, I knew earlier about that belief, but it just didn't cross my mind.
About a month later I found him on tumblr and instagram, and we chat a little before he stopped using tumblr for some personal reasons.
It's been two years and I still can't get that dream out of my head. He's absolutely everything I look for in a guy, from his looks to his personality and to his interests.
I know that we live on two opposite sides of the world and that we will probably never meet in person, but I just can't get him out of my mind.

So, I've made our natal charts (I know his birthday and where he was born, but not the exact time). Could you please help me figure this out. I have this stupid feeling like we were meant to be.
I'll provide further information if needed.

I know this isn't a real question, but I really need to figure out if there really is something, or am I just a fool.
I've been told that I am going to marry at age of 29 and right now I'm 19. I just don't want to have him stuck in my mind for ten years and then figure out if this is true or not.
Thank you.

mine natal chart:
image.png

his:
image.png