saturn square natal sun, mercury, venus and mars in 5th house

Karina Anne

Hi,

I will soon be going through a Saturn transit through my 5th house and square my sun, mercury, venus and mars in my 8th house.
I just was wondering what that means and what I might expect.
I would appreciate some explanation.
Thanks!

[Moderator note - thread moved, as thread-poster's own astrological views on the aspects are missing. Incidentally, welcome to the forum.:)]

Last edited by a moderator:

katydid

Hi,

I will soon be going through a Saturn transit through my 5th house and square my sun, mercury, venus and mars in my 8th house.
I just was wondering what that means and what I might expect.
I would appreciate some explanation.
Thanks!

Having your chart would make it much more specific but there are things in general we can see.

First of all, your stellium of personal planets in the 8th may mean that you are often having to rely upon others for your financial freedom or security. It may feel at times that you are a prisoner of others actions or desires, depending upon the sign and aspects. You may feel frustration from waiting and wanting things to change, especially when you are young. When you get older, you will probably be very independent, and will want others to be dependent/reliant upon you instead.
:sideways:
As Saturn transits your 5th, you may begin this journey for self reliance and personal freedom. You may end up cutting some long standing ties however, as you stand up for yourself and for your own beliefs and desires. You also may let go of some of your old dreams or visions, and instead focus more realistically upon one or 2 which would be practical and beneficial for you in the end. :rightful:

Saturn is the Lord of Karma and master teacher, but really he's trying to teach us about ourselves. It wants us to be responsible, hard working, dutiful and learn our Lessons properly, so they won't have to keep being repeated. Therefore, is usually suggests things slowing down, delays, limitations and restrictions so we can learn these Lessons.

What Saturn does is 'test' what is of value to you and what is working in your life. It wants structure and hard work. If something isn't working--- it may well end--- so something better can be put in it's place. Saturn will rebuild but not how it was before...... Uranus will break and not rebuild :love:

So transiting 5th house suggests recreational matters, love affairs, things like holidays will all slow down, or become much much more serious. Dealings with children may feel more burdened, heavy for example.
http://cafeastrology.com/saturntransitaspects.html

Lin

If you don't want to give your birth info, it would be helpful to know if the square is from Virgo to Sagittarius or from Libra to Capricorn. Saturn changes sign at the end of October so when you say "soon" it could mean either one.
LIN

Karina Anne

If you don't want to give your birth info, it would be helpful to know if the square is from Virgo to Sagittarius or from Libra to Capricorn. Saturn changes sign at the end of October so when you say "soon" it could mean either one.
LIN

Sorry about that. That squaure is form Saturn in Libra to Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars in Capricorn all conjunct together. My rising sign is in Gemini as well.

katydid

Sorry about that. That squaure is form Saturn in Libra to Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars in Capricorn all conjunct together. My rising sign is in Gemini as well.
That makes the whole thing even a little more intense, with Saturn ruling the Cap stellium. That brings Father/Authority Figures/Duty/Courts into the equation. You may feel tested by these themes during this time, and be held hostage emotionally by others.

Your own creative desires, and personal relationships may be legally ensnared and corrupted at this time. :sad: