Based on my birth chart: which kind of partners do I atract?

Hi astrologers!

I was trying to find, with the help of my birth chart, which kind of woman may I come across in the future! :kissing:

Based on it, I see the 7th cusp on cancer and the moon in Scorpio in the 10th house! Moreover, I do have Mars in the seventh and my Venus has a plenty of aspects...:wink: however, my moon is very aflicted :sad:

Maybe I will find her during my job (10th house)? Will she be more like a Marsian type?

Thanks in advance!!

Attachments

• astro_2gw_02_monteiro25.3770.21455.gif
    astro_2gw_02_monteiro25.3770.21455.gif
    51.3 KB · Views: 21

virgo18

You attract and are attracted to Lunar personalities, mature who are powerful, dominant but sensible.

You will find your serious girlfriends through your career goals, interests. You and your wife can be just friends for a time before you get involved in something serious. But you two can experience jealousy at the time you are friends.

With Venus in Aries you like women who are active and make exercise. This is physical. (mars)
For personality you are attracted to women who behave like scorpio. (pluto personality)

She can be slightly older than you.

You attract and are attracted to Lunar personalities, mature who are powerful, dominant but sensible.

You will find your serious girlfriends through your career goals, interests. You and your wife can be just friends for a time before you get involved in something serious. But you two can experience jealousy at the time you are friends.

With Venus in Aries you like women who are active and make exercise. This is physical. (mars)
For personality you are attracted to women who behave like scorpio. (pluto personality)

She can be slightly older than you.

Thanks Virgo!

I ahve read that mars in the 7th usually does not have good interpretations... it is usually said that I can have difficulties in having relationships...

I usually see that in vedic astrology, which is more rigid with interpretations...:pinched:

Why older than me? :surprised:

virgo18

Thanks Virgo!

I ahve read that mars in the 7th usually does not have good interpretations... it is usually said that I can have difficulties in having relationships...

I usually see that in vedic astrology, which is more rigid with interpretations...:pinched:

Why older than me? :surprised:

I ahve read that mars in the 7th usually does not have good interpretations
Mars in the 7th house only makes her personality with Aries traits.

it is usually said that I can have difficulties in having relationships...
It depends on the condition of the planet in the 7th

I usually see that in vedic astrology, which is more rigid with interpretations...
Vedic astrology has different methods of interpretation. Also your Vedic chart is much different than your western. In your Vedic chart mars is in your 6th perhaps.

Why older than me?
This is one of the possibilities the ruler of the 7th house in the 10th brings. But it is more common in women case that there is an age difference. For a man, not always... just slightly older, if not...of your same age but she will be mature.