3 Planets in the 12th house meaning?

LilyLibra

Hi guys!

I'm quite new to astrology and finding myself very overwhelmed by the amount of information online.

One thing I noticed and was a bit worried about was the fact that I have 3 planets in my 12th house - Sun, moon and Mercury. Lots of online sources say its a bad sign to have planets in this house :surprised: . I was wondering if anyone can interpret this and tell me what it could mean. Many websites talk about it meaning that I had really severely strained relationships with my parents, which isn't really the case as I've never had any dramatic family issues. Other sites say many criminals have this placement which is also worrying :andy: . I'm very interested in what it could mean in the context of my chart.

Anyway, any input on this would be really helpful and interesting! I'd also love to know if there's anything else of interest in the chart, especially in regards to careers or spirituality (I've been thinking about these areas a lot recently)

Thanks so much in advance to anyone who answers, I would really appreciate the help :smile:

Attachments

• NATALCH97.gif
    NATALCH97.gif
    55.1 KB · Views: 16

rahu

Banned
hi again
just a note.... you have given two different time of birth in your charts posted,,,,which is correct?
rahu

LilyLibra

Hi!

This was an old post with an old birth time given by my mom when I first asked her, she wasn't certain though. When I sent a letter to the hospital asking for my exact birth time the correct time was actually 3 O'clock! Hence the new post :smile: