What does my Lilith placement tell you?

3nigma

Hello lovely people :)

I started looking deeper into the sphere of Lilith today - still couldn't figure out what mine has to say, though.
I'm figuring out my childhood issues at the moment since I experience extreme flashbacks and triggers these days - I started a therapy in may
and I thought maybe astrology could help me find some additional answers

Maybe you can help me?

ZF4jZmblZGN3ZGx5AGVkAQpjZQNjZGNjZQNjZQN0AGtlZj.png

22'22 Gemini in the 4th House

thank you so much!

rahu

Banned
hi 3nigma

just a few points before looking at Lilith.

your Uranus/Neptune conjunction is square to your node. this shows exceptional astral connection. your dreams have always been intense and vivid and very often prophetic. with Neptune conjunct to Uranus these forces can give you visionary abilities which can even occur in waking states or dreams can continue from slap into waking states.

you also have a very favorable pattern called a grand sextile.
Uranus/Neptune are sextile to Saturn , trine to the moon, oppose to venus/mercury, trine to chiron and sextile to pluto ,completing a 6 side star in your chart.

this is extremely favorable because it show that you have the potential to integrate all the abilities and powers symbolized by the planets and consciously use these elements.

as you speak of childhood issues, usually these are a function of the parents. but here moon and sun are part of the grand sextile and chiron, pluto and Saturn which are most often part of abusive experiences are all part of the grand sextile.

so your interest in your Lilith is prescient as the chiron ceres midpoint is square to Lilith and juno is opposed to Lilith.

ceres/chrion can show a abusive female family member. the abuse can be characterizes by ceaseless criticizes and demeaning attitude toward you,if there is a physical element in the abuse then it entails quirky, eccentric sexual encounters.
with juno opposed to Lilith, the onus falls on a female grand parent or female authority figure .

Lilith's powers in your personality gives you a analytical and nurturing base to your personality. juno shows a noble and understanding nature with family loyalties.

I would think your issues steam from a very early period in your life, likely before you gained consciousness of your self.

rahu