Looking for (professional) Reading

Kat5hVA

I am new to this site, and have posted about 5 posts now.

I would like a few recommendations on who I should request a natal chart reading. I googled a search for natal chart readings, and obviously a lot of websites pop up...

I saw Steven Forrests' website, but he has over a year wait. There are several people that advertise on Etsy... I just want someone experienced, reliable and who can present a readable, and hopefully understandable reading.

Do you have a top 5 recommendation if you could get someone to read your chart who would you like to have read your chart?

rafaella

I am new to this site, and have posted about 5 posts now.

I would like a few recommendations on who I should request a natal chart reading. I googled a search for natal chart readings, and obviously a lot of websites pop up...

I saw Steven Forrests' website, but he has over a year wait. There are several people that advertise on Etsy... I just want someone experienced, reliable and who can present a readable, and hopefully understandable reading.

Do you have a top 5 recommendation if you could get someone to read your chart who would you like to have read your chart?

I would advice you to get either Vedic astrology reading or Medieval natal astrology. Vedic astrology by Ryan Kurczak , or Ernst Wilhelm (They both use tropical charts). Medieval western astrology by Benjamin Dykes.

sadge

I would advice you to get either Vedic astrology reading or Medieval natal astrology. Vedic astrology by Ryan Kurczak , or Ernst Wilhelm (They both use tropical charts). Medieval western astrology by Benjamin Dykes.

Rafaella,
Why do you recommend vedic or medieval? Just wondering what your reasoning may be. Neither of those branches are my area of focus/specialty so I'm curious what you think we can gain from them as opposed to others. (Steven Forrest is as evolutionary as it gets, I'd think! Which is where Kat first inquired?)