Is she cheating on me?

galaxy

Simple straight forward question as instructed by gurus.

Is she cheating on me? Will she cheat on me?

Neptune Rising, dr. farr, misskitty, BobZemco anyone?

Attachments

• madness.gif
    madness.gif
    48.6 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

isismagdalenne

I dont think she is. you are sun, she is saturn. If she was having an affair it would be mercury (5th from 7th) There is an aspect between mercury and saturn but its an opposition, ...so thats not a romantic tryst going on if you ask me. Take into consideration though that I am still learning and practicing, so hopefully someone else will come on and say if thats right or wrong. The strange thing is, there is no aspect between you and her either. Is she pulling away from you?

isismagdalenne

Im not completely satisfied with that..... the more I think of it, the more I wonder about that mercury saturn opp. hopefully someone else will come check it.

galaxy

"Is she pulling away from you?"

not really - had a very positive, emotional chat with her last night.

thanks for the quick reply.

anyone else?

misskitty

I don't see any glaring signs here that she is cheating, but I don't see anything positive between the two of you, either. Venus represents the end of the matter for her, and your 3rd house of communication, and the Moon is about to oppose it. It is possible that you could have a fight, or she may leave. She is in Retrograde, so maybe she will come back, but I don't see any indications that the relationship is going anywhere right now. It is also possible that this chart isn't radical since it was asked so soon after the last one. Meditation on a question should taken longer than just a few hours. :-/ Didn't you read the article?

Last edited:

BobZemco

Is she cheating on me? Will she cheat on me?

This chart is Radical. Sun is Hour Ruler, in the same Triplicity (a Fire Sign), and aspects the Ascendant with a good aspect, namely a trine.

She has a recent history with someone, like in the last 3 weeks/months and will probably see him again.

I don't know how much into that you want to read. Your relationship doesn't appear to be very stable. I note both of your significators are exalted so you're both arrogant and bull-headed, which might be why there's tension in your relationship (although your eyes have to be open to see that).

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

I shall delineate using the Lot of Sexual "Misconduct by Women" (there is also such a Lot for men as well)
-she = 7th house = Aquarius = Saturn
-Lot of Sexual Misconduct-LOSM- (asc+mars-moon) falls @ 15 Pisces
-Saturn (her) retrogrades away from the LOSM = no answer
-Moon (using this as quesited co-significator) is in partile opposition to the LOSM = no answer

The testimonies are supportive of a "no she is not cheating" answer

Pulling away from you?
-you = 1st house = Leo = Sun
...her significator (Saturn) is retrgrading toward the Sun, and the Sun is flowing toward Saturn (it has passed the opposition point) Also, if we take the Moon as querent's co-significator, she (Saturn) is retrograding toward the Moon and Moon is also flowing toward Saturn
...so I would say she is not pulling away from you (during the time frame of this horary chart)

Neptune Rising

I would say she isn't cheating now on you, but maybe in the past, I have been curious about the Saturn/Venus trine though recently and the strong receptions.

Interesting posts above :)

gemini59

Would her fifth or 12th be used in this as 12th house rules clandestine affairs, self-undoing, secret dealings?

Sun is one of the strongest in the chart and has mutual reception with Aries. If we look at mars, saturn and mercury we see an interesting dynamic...
I find it interesting too that right now both saturn and mercury are retrograde which typically implies a return to something or rethinking it, revisiting. Is someone in her past trying to return?

They all occupy the 7th houses 3rd house of communication and the querants 9th house of divination, dreams and visions. In other words are there communication going on that the querant is experiencing as some form of psychic recognition?

The sun weakens all that are near it in the house ie jupiter, mars and mercury. The querant is strong in communications and thoughts and generally stronger then other competitors. Maybe too strong.

If we look at mercury retrograde as implying 5th house an old lover? trying to return? it is in opposition her ruler implying some separation to this idea.

Mars, suns ruler is also forming opposition to saturn implying a separation from her too. Does this imply she is also separating from the querant. A note too is that Saturn rules her 12th house of clandestine affairs.

Moon is forming an opposition to venus implying a separation from love itself.

Saturn opposes in general the conflicting arguments...Aries=conflict rules her h3.

Sun combusts jupiter the natural rules of justice and fairness. Is querant unable to be fair?

Saturn occupies the her 9th house of vision and dreams and your house of communication.
She may be reticent, withdrawn as it appears to you. My feeling is she has withdrawn from you and clearly another person from the past who has tried to reconcile. She has withdrawn from 'relationship' due to conflict.

Your question is about now and in the future...
Saturns depositer is venus housed in her 2nd house of self-esteem. Venus in Pisces is fair, sacrificing as it is exalted in Pisces. I do not think she will.

If we look at the significators and their depositors she holds you in triplicity and you either in term or less meaning you have less regard for her then she for you...do you not think well enough of her? This is in interesting thought...

Last edited:

galaxy

@ isismagdalenne, BobZemco, dr. farr, Neptune Rising, gemini59 -

Many many many thanks gents/ladies for your prompt and extensive reply. It has highlighted several issues which we already have been focussing on.

[personal and attacking comment deleted - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

isismagdalenne

starting backwards, the dispositors of the significators are in triplicity and term, BUT the significators themselves are in each other’s fall. Which means they are rather bad for each other. He is disposited by mars and she by Venus. I think maybe she is a bit idealistic. I agree that he doesn’t think as much of her as she does for him. However, Saturn and the sun are both in their own exaltation, therefore I think they both think more than enough of themselves and have somewhat of a selfish interest at heart.
As far as the 3rd/9th I was wondering if perhaps this is a long distance relationship? But, either way there is a definite strain to communication here. Saturn is her significator, but it also means restriction and limitation and its in your 3rd house of communication, but it also rules her 12th house, like someone said above. Secrets? Is there something she doesn’t want you to know, maybe?
The mars conj merc RX opp. Saturn, I think means you guys are going to fight about something either you have already fought about before, or something that happened in the past.
Sun is in semi-sextile to Venus…did you have another woman? One that is irritating you now? Maybe she knew the woman. But that idea is only by the concept that Venus is used as a significator for the “other-woman” sometimes. If you look to which houses that Venus rules, it would be 3rd, and 10th. So again, communications, short journeys, early education etc. 10th would be career, ambitions, authority figures etc. Neither which seem to apply much on first glance, unless there is something of that which would make sense to the querant but not someone who doesn’t know the situation. I don’t think the relationship is going to go much further in terms of growing harmony. But if you look at the moon, (your co-sig and the “weather” of the situation) there are still going to be lingering emotional ties because the moon is latitude conj (parallel) to Saturn.

[response to personal comment and attack deleted - Moderator]

galaxy

@isismagdalenne - Thanks for your contribution. Appreciated.

Sun is in semi-sextile to Venus…did you have another woman? One that is irritating you now? Maybe she knew the woman.

No, you are wrong - there is no other woman.

If you look to which houses that Venus rules, it would be 3rd, and 10th. So again, communications, short journeys, early education etc. 10th would be career, ambitions, authority figures etc. Neither which seem to apply much on first glance, unless there is something of that which would make sense to the querant but not someone who doesn’t know the situation.

It doesn't make any sense.

And P.S. this may not be any of my business, BUT...

Yes you are right it is none of your business. Keep it to that. Thanks.

[personal comment and attack, and response to this, deleted - Moderator]

Neptune Rising

All

I have deleted the personal comment and attack, and responses to these. Please stick to the astrological analysis and AWAY from personal comments and judgements on people's characters. We are not here to judge each other, we are here to learn about astrology - can we please keep it this way.

Thanks
NR