Will I get pregnant this year?

fensi88

You post a natal chart, but we do not need it. We need chart for moment when you asked the question...

fensi88

Yes, chart is Ok.
You are Sa and Moon, pregnancy is matter of 5 house ruler is Ve. Neighter Moon or Sa has applying aspect with Ve, so the answer to your question is No.

rafaella

The ruler of baby Venus is in fertile sign, Cancer and in angle. However, your own ruler Saturn is a malefic and in not so fertile sign, Mars coming to a conjunction to it. Moon is also barren. There is definintely a delay. Mars would represent doctors, ruling MC.

I think you will need some professional help with this, and if you do, you will have a healthy pregnancy. Unfortunately I believe it could be several years before, that, upto 4 years as ruler of 5th is in 7th house. Very sorry for this news. No pregnancy this year..... :(

You can post your natal chart with progressions and transits and I will have a further look. Go to astro.com and to the extended chart section, you can add progressions/transits to the drop down menu.

best wishes!

rafaella

Thank you for the added chart...I had a quick look, but will look again soon, possibly tonight. Pluto is ruler of 5th or Mars, progressed Pluto is opposing your natal Moon in 12th, Pluto is also a slow planet so it has a negative effect on you and possibly pregnancy issues, and can be a prolonged matter..

But the best chance of getting pregnant would be when progressed Moon trines Mars in 5th, I think that will be in 2 years at least, I have to take a look to see exactly when. The other thing I noticed, your progressed Sun is about to change signs in 3 years, it usually has huge effect on the querent, It can be involving career/work matters or changed direction in life. You could move from one location to another.... It is usually a big change and you may be feeling affect of it in 2 years. I dont think its regarding pregnancy though....

I would also suggest for you to post this same chart with progressions in natal section, there are astrologers there who know more about natal charts than me...:)

mateja

thanks...if only i can understand more of it ...I think that would be great..
Im happy and hope to have childen at all...:unsure: thank you , thanks a lot!!

rafaella

I had another look, it actually seems more of a possibility for pregnancy next year. This time next year looks good, transiting Jupiter conjucnt natal Moon in 12th. And Progressed Moon trine Mars in 5th at the same time.

I also would suggest asking horary again, to see if you would get pregnant next year. But ask after sometime and when you feel the right moment.

Best wishes!

caltron

What question should I ask next?

Final Update: It's official. My chart rang true and I did not get pregnant this year.

I tried acupuncture and herbs and when that did not work, I sought the help of an RE. My husband's sperm analysis was fine and my eggs and hormone levels looked wonderful for a woman of my age. However, I did an HSG and it found that one of my tubes is possibly blocked. Still my RE thought I could still get pregnant with the help of fertlity drugs and monitoring. This month I went through one round of Clomid and injectible meds and I produced two eggs, but they were both on the side of the blocked tube and I didn't get pregnant. My RE wants me to try this two more times until going to the next step, which will probably be a laproscopy which will examine my tubes and reproductive organs and check for endometriosis and scarring. If they find anything, they will try to fix what they can and then I will repeat the fertility drugs.

We are not going to go through IVF so if this doesn't work, that will be the end of journey and we will have to raise my daughter as an only child.

I can't tell you how sad and depressed I've been over this situation. You would think that having a child already would make it easier, but in a way it makes it harder because I know what I'm missing out on and how wonderful it is.

I am trying to think of another horary question to ask, because I am so weary of all the treatments and disappointments, I just want to know whether I should have some hope, or prepare to deal with my grief and move on. What would be the best question to ask, or would I need to look at some other chart? What I want to know is whether I'll ever give birth to another child. But does this question cover too broad a time period?

Last edited:

rafaella

Very sorry for your news, but dont give up hope yet. I think there is good possibility of pregnancy next year, so just keep going...You can ask horary again when you feel is the right time. Usually a timeframe is good to include, but it is upto you.

Merry Christmas! Hope you get your wish very soon! :)

caltron

I really appreciate all of the responses I got on this, and just about all of them appear to be very accurate! Just like the consensus thought, I did not get pregnant last year, but I did just get my bfp this month, right around the time Rafaella said it would be a good time for me to conceive.

After a lot of invasive surgeries, ton of supplements, acupuncture, it finally dawned on me that there was nothing wrong with me fertility wise and we started to concentrate on my hubby. He started taking supplements to improve his sperm, which was borderline in quality, and three weeks later I conceived!

Thanks again to all of you.

monz0623

I have the same question, will i conceive this year or in 2015? Iam a cancer, 6\23\83
I have saw you say to others that they need a chart. How do i get this and from where. Iam new.

caltron

I have the same question, will i conceive this year or in 2015? Iam a cancer, 6\23\83
I have saw you say to others that they need a chart. How do i get this and from where. Iam new.

Hi you can get your chart at www.astro.com. Go to Extended Chart Selection and you can enter all of your info. Good luck!!