A few questions regarding First Meeting Chart

SagSunScorpioMoon

Hi All!

I'm fairly new to astrology and I was wondering if any of you could answer some of my questions regarding relationship and First Meeting chart.

First of all, how important is the first meeting chart? Say if 2 people had a great Synastry chart, could it be overwritten by a bad first meeting chart, and vice versa?

Also, apart from looking at the First meeting chart on its own, would you compare it with your and your partner's natal chart and composite chart?

This is my first meeting chart with a guy a i recently met. Would any of you be able to take a look and let me know if the relationship looks like it has potential?

firstmeetingchart.jpg

Here are the planet positions and Houses:

Sun Pisces 5° 6'21"
Moon Aries 2°35'41"
Mercury Pisces 18°45'12"
Venus Aries 18°39'14"
Mars Virgo 16°56' 7" R
Jupiter Taurus 6° 2' 1"
Saturn Libra 29°15'51" R
Uranus Aries 2°52'48"
Neptune Pisces 0°46'28"
Pluto Capricorn 9° 0'56"
Mean Node Sagittarius 10° 6'10"
True Node Sagittarius 9°57' 4"
Chiron Pisces 5° 9'16"
Ascendant Leo 20° 16'00"

Asc Leo
2 Libra
3 Scorpio
4 Sagittarius
5 Sagittarius
6 Capricorn
Desc Pisces
8 Aries
9 Taurus
MC Gemini
11 Gemini
12 Cancer

Thank you :smile:

Anachiel

Hi All!

I'm fairly new to astrology and I was wondering if any of you could answer some of my questions regarding relationship and First Meeting chart.

First of all, how important is the first meeting chart? Say if 2 people had a great Synastry chart, could it be overwritten by a bad first meeting chart, and vice versa?

OK, the synastry chart is like the synergy between the two people, it IS the relationship itself. As if the relationship was it's own entity or being or how you integrate your energies together.

Now, the meeting chart is an event. Like transits. If anything, you would compare it to your natal charts. The event chart describes the event itself and also how things were intiated.

Also, apart from looking at the First meeting chart on its own, would you compare it with your and your partner's natal chart and composite chart?

Not the synastry chart, that is getting too many apples and oranges together. Just the natal charts.

This is my first meeting chart with a guy a i recently met. Would any of you be able to take a look and let me know if the relationship looks like it has potential?

It doesn't appear it posted...

Anachiel

Ok, so there you are the Sun in the 7th so we can say you were probably the person who pursues or is more demonstrative. You definiftely like the other person!

They are Saturn, exalted so, they tried hard to appear more than they really were or exaggerated some aspect of themselves to appear more important. not a bad thing, Saturn is just concerned about control and authorty and/or affluence.

The Moon makes a NICE sextile to Jupiter with a strong mutual reception so this relationship is (should be) fun and mind expanding. It may involve a lot of travel and evolve each other philosophies and dreams.

Thankfully, since Saturn and the Sun cannot meet in to this chart, that Jupiter collects the Moon and Sun bringing you both together. The key to this relationship is mental and philosophical stimulation, adventure, learning and travel and, I have to say it; sex and a stable home to come back to.

Obviously things cannot be THAT ideal all the time but, you get the gist.

Now, you take the event chart and compare it to the natal charts to see the individual impact the moment had on each of you. see?

picture.php

Last edited:

SagSunScorpioMoon

Ok, so there you are the Sun in the 7th so we can say you were probably the person who pursues or is more demonstrative. You definiftely like the other person!

They are Saturn, exalted so, they tried hard to appear more than they really were or exaggerated some aspect of themselves to appear more important. not a bad thing, Saturn is just concerned about control and authorty and/or affluence.

The Moon makes a NICE sextile to Jupiter with a strong mutual reception so this relationship is (should be) fun and mind expanding. It may involve a lot of travel and evolve each other philosophies and dreams.

Thankfully, since Saturn and the Sun cannot meet in to this chart, that Jupiter collects the Moon and Sun bringing you both together. The key to this relationship is mental and philosophical stimulation, adventure, learning and travel and, I have to say it; sex and a stable home to come back to.

Obviously things cannot be THAT ideal all the time but, you get the gist.

Now, you take the event chart and compare it to the natal charts to see the individual impact the moment had on each of you. see?

picture.php
Thanks Anachiel :)

Yes, I did ask him out once even though I swore I'd never chase a guy again - I really liked him. Also, the reason I asked him out on a 2nd date was because I was so nervous on our first date I walked out, and when he texted me the next day, even though i texted him back, he never received it. He must've been very confused :andy:

By the way, he did say a lot of things to impress me ;-)

I don't have his time of birth (only date of birth) so i guess it's not worth doing a comparison with his natal chart? So should i run a Synastry chart using my natal chart and the First meeting chart?

Last edited:

Anachiel

Thanks Anachiel :)

No problem.

So should i run a Synastry chart using my natal chart and the First meeting chart?

Personally, I wouldn't because what you really want to see is if the two of you have synergy or what kind of synergy you have (i.e. the synastry chart).

The meeting chart should show the dynamics, basically, already.

So, are you seeing him at all now? Where did you meet, if I may ask?

MaeMae

Banned
venus in detriment and moon conj. uranus in first meeting?
moon conj uranus is instant like/dislike ~ but heralds an emotionally unsettling meeting either way.
venus in detriment for a new romantic event will leave both parties wanting more but unlikely to work at it.
i would see this event as a one nighter ~ not to offend ~ but those two things above are not conducive to a commited or continual outcome.

SagSunScorpioMoon

venus in detriment and moon conj. uranus in first meeting?
moon conj uranus is instant like/dislike ~ but heralds an emotionally unsettling meeting either way.
venus in detriment for a new romantic event will leave both parties wanting more but unlikely to work at it.
i would see this event as a one nighter ~ not to offend ~ but those two things above are not conducive to a commited or continual outcome.

Thanks for the feedback, i was aware of the Venus in Detriment - if only i had got into astrology a little earlier, i would've postponed our first meeting :lol: Then it would've been Venus in Taurus:joyful:

No we didn't have a one-nighter. But yes, I agree with the "unsettling" part. Everything went well until I suddenly upped and left:sad: He did get in touch again though and we did see each other again.

We actually have something similar in our synastry chart - Venus mutually conjunct Uranus (both of us have Venus and Uranus in Scorpio), but with a very wide Orb (+10 degrees) so I don't think the influence of that intraspect is very strong???

SagSunScorpioMoon

Personally, I wouldn't because what you really want to see is if the two of you have synergy or what kind of synergy you have (i.e. the synastry chart).

The meeting chart should show the dynamics, basically, already.

So, are you seeing him at all now? Where did you meet, if I may ask?

Hehehe, I met him at an online dating site, that's why i know exactly what time we met, because we had arranged it, and he was 2 or 3 minutes late.

I was seeing him, we went on a couple of dates and things were great (we did not have sex). And then he disappeared out of the blue :annoyed: Which was totally out of character for him. It's been 2 weeks since he disappeared.

I went to see my psychic (my regular psychic and 2 others) and all said he will be back but it'll most likely be an on-off relationship. I really like the guy and I'd really like to see him again, even if it's going to be on-and-off.

By the way, is the first meeting the "be-all and end-all"? Say if we took a break or were separated for sometime and meet again, would the meeting time count?

Last edited:

MaeMae

Banned
the thing about first meeting charts is that they will signify the way a relationship develops. the moon~uranus is attraction/repulsion and usually that plays out sexually at some point with opp. sexes.
the "one nighter" is not exclusive to first meeting, and can indicate "take care of me now then leave me alone." a steady diet of such can be dissatisfying.
with venus detriment, needs not met in coupling.

SagSunScorpioMoon

the thing about first meeting charts is that they will signify the way a relationship develops. the moon~uranus is attraction/repulsion and usually that plays out sexually at some point with opp. sexes.
the "one nighter" is not exclusive to first meeting, and can indicate "take care of me now then leave me alone." a steady diet of such can be dissatisfying.
with venus detriment, needs not met in coupling.
Thanks MaeMae.

Hmmmm.... that sounds about right - my psychic told me that he's the kind of guy who will only come to me when he needs company and because he is career-focused, he will drop in and out of my life whenever it suits his needs :sad:

SagSunScorpioMoon

Well, blame it on my Venus in Scorpio, I find it hard to let go when I meet someone I really like :sad:

Hey Anachiel, I'm fairly new to astrology so pardon me if my question sounds silly, but how did you work out I was the Sun in the chart and he was Saturn and that I really like him?

SagSunScorpioMoon

Well, I assumed from your story that you initiated the meeting so, you would be the ASC and they, then, would be the 7th.
Hi Anachiel. Actually, what happened was, we met at an online website, he contacted me first (because he said he liked my pictures and from my hobbies and interests I looked like an interesting person). I responded to his contact and after a few emails I told him that I don’t engage in months-long e-affairs – I prefer to meet in person early on and if there is no chemistry then none of us will have wasted much time. So we both agreed to meet.

When we met, he seemed very interested and after we had had our coffee he suggested we continue our date by getting a drink at a bar. Even though I really liked him I was so nervous that at one point I just got up and said I needed to get going. He texted me the next day and said he wanted to see me again. I replied to his text (and apparently he never received it and assumed I wasn’t interested). After 2 weeks, I texted him and asked him out on a 2nd date. He then asked me out on a 3rd date and 4th (before he disappeared)

So I do feel that I am more keen since I’m not the one disappearing but he was definitely more keen on the first date.

dr. farr

Just briefly, looking at the event chart from the ancient "inceptional" point of view (Maximus, Valens), the beginning of the relationship = the first planet to have risen, which would be the Sun (why? because if you look at the chart the Sun-of the traditional planets-is the most advanced planet in the wheel, meaning it was the first to have risen earlier that day)
The "end" (later development) of the relationship is shown by the "last" planet in the chain, which is Saturn (why? because it is the last planet to rise on that day)
Saturn therefore (inceptionally considered) is the key to what will eventually develop:
-Saturn represents delay (can also = hidden/disappearances, etc)
-Saturn is exalted in Libra
-Saturn is retorgrade
Meaning: after a disappearance, delya, etc, you will meet this person again (he will "return")-that is the retrograde meaning here-and, because Saturn is exalted, the renewed situation might be favorable (albeit more likely a mixture of + and -, because the lord of the Moon's sign, Jupiter, falls in a fixed sign, Taurus, and the ancients said this circumstance indicates a mixed final result in katarchic charts)

...anyway, that's what (a couple) of the oldtime Greco/Roman astrologers would have said about the indications shown in this event chart!:w00t:

SagSunScorpioMoon

Just briefly, looking at the event chart from the ancient "inceptional" point of view (Maximus, Valens), the beginning of the relationship = the first planet to have risen, which would be the Sun (why? because if you look at the chart the Sun-of the traditional planets-is the most advanced planet in the wheel, meaning it was the first to have risen earlier that day)
The "end" (later development) of the relationship is shown by the "last" planet in the chain, which is Saturn (why? because it is the last planet to rise on that day)
Saturn therefore (inceptionally considered) is the key to what will eventually develop:
-Saturn represents delay (can also = hidden/disappearances, etc)
-Saturn is exalted in Libra
-Saturn is retorgrade
Meaning: after a disappearance, delya, etc, you will meet this person again (he will "return")-that is the retrograde meaning here-and, because Saturn is exalted, the renewed situation might be favorable (albeit more likely a mixture of + and -, because the lord of the Moon's sign, Jupiter, falls in a fixed sign, Taurus, and the ancients said this circumstance indicates a mixed final result in katarchic charts)

...anyway, that's what (a couple) of the oldtime Greco/Roman astrologers would have said about the indications shown in this event chart!:w00t:
Wow, fascinating indeed :w00t: Thank you!

Does it mean anything that his Sun is 24 degree 43 mins of Libra? It seems like transiting Saturn is conjuncting his sun (4 degree orb to wide)?