Will transiting rx Pluto trine natal Moon bring a move?

sandyv63

I have been trying to move to the west coast for well over a year. Transiting Pluto will trine my natal Moon during its rx motion. Can this indicate that long awaited move? rx Pluto won't come to an exact trine but it will come within 39 minutes of being exact. I am including my natal chart with transits and progressions for September 10, which is when Pluto comes closest to trining my natal Moon. I would appreciate any insights as to a potential move in the near future. Many thanks!

sept_10_2008.gif

blueheron

Yes, I think the Pluto trine could do it. Because it's a trine, the move should flow rather easily, if it takes place.

Can't help but notice the super duper transiting Saturn conjunction to your natal Uranus/Pluto/Sun/Venus conjunction.

sandyv63

Yes, that wonderful quadruple conjunction from Saturn has made me terribly frustrated with everything lately. I was wondering if that would ruin my chances of moving. I worked so hard during the quadruple square from Pluto to improve myself by going to college and getting 2 degrees, but now that Pluto has moved on, I seem stuck. I know most people suffer terribly during just a single Pluto transit, but I actually did quite well through all 4 of them, go figure. But once Pluto stopped squaring my stellium, everything came to a grinding halt. Or at least that's how it seems.

I am just so very frustrated to the point of hurting all over. I have no idea what to do anymore. Patience is not a virtue I possess, as I'm sure you can see. Waiting feels like I'm going backwards. It makes me terribly, terribly anxious. What did I go to school all those years for if I can't use my education? I currently live in a resort town so decent jobs are rare. I need to go where it is warm because I suffer from the cold. I really like southern California and I think I could do very well there with an MBA but it is just so expensive to get out there. Am I kidding myself or is this move a possibility?

blueheron

Took a quick peek at the Vedic... shows change of residence anytime between now and Oct 08. Let me know if this fits.
You have a very strong Vedic chart, BTW. Nice.

sandyv63

Well this is good news indeed! Finally, a small ray of sunshine...

I had a vedic chart done many years ago and all I really remember was that he (the astrologer) considered me an Aries because of my Aries moon, and he said I was highly intelligent and I had good business sense. This was way before I got my MBA. One thing he said that was inaccurate was that he didn't think I needed any education because I accumulated plenty of knowledge through my past lives. Clearly this was not totally accurate. I think my education will (eventually) open some doors.

Other than that, I know very little about Vedic astrology. How is it different than the chart I uploaded? Surely all that 5th house energy isn't any easier to deal with in the Vedic chart, is it? I know the 5th house has a wonderful reputation and all that, but I don't fit the typical description. I'm too Plutonian I suppose. And that horrible Moon-Mars opposition in intercepted houses - how does that play out in the vedic chart? In this life, it shows (rather accurately) my very cruel, abusive mother. I think the Pluto conjunctions describe the awful control she assumed over me. It was tough to break away, but I finally did. I could never have assumed my own identity until I severed all contact with her. Getting my education meant more than improving my chances at getting a decent job (someday.) It was proof to me that I am a worthy person, capable of more than she ever allowed me to be.

But I digress. Isn't this forum wonderful? I can talk about my terribly abusive childhood without fear of reprisal. But that was all in the past and I am focused on the future. If moving is a possibility in the next 4 months, I am thrilled. I have no idea where the funds will come from but I will just trust that everything will fall into place. You have given me hope, and I greatly appreciate that.

blueheron

sandyv63 said:
Well this is good news indeed! Finally, a small ray of sunshine...

I had a vedic chart done many years ago and all I really remember was that he (the astrologer) considered me an Aries because of my Aries moon, and he said I was highly intelligent and I had good business sense. This was way before I got my MBA. One thing he said that was inaccurate was that he didn't think I needed any education because I accumulated plenty of knowledge through my past lives. Clearly this was not totally accurate. I think my education will (eventually) open some doors.

Other than that, I know very little about Vedic astrology. How is it different than the chart I uploaded? Surely all that 5th house energy isn't any easier to deal with in the Vedic chart, is it? I know the 5th house has a wonderful reputation and all that, but I don't fit the typical description. I'm too Plutonian I suppose. And that horrible Moon-Mars opposition in intercepted houses - how does that play out in the vedic chart? In this life, it shows (rather accurately) my very cruel, abusive mother. I think the Pluto conjunctions describe the awful control she assumed over me. It was tough to break away, but I finally did. I could never have assumed my own identity until I severed all contact with her. Getting my education meant more than improving my chances at getting a decent job (someday.) It was proof to me that I am a worthy person, capable of more than she ever allowed me to be.

But I digress. Isn't this forum wonderful? I can talk about my terribly abusive childhood without fear of reprisal. But that was all in the past and I am focused on the future. If moving is a possibility in the next 4 months, I am thrilled. I have no idea where the funds will come from but I will just trust that everything will fall into place. You have given me hope, and I greatly appreciate that.

Well, let's keep poking around. (the Vedic is a very complex system.) I'm wondering if the Vedic astrologer who worked your chart before was from India. I can certainly see where he got the idea that your education had been completed during past lives. However, he may have been speaking about spiritual education. In any event, I take issue with that prediction. (Vedic astrologers can argue a lot... :D )

Your mother is seen from your Vedic rasi. Some kind of past life karma of her's affected her ability to cope with this life. There's an aflliction that shows cruelty from a serious "enemy" in a past life that has carried over into this one.

Your karma with this involves your spiritual growth, which is shown to be strong (hence the above astrologer's idea that your education had been completed in a past life.) I'm wondering if you practice meditation, or have found a path/teacher, or if you read a lot of books and find your own way. An MBA would not seem to fit with the spirituality seen in the Vedic, though it certainly fits with all the planets in Virgo in the Western chart.

Finding the way to combine spirituality and business. With Pluto making such a close conjunction with the Sun/Uranus/Venus in Virgo (western chart), I'd think that your job is transformation of consciousness. Since your field is business, finding a progressive company might be just right.

The field of solar energy is taking off like a brush fire since the newest innovation has lowered production costs substantially.

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/12/11/solar-energy-soon-to-be-cheaper-than-coal.aspx

1211nanosolarfoil.png

There are other "green" companies that might appeal to the strong spiritual quest I keep seeing.

Writing is also featured in your chart, as well as "sound mind." So, you'll probably do a lot of writing in your professional life.

Teaching seminars on new business approaches comes to mind. You're familiar with the field of Occupational Development I'm sure. Somewhere along these lines seems to be where you fit well.

You have a very strong chart, and have already handled a lot. It's only going to get better. The strength in your Vedic is solid and lifelong. You can expect that you'll continue to apply yourself as powerfully into the future as you have during the past years coping with the many adult problems of early childhood abuse.

Good Luck and God Bless... ;)

Last edited:

sandyv63

Yes, he was from India. You inspired me to pull out the chart he did for me so I can tell you a little more. But before I delve into that, I can't believe you mentioned solar energy. If I could do anything I wanted, I would restore houses and use all green products. I don't understand why we don't rely on solar energy more than we currently do. And I've been a subscriber to Dr. Mercola's newsletter for a while. Amazing how you tuned into all that (great minds, hehehe.) A somewhat famous astrologer I visited last year indicated I'd already make the move by now and that by June (a few days away) I would be in a good place working at a company where I could really use my talents. Hm, I think he misread something somewhere. But he did say that with my Sun surrounded by Pluto on one side and Venus on the other, I needed to work someplace where I would make a difference "through love." I have to admit, I didn't get it.

Now, about the chart the Indian astrologer did. Hm, I suppose he used another system as the planets are in different signs compared to the traditional Western chart. Oh heck, it's all a computer printout that means nothing to me. His notes are useless as they refer to the late 90's. No wonder I know so little about this type of Astrology. Well, if I ever learn, at least I already have my chart done.

As far as meditation, I tried it many times but I find it impossible. I can't still my mind longer than a minute, if that. I read, read, read, as much as I possibly can and all of my knowledge of Astrology, Tarot, I Ching, etc, is self taught. I have boxes and boxes of books mostly dedicated to the esoteric (and gardening, gotta love that Taurus rising.) Once I move I will be able to unbox all those books again. Of course my curiosity is never satisfied because the more I read, the more I realize how much I don't know. I find my chart somewhat difficult because I just don't fit the typical cookbook descriptions ascribed to the aspects and positions in my chart.

As far as writing, oy. I did so much of it in college. I have to admit, I write well and I credit my writing skills for most of my success in school. But, I hate to write. I mean, I don't mind it for recreational purposes like emailing firends or posting to this site, but I hate writing professionally. I don't really have the patience for it, but I do it when I have to (and I don't do anything half-a$$ed so I try to do it well.)

I appreciate the encouragement you are giving me because let me tell you, I've been feeling just lousy for about a year or so. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels and I am just so angry about all these delays. The anger has been building and that's never a good thing. I lose my perspective when it builds up like this and I need someone objective to tell me to knock it off. I'm so glad I found this site. I trust astrologers and I appreciate the help I've received here.

Things were going so well during the squares from Pluto (can you explain that one to me???) and now I feel like I've been cut off, or left behind or just plain ignored by the universe. It's an awful feeling and I just don't know how to make it go away. If I can make the move by October, that would be so fabulous. Can you see if the finances will be there for the move, or am I going to have to just go and hope to heck I find my way? I hate financial problems. I've had them all my life and I hate it. I'm not a greedy person, but I sure would like to be able to make a nice fat salary someday (soon...)

Thanks again for all your help!