Can someone help me???PLEASE:)

WildRose

hiii, I'm new to this so i dont know a lot about astrology. I've been going through a lot lately and I really need someone to explain what is going on. Thank you very much!

Attachments

• sssss.jpg
    sssss.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 36

IleneK

Premium Member
hiii, I'm new to this so i dont know a lot about astrology. I've been going through a lot lately and I really need someone to explain what is going on. Thank you very much!

Hi, WildRose.

To help us zero in on your interpretation, would you mind to share with us a bit of what has been going on that brings you to the forum? And what you might like explained?

WildRose

Hi, WildRose.

To help us zero in on your interpretation, would you mind to share with us a bit of what has been going on that brings you to the forum? And what you might like explained?

Thank you IleneK:)

I've been going through rough time at school (not been doing well), as well as having financial problems (i lost my job and are in debt) and been feeling very lonely and depressed lately! SO i got a lot on my plate!!

I would like to know if there is something causing all this to happen at once and to such a degree that would make me feel depressed a lot of the time????

StillOne

Hi Wildrose,
You have an interesting "house" type structure as the basic shape of your chart. I have a similar shaped chart. When transits to natal planets occur, it tends to activate the whole "structure".

So, the thing I'm thinking is that Pluto is currently transiting your natal Neptune. This is an apex of a Yod, for one. Secondly, Neptune aspects some of your personal planets in the 10th house which are very prominently placed (angular house). So this activation will have some unusual energy from the 12th house that's also Plutonian in nature (transformation, renewal, rebirth, spiritual growth or possibly obsession, power, control on the negative side). Pluto is a slow moving planet so you may have felt this for some time and may continue to feel it for a bit more.

So potentially you're feeling what is an awakening of your 12th house Neptune yod. Isolation (loneliness) is a 12th house theme. Maybe you're not doing that well in school because you're disillusioned about what you're doing there to an extent (Neptune).

A Yod activation can sometimes mean that you feel like you're missing something. The yod is asking for something and if you're not appeasing it, you may feel incomplete. I have a 12th house yod and mine asks me to ground in spirituality, for example.

Last edited:

StillOne

Astrologers do not always agree with each other as to what is shown by a natal chart! It's a good idea then to learn how to interpret a natal chart and this link to Celeste Teal's free Beginner's Tutorial also has an "Astrology Toolkit" of useful keywords http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/tutorial/ :smile:

Indeed! I'd also like to say that my response in the previous post is esoteric and that I'm by no means a professional astrologer!

WildRose

Thank you for ur respond.
What u said makes sense, but im perplexed as to what is it that i need to do in order to appease the yod??

StillOne

Yods are highly personal to the individual so it's quite challenging for someone to decipher exactly what one means in another's chart.

I don't know how much astrology you know, but I would consider researching some of the particulars (houses, planets in signs, aspects, etc.)

A yod can give the native energy that tends to propel a search. This search can be very productive and much insight can be gained. What it is, is not necessarily readily apparent at first. Hopefully with some introspection and contemplation a solution will come.

Good luck! Enjoy the journey.

IleneK

Premium Member
Hi Wildrose,
You have an interesting "house" type structure as the basic shape of your chart. I have a similar shaped chart. When transits to natal planets occur, it tends to activate the whole "structure".

So, the thing I'm thinking is that Pluto is currently transiting your natal Neptune. This is an apex of a Yod, for one. Secondly, Neptune aspects some of your personal planets in the 10th house which are very prominently placed (angular house). So this activation will have some unusual energy from the 12th house that's also Plutonian in nature (transformation, renewal, rebirth, spiritual growth or possibly obsession, power, control on the negative side). Pluto is a slow moving planet so you may have felt this for some time and may continue to feel it for a bit more.

So potentially you're feeling what is an awakening of your 12th house Neptune yod. Isolation (loneliness) is a 12th house theme. Maybe you're not doing that well in school because you're disillusioned about what you're doing there to an extent (Neptune).

A Yod activation can sometimes mean that you feel like you're missing something. The yod is asking for something and if you're not appeasing it, you may feel incomplete. I have a 12th house yod and mine asks me to ground in spirituality, for example.

Really nice analysis, StillOne.

Wildrose,
To extend the interpretation a bit further about why you are feeling so much now, I would like to make a few comments about a natal configuration in your chart.

You are blessed with a lovely natal trine between your Sun and Moon, each picking up some zip and zest from a sextile from Uranus in the 12th. So there is an inner ease between how you feel and who you are, and also with the boundlessness of our existence. Transiting Pluto completed its cycle to your natal Uranus/Sun/Moon triangle last November. So, much has been cleansed and refined in your inner feeling life and how you see yourself. There is a clean slate, so to speak.

Now come two other important planetary cycles. I will speak of the first one now. Transiting Chiron, the archetypal Wounded/Healer came within orb of your natal Moon last summer [before Pluto began its cycle] laying its groundwork for healing of innate wounds in your feeling life and in your pursuit of identity that Pluto would bring up. Chiron's work took greater focus in February as it became an exact conjunction to the Moon, and it will complete its work in the fall.

To extract further meaning from Chiron's symbolism in your life, we look to its natal position in your chart and we see that it makes only a lesser [45 deg or half a square] hard hit to your Mars. So this may explain the pain, the woundedness, connected with your school and job since natal Mars rules your 3rd house and your 10th house [using the Whole Sign House system].

Thus, you are experiencing more than 12th isolation; there is a also a sense of woundedness. The wonder is how it may transform to profound healing, for that is what Chiron offers. You are just required to look at your woundedness and not reject it from fear or revulsion. Rather, as you come to undertand it, then you can share Chiron's gifts of healing with others who are suffering. And with this steady gaze and open heart you will come to understand more clearly all the messages from the cosmos that are writ by the planetary cycles to your birth chart.

Wishing you the very best,

babydoll

lol we were born on the same day. from this chart, i say u r conservative and secretive.... u have such a powerful 9th hous, studying should be easy.... in terms of higher education

WildRose

lol we were born on the same day. from this chart, i say u r conservative and secretive.... u have such a powerful 9th hous, studying should be easy.... in terms of higher education

Oh Thats awesome. It's always been easy to study and to learn cuz i have always had a passion for learning, but lately it's been hard to focus!! i guess that's why im here:)

you are having some problems with others. you often find urself having to watch ur interactions with people when alot of the time you just want to be left alone. You also can be unapproachable at times.

wintersprite1

Premium Member
you are having some problems with others. you often find urself having to watch ur interactions with people when alot of the time you just want to be left alone. You also can be unapproachable at times.

Terrybgood, could you explain to us which planets and aspects you used to formulate your reading? I think it would be most helpful for many of us to be able to follow along.

Thanks!

TK