Astrologer John Sandbach

poyi

Premium Member
I found this site from my research on midpoints and chiron.
http://johnsandbach.com/

This site provides a lot of useful and free references. Very inspiring insights on many topics. For astrology related topics go under astrology, you will find basic astrology, aspects, degree symbols, chiron, midpoints, lunar mansions, nodes, tutorials. This is a fantastic site for those have no money to buy books to study modern astrology. Even with money to buy books, I still find this astrologer extremely inspirational with very few words he taught a lot more than the books I read.

John is well read and well learned of various astrology including traditional, psychological, esoteric, Arabian and Indian astrology. He also performs on various forms of healing practice. A very interesting man.

Zarathu

Account Closed
I found this site from my research on midpoints and chiron.
http://johnsandbach.com/

This site provides a lot of useful and free references. Very inspiring insights on many topics. For astrology related topics go under astrology, you will find basic astrology, aspects, degree symbols, chiron, midpoints, lunar mansions, nodes, tutorials. This is a fantastic site for those have no money to buy books to study modern astrology. Even with money to buy books, I still find this astrologer extremely inspirational with very few words he taught a lot more than the books I read.

John is well read and well learned of various astrology including traditional, psychological, esoteric, Arabian and Indian astrology. He also performs on various forms of healing practice. A very interesting man.

I have:
Planetary Containments: A Study of 990 Combinations.

Super book. Everyone should own it.

dr. farr

Right! This book is the most thorough one available on this subject (which was once known as "planetary beseigement, which in the old times was considered as being either detrimental or beneficial, depending upon the planets involved)

poyi

Premium Member
I wanted to buy his books last night....but I already ordered:

The Houses-Temples of the Sky, by Houlding

Forecasting with New, Full and Quarter Moons
Delineation of Progressions
You and Your Ascendant
From One Houses to Another
Understanding Planetary Placements
Art of Forecasting, by Sophia Mason

Living Lilith: Four Dimensions of the Cosmic Feminine, by Hunter, M. Kelly
Mysteries of the Dark Moon: The Healing Power of the Dark Goddess, by George, Demetra

:pouty:is literally over spending on books this month, so will wait for my next pocket money allowance (that I give myself:andy:).