Can our love stand all the difficulties?

gerdahagge

We have a huge age-gap of 12 years. I'm the older one, but we love eachother. He will probably want children in the future, i will not be able to give him that. I broke up with him because of that 2 months ago, but we still have feelings for eachother and met the other week. But he is not sure anymore if he wants a serious commitment again. He is afraid!! Is our love strong enough or do you think we are better off without eachother? He will think about it this week and make up his mind until this comming weekend, but i'm so scared he will not want me anymore! Do you see if it's a good time for a decision like this or should i just let it be?

Attachments

• Nicnacsynastry.jpg
    Nicnacsynastry.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 17

gerdahagge

I know we have no connections between venus and mars, but do these aspects count?

My eros and sun falling in his 5 th house
My venus falls in his 7th house
His venus falls in my 7th house

bittermoon

I am very much in the early stages of learning when it comes to synastry, but the first things I look for are good aspects between each other's Sun and Moon and Mars and Venus. Plus planets in each other's 7th House and on each other's angles. Then also research the hard aspects and see what kind of challenges could arise. (Venus in each other's 7th House is nice! Don't know anything about Eros, though.)

I don't know if your love is strong enough or if you'd be better off without each other. But.... please don't let your fear of losing him make you want to hold on tighter. You can't make someone love you and furthermore, why would you want to be be with someone who does not want to fully and completely be with you?

gerdahagge

Thank you
Exactly :) That's why he needs time to think! I want to be with the person i love 100%, not only 50%. He knows that! So he has to make up his mind, since he is not sure because of some things that happend. Trust-issues and the age-difference. But i also think that he doesnt love me as much as i love him. We will see!