John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

To all who read this thread carefully.ANY MATCH AT ANY TIME AT ANY PLACE CAN BE PREDICTED. I only want to predict clear matches which are clear to me,just becouse of the time I have to spent in predicting the match.That is all.

banefranco

There are a lot of doubts about how to use Mars or Pluto - Scorpio,the same situation is with other double Lords.I suggest to anyone to use original Lord. Pluto rules Scorpio.When Scorpio is ASC Mars does not score goal but Pluto.Mars as the ruler of Scorpio is old fashioned astrology,I am kiding not the old fashioned but Pluto is exact ruler of Scorpio.It is similar to Mars but only looks like in some circumstances.Only

banefranco

Ok Do not FORGET.Essential dignities and Accidental dignities are two absolutely different things.They explain different things and cannot be merged in one score.Never.

att75

Thx for the answers! Certainly there are more questions. :)

About accidental dignities. It’s more or less clear. The definition of oriental / occidental can be found on the internet. Two minor questions though.
Moon waxing or waning, + or – 2 points. But when? 1) you are counting the Moon’s accidental dignity. 2) you are counting any planet’s accidental dignity. E.g. you are examining Venus, and Venus receives 2 points because the Moon is waxing. My guess is case 1, because in case 2 every planet receives the same points and finally it makes no difference.
What do you mean on „Sun is in action”?

L1, 4, 7,10: OK, but which planets’ ACC DIG you count and compare? L1 vs L7, or L10 vs L4, or both, or...? Essential dignities: do you use them when predicting?

Oh, and still ACC DIG, and aspects. According to Fensi’s table, we have to look for PARTILE (exact) aspects. What if, when the match starts, there’s an applying aspect, not partile, so you cannot count it, but very close. Let’s say one of the planets is fast moving, the other is slow, so during the game, all of a sudden we have an exact aspect, so the ACC DIG value of a planet increases (or decreases, depends on the aspect etc.). What does it mean? I don’t want to over-analyze :) but if I understood right, you don’t predict about the planetary constellation of the kick-off minute, but you inspect the chart minute after minute.

banefranco

He, as I see nothing is clear.Seems to be I am the bad teacher.Ok the best explanation I have ever read about occidental and oriental is written by John Frawley.You can find in his book Horrary astrology,I think.What you can find on the Net is not so picturesque and clear.
I do not see any connection between the planets if the question is Essential dignity.Why?Ess dig describes how team look like,hoe opponents look like and that is all,how let say we are dressed.
Accidental digg’s show the situation where we are involved,e.g if we are at nice restourant or in the dirty toilette.
I am sure that now you understand why those values cannot be put together in one score.
What is more important? Both.
But Acc digg are crucial.
Any of these values concern planet itself only.
As I understood You are wondering how big or small impact Moon e.g makes to Venus.any close impact between the planets is aspect which can be appliing or separating.Both kind of aspects are important becouse Goal can be scored no matter is it apliing or separating.It is true that if you receive energy from bad positioned or let say weak planet the effect will be minor positive or destructive but here are only aspects metioned in accidental dignities important plus position of the Point of Fortune and aspects it makes to the rulers.Both sort of aspects are important.
I am thinking while I am writing I think the best way is what is possible to be calculated and presented with exact value it is ok what is not it is not worth noting.
For example when I finish calcilation for Ess dig and Acc dig , I like to see for pleasure where are the Lords of those main houses located and if I find L1 in 7th house that is christmas present,one more positive information only but definiteve decision I make only according to my personal table about values I have from Ess dig and Acc dig.
By the way there are no space here to write possibilities but I must say finally that I started to finish Ess dig and acc dig table with the rest of the planets.
When the Sun is involved it can be as Lord and as very hot stars as they are.As a Lord of any house many people interested in astrology make deadly mystake and think that the Sun is always the strongest.It is the trap.You will discover that Sun is regulary weak with just a few points.Why? Becouse in Acc dig the best is when you can count Suns position in houses with higher points and of course it is always in one direction.But Sun in the 8th or 6 th.
That is problem with the Sun it looks like but it is not.As men LIONS.But here we talk about sports astrology.
Well I think you understand that you compare Ess dig between opponents L1 and L7 and separately Acc dig between L1 and L7.What about L4 and L10. Well that will tell you which team plays better and how they play
That is just an information about that and nothing more.We talk here about predicting an outcome.Not goals.
Partile aspects, I do not know what to say better ask yourself what software or system for counting is the perfect one to give you exact information about exact aspect.Then you must give tolerance of about one degree,.Those are not orbs I am precize that is tolerance.I avoid to predict such matches if I find such aspect just becouse I had expirience that it is not true.I mean I do it sometimes but only if other informations are very clear.That is too much philosofy in the science that is so exact, clear and simple.That is why I talk about mathematics so much.In essence astrology is based on four rules in Phisics.The whole universe is on those four principles.And that is all.But with numbered of combinations.
About aspects again.Any aspect which will happen during the game is worth analizing.Something about Frawley’s rule about LAST MOON ASPECT WITH ANY OF LORDS of those four houses.That is funny.If that aspect happens tommorow does it mean indicatin that that team will win.For me that rule needs very good magic to be good.But as there are no miracles in astrology let that rule fly thrugh the window and go to sleep.
Simply it is useless.Sometimes it indicate goals when only two goals are scored or three but if more goals are scored than frawley’s astrolody escapes to mystic.
I started to predict points in basketball yesterday I predicted les than 140 points on match CSKA-Partizan.He still has the problem with one goal or two.Big magic.
Explanation about decreasing increasing.Well it is correct but that is the same basicly as oriental planet and ocidental planet that is why points are the same,but planet can also get more or less light but accept as is for moon increase decrease and ocidental and oxidental for planets.Take care that for moon is the same rule when is in the opositin to the Sun that is destructive,it has a lot of light but also oposition of the Sun.Those are two values not one.
About speed of the planet.It is important for me only in ACC dig and nowhere else.Why? Becouse goals are scored no matter the planet is faster or slower.The speed of the planet is important only for ACC DIG.Here for sports prediction it has no further importance, for Natal that is another question.No magic again.In Natal it is the question of how fast ‘the postman will knock to her door’.How and when she or he will finaly be married.
Well I noticed that you worry about over analyze.Do not worry as much you analyze you will be better rapidly day by day.And I encourage you not to believe to everything what is written in astrology books.Check it for yourself sometimes specially when you find that any rule does not give 100% results.There are only two possibilities for rule to bi right.100% situations or under same circumstances 100%.
The problem is that almost all of us learned astrology from one source and we accepted that knowledge as is.But it is not.
Ok I do analyze every minute in astrochart it not so big work I need about 20 – 30 minutes.Time by time up to 10 minutes.That is aproach to prediction.Why to predict and burn your head when you can watch like on TV.
I analyze 3 minutes before match starts and up to 100 minutes.I missed score between Arsenal and Totenhem in that way becouse they played all day long, kiding but last goal was in 115 min.And was draw I predicted win.That happens, at this moment I do not know how to see how long the match will lasts.
There are some situations out of my knoledge, but the risk is very low.And that is why I check for goals scored on one match.That is absolute indication who will win.
Well answer on your last question in this let say letter.Planetary constellation has very limited role here.That is for Natal.In Natal you describe situation so it is necessiary there.Here there is no need to describe the sky the graas the stadium or court .Here you must say is there a goal or not.Who will not lose, who will win.Very exact things.I do not care wether is beautifull goal scored after nice pass etc…
You can see those things also but let start with simple prediction as outcome,later on we can analyze goals and finaly how the goal is scored,from free kick or corner or penalty.
If I did not answer on any question clearly ask me again.
Bye bye Gemini

fensi88

banefranco said:
That happens, at this moment I do not know how to see how long the match will lasts.

Check out angles in chart, rulers 1, 7,4 and 10 house and Moon.
IF all are in moveable sign, all happens fast, no extra time or penalties.
Mutable signs may mean extra time.
Fixed signs all happens slow and may mean penalties.
Of course, you will rarely get so clear "picture", but you than count and see what fact prevails (cardinal, mutable, fix).

banefranco

I know about that way but I do not get permanently the same results.I checked it and...... That is also a big problem to me.Well that is why I check goals also.If total of goals is significately on one side I have no doubt and they can play till next millenium.Or if the difference in dignities is also great I have no doubt.But I like to walk on the edge, sometimes.I will remember Arsenal-Totenhem a long time.

banefranco

I started to check colors also and firs results are philosophic.It has sence light or darkjersey and it is also in a connection with fixed signs or mutable or....Only upper purt of siute and downpart but I check the way you have to watch the dresses or jerseys.Colors yes but in the name of light.Hm mutable signs can be anything thats the point to discover.Like a Man,a person.Cardinal -what color muves you to action.Fixed-one colored boring dress a typical one and mutible like Gemini-can be anything.Interesting field to discover.And finaly so simple to make decision.But to understand....

banefranco

By the way in the style of Gemini.You remember long time only what happens rarely.So this means I miss rarely.He he.But I still cannot believe.
well one more thing.I discovered what is our worst enemy.Fear.

banefranco

Fensi88 did you notice that I started to predict ice hockey?Hm better than soccer.In soccer I still stands on 98% right predicted but in ice hockey that procent is slightly higher.In basketball it is little complicated becouse of speed of the game.And what that so called astrologer wrote? There are no semisextiles and other minor company.Ha ha ha.

banefranco

And yes I will also remember a long time Manchester-Liverpool and Lens-Ajaccio.Metz-no it was my wish not to predict double chance but those three matches.And two last were becouse of the wrong placement teams.Colors.

banefranco

Manchester was typical problem with red color up and white down.But Liverpool was lighter.Eh I even played overcome from 1-1.So Liverpool was fixed-light jersey and manchester cardinal-dark

banefranco

Well one observation about Ess dignities and Acc dignities.
You will find almost the same explanation about those qualities in any book but I want to inspire you to check that definition.Why? There is definition in Frawley's
book:
''Essential dignity might tell us who deserves to win; accidental dignity tells us who does win."
For me it is simply wrong definition in aproach to a problem.
Compare His and mine and you will see which one is sutible for you.
I say: Essential dignities tell us the quality of the Lord itself; accidental dignities tell us about circumstances.
I also have a natural explanation. You are a mathematic scientist that is your Ess dignity but you work in Pizzeria that is your Acc dignity.Does your knowledge helps you in your present work?No.What you deserve and what you get are sometimes oposite things.
In soccer If favourite deserves to win it will win only if Acc dignities are in favour.If favourite is in Acc dig let say weaker but take care ,word weaker is not the best I used, it will play the draw or lose.
Bye bye Gemini

banefranco

As I wrote here Any definition do compare with nature.If it is not natural it is magic.We love Andersen's tales but they are sutible for dreams.
But to make a success you must dream your dream.
I have a dream and wish to all of you to have one.
Bye bye G.

banefranco

Well I think that on these charts you will find some interesting things.
In the chart Carolina you will find better Ess dig for Venus The future lord of 1 than Ess
dig of Venus Lord 1 in the chart Chicago.
Why future Lords?Remember that Asc near sign bondary so close as I wrote
requests to analyze the position of the future Lord1 so take Venus not Gemini.
Do not forget: THE TIME.So Lord1 Gemini will last only 2-3 minutes until her majesty Venus comes.
And in the chart Chicago you have wrong position of Venus becouse of graphical problem
with software due to many signs at one place.Venus is in the 6th house.
With a little care problem is solved.
So if you count Ess dig and Acc dig for both you will find that Chicago is better positioned than my
sweet Carolina.
But after you finish Ess and Acc dig take care where is Lord of 1 in
Carolina's chart.Marveles in the house of the enemy.And grilled by the Sun.
What more do you want to predict who will win.
In the chart of Chicago there is that luck so neccesiary in the 1 house.
Now you know that chicago will not lose but due to POF position in the 1 house and Lord of 1 in the 6th house
It was draw.I played My sweet Carolina to win and Chicago double chance.
It is simple like it is.
In these cases you may use Fensi88 color table to place teams if you are leasy I will tell you.Carolina and Chicago
are DSC.

Attachments

• Carolina.jpg
    Carolina.jpg
    41.6 KB · Views: 50
  • Chicago.jpg
    Chicago.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 45

banefranco

I insist on the definition to start who will not lose not who will win,
And you can categorize positions.So the position of the Lord in the 6 house is little bit better than position in the enemy's house but both positions show you who cannot win.Than like a cream above is further analyze.If you stop when you analyze only Ess and Acc dig you can predict double chance undoubtely.
If you are satisfied with that level ok.

att75

Thx again for the explanation. :) No more questions for now. Only two remarks. There was a misunderstanding, what I wanted to ask about Moon and Venus, was a very simple technical question about Lilly's table of ACC DIGs. And I later realized that the question was stupid, probably. Other thing is, I haven't read Frawley's book, I read about Horary astrology on the internet, and then Fensi's page, and then this topic. Maybe that's why there are so many questions on my part. :) Nevertheless, I have been using astrology for predicting and betting for a few weeks now. A few matches every weekend. It might be a coincidence, but I feel it helped me, my results are better. I inspected L1 and L7, and quite frequently L1 was in H7.