John Frawley and Sport Astrology 2nd Edition

EhabAtari

Dear All,

I am copying the email replied from Mr. John Frawly about my question regarding Sport Astrology 2nd edition :

My Email was as following :

John

Do you have any plans to produce 2nd edition for Sport Astrology ? Do you think that some methods changes or need to be modified since 1st edition was before more than 10 years ?

Ehab F. Atari

John Frawley Reply:

Dear Ehab,

Thank you for asking, but no, there will be no second edition. I wrote the book to draw a line under an area of study to which I had devoted rather more time than I really wished, and have hardly looked at a sports chart since then.

As I wrote in the book, there is certainly scope to develop the methods further - though when people grumble about them not working well it is usually because they are using them in situations where I specifically say that they don't work, such as using the event-chart method of prediction for routine league matches (or for e.g. each game of the World Series, which is no different to casting a chart for each set of a tennis match).

Best regards,

John

Cap

Dear All,

I am copying the email replied from Mr. John Frawly about my question regarding Sport Astrology 2nd edition :

My Email was as following :

John

Do you have any plans to produce 2nd edition for Sport Astrology ? Do you think that some methods changes or need to be modified since 1st edition was before more than 10 years ?

Ehab F. Atari

John Frawley Reply:

Dear Ehab,

Thank you for asking, but no, there will be no second edition. I wrote the book to draw a line under an area of study to which I had devoted rather more time than I really wished, and have hardly looked at a sports chart since then.

As I wrote in the book, there is certainly scope to develop the methods further - though when people grumble about them not working well it is usually because they are using them in situations where I specifically say that they don't work, such as using the event-chart method of prediction for routine league matches (or for e.g. each game of the World Series, which is no different to casting a chart for each set of a tennis match).

Best regards,

John

So Ehab, I guess we won't see you predict league games any more. Frawley just gave you a red card for doing it. :whistling:

EhabAtari

Haha , I am not sure if I am going to accept his red card , in most of the times his method is working fine. The question that always come to my mind : is there any other methods in astrology related to sport ?

In addition , I was thinking to open a discussion with John about why it is not working in normal cases, he didn't state the reasons before , so it worth to know why.

Ehab Atari

banefranco

The point is that use of Horary technique shows simple method as it is known that it works only for one match at one time and as it is described that Horary method cannot be used for several events at the same time and at the same place.
So that is of no question that Horary method cannot do many things except for the basic use it is made for.
I have not presented method but the serious system so the difference is so visible and clear.
But when someone does not want to realise the difference......:D
With my system anybody can predict as much different sports as possible at the same time and at the same place.
Sometimes charts are difficult to be read but that is personal copability of astrologer.
I cannot predict any chart mostly I do not waste more than three minutes for prediction in any sport.

Cap

Haha , I am not sure if I am going to accept his red card ...

That's the spirit! :smile:

In addition , I was thinking to open a discussion with John about why it is not working in normal cases, he didn't state the reasons before , so it worth to know why.

I would also like to hear his reasoning. The analogy with the tennis match sounded so unconvincing. Sport event is event just like any other, it doesn't have some "miraculous force field protection" which could prevent astrologers from penetrating into its secrets. :cool:

EhabAtari

The point is that use of Horary technique shows simple method as it is known that it works only for one match at one time and as it is described that Horary method cannot be used for several events at the same time and at the same place.
So that is of no question that Horary method cannot do many things except for the basic use it is made for.
I have not presented method but the serious system so the difference is so visible and clear.
But when someone does not want to realise the difference......:D
With my system anybody can predict as much different sports as possible at the same time and at the same place.
Sometimes charts are difficult to be read but that is personal copability of astrologer.
I cannot predict any chart mostly I do not waste more than three minutes for prediction in any sport.

Thanks Franco for your post , honestly , I am interested to know more details about your method , could you please share it with me / us so we can apply and see how things will go :) ?

Ehab Atari

banefranco

There are a lot of informations at my post but that is also so many pages that I if I were anybody and have to start from the beginning of that post I would give up :D.
The point of my system is as follows:
1. What is the match?
2. What are symbolic signs that represent opponents
3. How we recognize the sides?
4. Why ASC and DSC?
5. What is the strength of each side?
6. What happens in the sky
7. How it reflects the earth projection

I do hope I have not missed anything important.
The match is the battle . Very simple battle. We know the place, we know the date, we know the time. So nobody can stop us tu make one event chart. It is not Horary chart for the question.
That is the event chart of the match.
As in the past armies had the symbols, countries had symbols, families had symbols-crest or valour. What are the symbols? Symbols are something with the mission we are united. I will explain the things literary :).
Now we have source how to recognize armies or the sides. Each planet is the part of the symbolic language of the Universe. Those symbols do not belong to us, they are older :). So we find the ruler of ASC and DSC and those rulers are represents the sides as they are explained what they rule.
The colour is the valour. As one army has the leading colour so we can use that symbol and assign to the planet ruler. As you have everywhere in any chart the sides no matter you have business partners or lover you just use the same share in the event chart of the match. There is no difference as it is usual in Astrology itself.
In any stage we follow the astrological rules.
The strength we have if we use dignities both of them, essentiall and accidental but we compare them separately we do not collect them in one score alltogether. We compare separately essential and separately accidental dignities for both sides. The better wins or at least does not lose. SImple as that. Is it?
So the main problem of understanding this matter what many astrologers have including mentined person in this post is that they wathched several same charts and when they used the same explanations the could not make connection between same ruler as victory team and what they called favourite. Favourite is the team which we imagine to win. But it is not.
About goals they wnated to connect goals with the moon as the moon represnts the game. Non sence :). The game has no connectin with victory. So the Moon can show the event but not the winner. The Moon can show the goal but in some aspect and not in any chart. The explanation is also simple depends for whom :). The aspects happen in the sky just once so the happen at one match from several at the same time. But it can make confusion why not at the others. Becouse the aspect happens once and we can make 1000 of charts , who cares. :). So the point with goals is to find the rule how they resuts with goals at the matches. Nothing else. This is the biggest problem at all.
So how to mix methods? First of all Horary is the method and we here have the system hopefully recognized. U can use in this system any rule from Horary except Moon void of course and Casimi. Casimi are under the question becouse the followed logic is different.
In short this is all.
What is the difference between sports? There is no difference :D. It only differs in symbols and in sport's rules, nothing else.

banefranco

Something else about the strength and points we use as value. What are the points and what makes sence to use them? The points are value as agreed or defined. Point can be measured as 3.5 or 4.9 no matter but we have to use the same value in any case. So what is number ONE in this case? Nothing else than value for the points. One point = 1.

After all let us say that you, I mean all of you can cook the beef or pork at the same way it will be eatable but it does make more taste if you grill pork a little bit. So why to expect the 2nd edition of Horary method. That stands through centuries and nothing new can be.