Do we stand a Chance???

GeminiStarr

I'm a Gemini and He's a Leo...

Can you guys tell me what you see, what type of potential do we have. Are we compatible?

Also we have this Love hate relationship but weird tolerance for eachothers flaws. We fight but forgive eachother all the time. We have the ability to "talk" things out, something I have never had with anyone else. I feel like I can see something in him that no one else can see.

Now the negative, for some reason we can't get pass a certain point. It feels like we don't progress and never will. Maybe he doesn't care for me the way I do him. Maybe we arent compatible.

I don't know what else can be seen in the chart but I want to know Everything... Thanx in advance I really appreciate it. God Bless

His Chart:
astro_2gw_04_frank_he_20704_31688.gif

Mine:
astro_2gw_01_geministarr_he_23129_26747.gif

rahu

Banned
the composite chart ha venus trine to mars showing affectionand compatibiity.
but with the pluto/mars midpoint conjut saturn he is extremely self centered andselfish,not a good aspect for a relationship.

the moon/venus midpoint is opposed toneptune whichshows hatyou really down connec emotionally.this can add spice to sex but it seems you are untrusting of each otherthere could also be too much alcohol/substance use..this can also show there are other lovers around.and the mars/neptune midpoint conunct uranus suggest that he wll never be faithful unless he can go with who ever he wants.
the moon/saturn midpoint is conjunct to nssus and opposed to psyche.this is real as it shows you ar edrawn to guys who are mean or abusive to you.and the nastier they are to you ,the more devoted you feel.this is overall a unhealthy relationship because you may accept being a doormat.

rahu

GeminiStarr

Thanx Rahu

Do you think my attraction with those kind of men will change because up to now that has been true. After him I am pretty sick of it. I don't want to attract those kind of guys or be a ttracted to them for that matter

rahu

Banned
often when these types are attracted ,it can be that you have a childhood experience that has left an open emotional "wound" of the same nature as the negatives types.

rahu

rahu

Banned
looking at you natal ,you have pluto/mars and saturn in the 12th with squares to orcus and nessus.these are all indicators of a abusive childhood.the 12th house position implies these ahrsh conditions were around you early in life and the father and brotyher are particularly marked.

with the venus/sun conjunction you have an attractiver and loving nature but chiron is alos part of this conjunction.chiron is the remaining symbol which can manifest as a abusive indice so though you emanate a loving vibration,there is a element of "victim" in your vibration.

as htese conditions steem ,from childhood. i wuld suggest tryiing to find a couselor of abuse issues .you might be able to see which aspects of your personality unconsciously project the "victim" vibration.

by the way you have excellent psychic abilities,especially for investigative matters.in fact i would not be surprised if you have vivid prophetic dreams and out of the body experience /astral experiences.
you also would make an excellent counselor yourself.

you have a very romantic side and it may be this sensitivity that allows you ignore the negative vibrations of some of those you attract.

rahu

GeminiStarr

Oh My God... This is so true

by the way you have excellent psychic abilities,especially for investigative matters.in fact i would not be surprised if you have vivid prophetic dreams and out of the body experience /astral experiences.

I have all the above. My mother said since I was a child I was a natural born detective. It's pretty hard to lie to me. My only problem is not knowing how to control all of those things. I have out of body experience and dreams out of no where. They are always accurate but i dont have them by choice. It's been that way since I was younger.