Venus return = - )

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

I had my Venus return in late May. I was wondering what you folks think about it. I'll attach the Venus return here....but copy and paste to show you my natal chart, too.

I matched up the exact venus return and that determined the rising sign.
Yes, I'm interested in my love life for the following year, currently unattached.

Here's my natal chart:

Planetary positions
Sun Virgo 2°47'34 in house 6 direct
Moon Aries 24°50'23 in house 1 direct
Mercury Virgo 29°26'18 in house 7 direct
Venus Cancer 17°05'38 in house 5 direct
Mars Pisces 22°06'37 in house 1 retrograde
Jupiter Virgo 10°00'27 in house 6 direct
Saturn Scorpio 26°43'21 end of house 8 direct
Uranus Leo 4°29'50 in house 5 direct
Neptune Libra 28°14'23 in house 8 direct
Pluto Leo 28°26'44 in house 6 direct
True Node Sagittarius 3°22'04 in house 9 retrograde
Planets at the end of a house are interpreted in the next house.

House positions (Placidus) Ascendant Pisces 18°33'29
2nd House Aries 28°10'13
3rd House Taurus 28°11'12
Imum Coeli Gemini 22°41'20
5th House Cancer 16°10'32
6th House Leo 12°59'19
Descendant Virgo 18°33'29
8th House Libra 28°10'13
9th House Scorpio 28°11'12
Medium Coeli Sagittarius 22°41'20
11th House Capricorn 16°10'32
12th House Aquarius 12°59'19

MAJOR ASPECTS
Sun Trine Moon 7°57
Sun Conjunction Jupiter 7°13
Sun Square Saturn 6°04
Sun Sextile Neptune 4°33
Sun Conjunction Pluto 4°21
Moon Square Venus 7°45
Moon Quincunx Saturn 1°53
Moon Opposition Neptune 3°24
Moon Trine Pluto 3°36
Mercury Sextile Saturn 2°43
Mercury Sextile Uranus 5°04
Venus Trine Mars 5°01
Venus Trine Ascendant 1°28
Mars Trine Saturn 4°37
Mars Conjunction Ascendant 3°33
Saturn Square Pluto 1°43
Neptune Sextile Pluto 0°12
Numbers indicate orb (deviation from the exact aspect angle).

I always appreciate whatever you can throw my way. And I understand if you don't feel up to assisting~ I'm an easy come, easy go kinda gal~

Attachments

• Amys Venus return 5 23 2007.gif
    Amys Venus return 5 23 2007.gif
    14 KB · Views: 44

Amy Vir Sn Ari Mn Pis Ris

And I note that the Jupiter from the Venus return is in my 9th house natal.
I'm wondering if that means travel to meet somebody. I've flown about 3 times over the past 3 years to meet men I've encountered online.

And I note my progressed Sun is in Libra in a wide conjunction to my progressed Neptune. This is what I found online about that:

Progressed Sun conjunct Neptune A drifting and perhaps moody period enables you to get in touch with your dream world and pull some things up from your depths that had been waiting for a daylight audition. It's a good time for making promises that can be put off, and a bad time for writing down your personal direction in stone. Let things gel and crystallize, before you sign.
! Neptune conjunct Sun is regarded as all-important. In the scheme of things Neptune aspects bring us into contact with higher realms of being and consciousness, its influence works through our inner awareness and at the higher levels brings spiritual understanding - relative to one's capacity and readiness for such transcendent contact. In general this contact brings a feeling of uncertainty, restlessness, anxiety, confusion and an unsettled state of affairs. You may feel at times spaced-out and 'all at sea' unable to face the material realities of life - literally, alone in an uncertain eerie world of your own, and having to face all manner of personal difficulties. Your intuitive faculties are stimulated and so to your creative imagination, though this may be a blessing or curse, depending upon your anxiety levels of the moment and your predisposition to negative thought. However, subtle changes will occur, to some degree, in your individual psychology, your inner awareness, and your level of spiritual understanding. This is a time when many karmic conditions come to fruition, and important changes are made that my result in a complete transformation of life, mind and personality. Often, others will consider you impractical and daydreaming, having a 'head in the clouds' attitude to life. This will cause you many difficulties with superiors, friends, your father, spouse and those in authority. Your reputation may suffer and your credibility and sanity may be questioned. In fact, this period could see a change of residence, or occupation and you may well be inclined to travel - voyaging to distant lands. You are a true romantic while this influence operates; art, music, poetry, photography, meditation, inspirational literature and all things mystical will appeal to your new idealistic and extended vision. Genuine psychic experiences often occur and at times your latent clairvoyant abilities will be stimulated - telepathy, dream messages, precognition, memory of past lives, or other unusual occurrences are all possible. Do note, at these times, there is a need to apply such intuitive insights in a realistic and practical way. Romance is, possibly by far, your main preoccupation and this may lead to some beautifully fulfilling sensual encounters. (I am pre-occupied with finding a good fella but I still say no alot. I've still only gone out with 3 men since my divorce in late 2004...2 of them very short lived that I terminated.) However, you are also prone to self-delusion where romance is concerned and this may bring on secret love affairs, inappropriate romantic attachments, or even dangerous psychological aberrations. Unwanted pregnancies often occur during this aspect. (Don't have to worry about this. lol~ Age does have its benefits.) Other dangers involve the unwise pursuit of pleasure; drinking or drug abuse - used as a form of psychological escape. (I don't do drugs and I very rarely drink) Be aware that you are inclined, to some degree, to wool- gather, daydream, evade duties and seek to escape from practical responsibilities during this period. In extreme moments of inflation you may see yourself as 'one of the chosen' and suffer a severe case of delusion, or of spiritual self-importance. However, this may not be totally wrong because, during this aspect, some advanced souls do become aware of their higher self and learn the great truth that they are, in reality, genuine spiritual beings. Neptune rules cultural institutions, hospitals, asylums, and religious or spiritual retreats; therefore it is probable that your current experiences involve some form of contact with one of these institutions. (Started to work at a hospital in Jan 2005 but my heart hasn't
been in this job from the beginning....very atypical for me. Transiting Pluto is in my natal 10th house)