finally found a site that can help me , starting with a lot of hope

srimedico

hi , i am sri from india , been through a lot of hardships lately . never before believed in astro , but the recent events :( made sure of introducing it to me

i think i finally found a reliable and helpful place , where i can get help

starting with lots and lots of hope

pls help me

Thanks

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Hello Sri,

Welcome to Astrology Weekly. Have a look around, we have many sub forums and many members that giving willing advise. Being, as you mentioned from India, you may find the Verdic Forum more familiar. The majority of the Astrology studied in the other forums is Western.

Glad you found us,

TK

srimedico

Hello Sri,

Welcome to Astrology Weekly. Have a look around, we have many sub forums and many members that giving willing advise. Being, as you mentioned from India, you may find the Verdic Forum more familiar. The majority of the Astrology studied in the other forums is Western.

Glad you found us,

TK

Thanks wintersprite1 and AW for having me .. Also a special thanks to u wintersprite , for letting me know that there is a vedic astrology section , i thought western chart reading only will be done here . i have a specific question related to vedic astro , i shall post a thread there , thank u for the link .