Major life volatility assistence

Dubyadude1986

volatility assistence

Can someone please explain the volatility of this chart as it relates to astrological changes occurring now? Specific question, why so much volatility and ups and downs, is there a time frame for that to stabilize. I included a picture for the visual feeler types as well. I'm getting out but things are getting very bumpy, and it isn't just finances. Most Challenging (not devastating)year to date, hands down. Basically, everything went south all at the same time the beginning of the year. **Any possibility of marriage? My seventh house scares me.** Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

I think what peeks my anxiety about this is there seems to be something either really bad or really good people won't address in my chart. :surprised: I did have it read about six months ago, but with things moving around and what not I do not think that anyone's chart will impact them the same way six months later, or maybe I am wrong? At any rate, it's all good, I have gotten a little bit of insight from some of the feedback on the other charts.

ashriia

I think what peeks my anxiety about this is there seems to be something either really bad or really good people won't address in my chart.

I think most people feel that way. That there is something being withheld information wise by astrologers. And sometimes that is true. That's why it's good to become your own astrologer as well. So when you see a challenging time ahead, even if it will be for 3 or 7 years, you can look for ways to utilize that time wisely based on the planets in question. Some people are more sensitive to hearing ... "well a very challenging time is ahead which is going to last several years". and particularly in this type of interaction(internet) not knowing someones mental state can be tricky waters to navigate.

For financial problems you need not look further than uranus transiting in aries in your chart. perhaps seeking extra income in something involving technology/internet would make good use of uranus and it's fluctuations, if you are not already involved in such.

kimbermoon

The volatility in these times is reinforced by the residual influences of the cardinal Grand Cross that occurred in the spring; the Pluto/Uranus square is still reflecting it's vibrations in the social, political and economic global affairs. Hardships and downfalls occurring simultaneously are a factor of these configurations in the heavens. Why the fear about your 7th H?
It's ruler, Mercury has been transferred to the 10th h in Sagittarius; this is not a bad situation for Mercury, which can provide more inspiration, altruism and optimism to your normal thought patterns.

It's position is not severely afflicted, although conjoined with the Uranus/Neptune there; yes the pair itself often involves confusion and instability, especially with it's prominence at the top of the chart.
This could relate to your thoughts of opting out of the 'system'; but what then would you do?

You really don't have a lot of negativity in your chart, with the major challenge being the square between Mars and Jupiter; it's association with your Moon and Pluto though adds extra intensity to this mixing of energies. Note their rulerships over the MC and in part your ASC. I suggest this might well be about growth and change relating to your basic belief and value systems. Perhaps from your past conditioning, you do not feel you have the appropriate coping skills to deal with the challenges of the times?

Uranus in Sagittarius can represent the Spiritual Warrior, in search of greater insight, meaning and understanding about the meaning and purpose of life. Are you there yet?

Dubyadude1986

For financial problems you need not look further than uranus transiting in aries in your chart. perhaps seeking extra income in something involving technology/internet would make good use of uranus and it's fluctuations, if you are not already involved in such.

Wow! Thank you kindly for this insight, Ashriia. While serving, I obtained my AAS in Information System Technology and plan to stack with a CYSCO CCNA quad 4 certification, excellent interpretation; I am very shocked, in a positive way! See, this tells me to continue on that path. I want to use my mind now to work, not my body. You are dead on.

Dubyadude1986

you are a marine and obscure maths scares you

that's a good one

Not trying to flex I just wanted to put a face to my concerns and humanize myself, I find that hard to do on the internet at times. You are right about the numbers, I see 911, 11 11, 1 11, and 11111 very often. Yesterday, track 1 of my CD was playing and I looked down and it was 11:11 am. Transitioning out of the Air Force, I was a forward controller. (I am transitioning out at this time). I feel comfortable conveying that due to the fact that my name isn't on here or anything and I try to be an honest person, hope the powers to be out there don't get upset with me. lol.

Dubyadude1986

The volatility in these times is reinforced by the residual influences of the cardinal Grand Cross that occurred in the spring; the Pluto/Uranus square is still reflecting it's vibrations in the social, political and economic global affairs. Hardships and downfalls occurring simultaneously are a factor of these configurations in the heavens. Why the fear about your 7th H?
It's ruler, Mercury has been transferred to the 10th h in Sagittarius; this is not a bad situation for Mercury, which can provide more inspiration, altruism and optimism to your normal thought patterns.

It's position is not severely afflicted, although conjoined with the Uranus/Neptune there; yes the pair itself often involves confusion and instability, especially with it's prominence at the top of the chart.
This could relate to your thoughts of opting out of the 'system'; but what then would you do?

You really don't have a lot of negativity in your chart, with the major challenge being the square between Mars and Jupiter; it's association with your Moon and Pluto though adds extra intensity to this mixing of energies. Note their rulerships over the MC and in part your ASC. I suggest this might well be about growth and change relating to your basic belief and value systems. Perhaps from your past conditioning, you do not feel you have the appropriate coping skills to deal with the challenges of the times?

Uranus in Sagittarius can represent the Spiritual Warrior, in search of greater insight, meaning and understanding about the meaning and purpose of life. Are you there yet?

Kimbermoon, Thank you very much for the positive reinforcement and realistic outlook on events taking place. You're right, some of it isn't "us" it is our "environment" around us.

I have a fear of the 7th house because it is empty and there is also one of those true node's there... I was born an only child and I don't want to grow old alone, I want to bring good human life into the world and leave the world a better place than I found it. I am approaching thirty and realizing the pool is starting to become pretty small for my concerns (a lot to ask for admittedly).

You are dead on about opting out of the system. Basically, I have become very disillusioned with the yes man mentality of today's leaders in America. I do what is right, not what is convenient (which means a refusal to "save face"), and this comes at a cost. My values are very engrained in me and I have considered becoming involved in politics to try to "fix" some of what is wrong, and help people avoid some of the things I have gone through as an advocate for veterans... I do not have political type money though so, that is a stretch.

I just simply refuse to refer to myself as a warrior but I am spiritual. As a sophomore in High School I watched the planes hit the buildings on 9/11 from my desk in my class room. On that day, I decided I would go after Al-Qaeda with planes - and I did. I did go through a very hard time mentally upon my return from the third trip but I don't regret a second of it. I sought the trauma processing I needed and am doing much better now. I have been told by people that I could be an "indigo" child, I am not sold on all of that indigo, chrystal stuff yet - but I'm also modest.

The part about being there yet, you mean spiritual ascension? Yes, I think so. I wish I could go into further detail but I had a vision of what happened on March 8th, with MH370 - in December of 2013. It startled me to the point of driving home for Christmas instead of flying. I missed the Atlanta Ice freeze by 24 hours on the way back.

I have Hopi and also Blackfoot in my bloodline and I am the first male in the family to inherit "it." It's like Ghost when he is learning how the other ghost on the train can do what Sam can't (this is just a metaphor). I haven't learned how to use it exactly yet unless IT reaches out to me like it did in December 2013. The vision was of an empty airport, with spooky music playing and empty airplanes flying themselves with no people on them - there was spooky music here as well. Finally, I saw a spinning fireball with curated edges moving towards the ground at a 45 degree angle (getting lower from right to left), even those edges were on fire and the entire thing was spinning counter-clockwise as it moved. This didn't seem to have anything to do with the previous vision and I am still confused about the fireball to this day, maybe it was just my imagination.

The spooky music I referred to sounded like Darkhorse but without words. Not only were there no people in the airport or the planes but the songs had no words and everything was managing itself as machines without any human element. I'm not exactly sure how much I can elaborate on what I think has happened, even though it's just my opinion/vision but I will say these things.

A. I have not ever been briefed on any of this and am not trying to elude that I have been or ever will be.

B. I would bet my entire life on an empty Indian Ocean from my own personal opinion, I don't care what that planes chart says.

C. PM me if you want to discuss that whole thing further, I want to help but not say something "wrong."

D. I know that some of this sounds crazy and I won't be offended at all if some of you call it/me just that.

E. I believe there are atmospherics, lack of tracking at the time, and intense fog of confusion that have led investigators to conclude the opposite of almost everything like directions, arcs, times, intents, durations, pings, etc. etc. etc. The earth is complicated and there may be a source that contributed to this confusion to exploit it that much further (my own mind's opinion).

At any rate, thank you for this insight, it is greatly appreciated. Cheers

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Ok. The last thing I am specifically curious of is having this hades moon (pluto conjunct moon) in addition to mars all in the eighth house of scorpio. The research I have done on the net is very inconclusive, a lot of things seem to contradict other things found in research. Anyone else have this aspect or a similar aspect? What does one make of it?

StillOne

Good on ya my man! Stick with the astrology. You have an intense chart and with that Pluto having transited so many of your planets in your later lifetime there is much much going on there. With Pluto transiting your Sun at the end of house 10 now there is much upheaval going on. Hang in there and stay on the path!

Zarathu

Account Closed
Volatility is best, IMO, determined by looking at the Tertiary and Minor Progressed Return Charts, for respectively the current emotional and mental crises you are experiencing.

I would need to know if you moved away from your place of birth during the first three years of life by more than 25 miles or 16 km, and if so, exactly where did you move(name of time) and exactly when(months old when you moved).

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

Dubyadude1986

Volatility is best, IMO, determined by looking at the Tertiary and Minor Progressed Return Charts, for respectively the current emotional and mental crises you are experiencing.

I would need to know if you moved away from your place of birth during the first three years of life by more than 25 miles or 16 km, and if so, exactly where did you move(name of time) and exactly when(months old when you moved).

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions or making comments to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

Hi Zarathu, thanks for stopping by. I don't know if this is something standard to be asked or if you could see the movement in the chart but at any rate you are correct and here's the data: Birthday Jan 5 1986 11:10 AM; Place of birth was St. Petersburg, Florida. I did move more than 25 miles/16km away from my place of birth to Fulda, Germany at 9 months old. I remained in Fulda, Germany until age 3 yrs 11 months as my father was in the redhorse ACR over there at the time and in December 1989 returned to the United States back to St. Petersburg, Florida. The distance between the two is 4,854 miles or 7811.76 Km.

P.S.: You are also correct about the emotional/mental crises and disordered thought pattern, however this is improving. I am no risk to self or others but being alive is pretty rough when you stand alone for a period of time. So no worries of "triggers", EMDR is being used and I am having positive results. Thanks again.

Last edited:

dhundhun

Your Moon seems too weak for various reasons. Supporting Moon will reduce the changes and volatility.

If with chewing food longer and wearing silver bracelet seems to be helping in 2-3 weeks, that could confirm Moon being weaker. If so, you should continue with that.

Good luck.

Last edited:

sasa62

This is all consequences a whole series of changes since 2008 onward. It started with the changes in the field of home, then changes emotional field, or field of personality, then changes the value system , and finally followed by a change of their own identity, and change of everyday life style.

that means fully change your identity. person before 2015 and after 2016 are two different person. Same thing is for everyday lifestyle, where is fully changing way everyday lifestyle, like was changed field of home in 2008/2009

That was very much changes in short times, and it is reason why that change are difficult experiencing, especially because long duration ( never ending ) this stressful period.

You must endure to the end of 2016, when the stops this difficult period, and the purpose is precisely the changes that I stated...

sory on my english

Dubyadude1986

This is happening to many people simultaneously is what you're saying? Is the end of 2016 significant for everyone or just this particular chart? I appreciate your feedback and insight.

Dubyadude1986

Your Moon seems too weak for various reasons. Supporting Moon will reduce the changes and volatility.

If with chewing food longer and wearing silver bracelet seems to be helping in 2-3 weeks, that could confirm Moon being weaker. If so, you should continue with that.

Good luck.

The moon being weak meaning the degree it's in or the orb? What is weak about the moon, just trying to make sure I can see it. Thanks for the input.

sasa62

This is happening to many people simultaneously is what you're saying? Is the end of 2016 significant for everyone or just this particular chart? I appreciate your feedback and insight.

I was not talking in general. Above mentioned is related to the natal chart

Dubyadude1986

This is all consequences a whole series of changes since 2008 onward. It started with the changes in the field of home, then changes emotional field, or field of personality, then changes the value system , and finally followed by a change of their own identity, and change of everyday life style.

that means fully change your identity. person before 2015 and after 2016 are two different person. Same thing is for everyday lifestyle, where is fully changing way everyday lifestyle, like was changed field of home in 2008/2009

That was very much changes in short times, and it is reason why that change are difficult experiencing, especially because long duration ( never ending ) this stressful period.

You must endure to the end of 2016, when the stops this difficult period, and the purpose is precisely the changes that I stated...

sory on my english

Thank you again for this. Holding on for the end of 2016...

sasa62

Thank you again for this. Holding on for the end of 2016...

Thanks...

Most often, it is the pressure of any kind of authority ... that in such a period, leading to a very stressful situation and to changes in the general level of everyday life, where it totally changes your former way of life due to varied circumstances or as a result of attempts to change your everyday life ...

I do not know whether you are employed or not, because sometimes it can be problems with authority at work, and the pressures of people who set themselves up as an authority ... sometimes the trouble with the police or anyone who may pose some authority ... People often perceive such aspects as maltreatment

This is additional to already mentioned earlier ...
And of course we can say more, but this is the only forum ... astrology is a two-way communication that requires a live conversation

I guess now you look differently at my answer after some time has elapsed ....

it is quite normal because no one in front can not fully understand what changes occur ...

Only when a person enters into such a period can fully understand what it is ... and see what a powerful tool is natal chart

sorry for my English

Dubyadude1986

Thanks...

Most often, it is the pressure of any kind of authority ... that in such a period, leading to a very stressful situation and to changes in the general level of everyday life, where it totally changes your former way of life due to varied circumstances or as a result of attempts to change your everyday life ...

I do not know whether you are employed or not, because sometimes it can be problems with authority at work, and the pressures of people who set themselves up as an authority ... sometimes the trouble with the police or anyone who may pose some authority ... People often perceive such aspects as maltreatment

This is additional to already mentioned earlier ...
And of course we can say more, but this is the only forum ... astrology is a two-way communication that requires a live conversation

I guess now you look differently at my answer after some time has elapsed ....

it is quite normal because no one in front can not fully understand what changes occur ...

Only when a person enters into such a period can fully understand what it is ... and see what a powerful tool is natal chart

sorry for my English

Sasa62

Good to hear from you again! I eventually got out and moved forward. Many doors opened and I even did some internships and networked before I was out.

I am in school full-time now and doing work there too. What you said makes a lot of sense and I recognize how difficult I was to reach during that period.

I would like to say sorry to Tessie.

Maltreatment went on, but I didn't lose in the end. I knew this particular aspect with authority and abuse would occur. I actually don't think it's over; although my part is over (eventually the "authority" started getting fired, recorded by patients at the VA, IG complaints, manning/retention problems, all kinds of things). It worked out amazingly actually. So, thank you very much.

Eventually, so many people got pissed at the same time that this became a movement. So, I own that I played into that particular problem in my chart. Had to. It is the one I do not regret.

I appreciate you taking the time to bring this back a little bit, and I am going to message you. Hope you are doing well.

Last edited: