please read my chart

loveastro

Right now, my financial situation is not good..facing a lot of financial problems now..How will be my future financial condition....When will my financial situation be improved? Can I be rich and successful? Will I ever be millionaire?
my details:
my dob: 9th Dec 1992
Place: Baharampur, West Bengal, India
Time: evening, 6:18 pm

kimbermoon

In youth, you will have your challenges to overcome regarding finance; the 2nd house pertains to your personal resources, and here we find that you are to undergo a necessary healing in terms of handling your money and finance; this perhaps pertains to ego concerns and seeking after wealth for status.
In the 6th H [employment/income] we find the Sun/NN, however your own sense of Identity is polarized by past emotional baggage; this in turn can cause interpersonal problems at the social level.
Then we look to the MC [career, life path] in Pisces, which is not so much conducive to wealth and fame. The Pisces influence is more spiritually inclined. We find it's ruler [Neptune] joined with Uranus in the 7th H [socialization], yet it is oppositional to your Mars. Venus is also opposed by Mars in this house, depicting potential conflict and disharmony in external relationships.
All of these point to specific developmental challenges you need to face in discharging your karma, and too much focus on the material side of life may not be in your best interest.
Your NN [destiny] in life suggests you are meant to be less materially ensconced and is more about being of service to others. This is reinforced by your Pisces MC, and Sun in Sagittarius, by which the affliction can cause you to turn to gambling, or take unnecessary risks to acquire your resources.
You are about to enter a significant developmental phase in the next two years, when Saturn moves to transit your Sun, a time of redefining yourself and how you identify with the world, and how you make your living will be underscored. Will it be in service to others, or strictly for the purposes of the self? You will need to be attentive to the lessons you learn during that phase of your life, and especially paying attention to the law of cause and effect, for that will determine whether you will benefit from your Grand Trine in your later years. You may ultimately be rich, but not necessarily in the way you might expect.

loveastro

thank you for your reply...can I ever afford to buy my own house and car?? and when will I get married? I am in a relationship..can I marry with her and can I keep her happy so that she can live lavishly?? Is there any chances of financial improvement after getting married??

kimbermoon

Your marriage sector is ruled by the influence of Capricorn, and ruled by Saturn in the 8th H of shared resources. Capricorn demands routine and structure, as well as accountability and, as an afflictor can denote limitation and restrictions as well as potential hardships, meaning that maturity and patience would be required. This influence can carry over to the house of 'shared resources' in terms of the assets of marriage. Of course in any marriage there can be difficult times, and the lesson is about how you are able to cope with potential conflicts or disagreements.
You do have the benefit of Saturn trine Jupiter, which can favor the raising of a family, however it also is afflicted by Pluto, as a detriment. Lessons about power and control could be a troublesome point in the marriage, especially if you resist the need for personal change of your own inner conflicts. Much depends on whether you choose to marry as a personal 'investment' for material gain, or whether you marry for the purpose of true love; Saturn's influence might suggest a pre-arranged marriage, in which case you would experience the same difficulties.
You seem to be focused on the desire for wealth and status, and I can't say that signs for this are overtly apparent in your chart; you would need to work with your chart, as far as what the transits and progressions might bring, which is a much more in-depth and time-consuming process.
You might try posting in the Horary section if you are simply wanting a yes or no answer.

kimbermoon

No, I do not say that it will be an arranged marriage, just that given the culture it could be so.
By changing the time of birth, the planetary placements are changed considerably. What prompted this change?

loveastro

The first TOB is not correct, that was wrong, that was not mine, actually my cousin's TOB my grandma mistakenly told me, but my mother told me today it is 11:11am, which is also written in discharge certificate issued by hospital. so I am changing it here. It is actually morning 11:11am

kimbermoon

yes the time difference does indeed change the chart layout, as it is now reversed.
Now we see that Jupiter generates the Grand Trine [harmony] from the house of marriage itself.

The ruler of your house of money is now found in the 5th H of love and romance, although still it opposes Venus, which often creates tension in relationships. This suggests that your ideals and expectations about marriage may be thwarted at some time, for which you may need to make some personal adaptations to.

These new considerations do seem to bode well for marriage, [as long as you work on your personal challenges], but not necessarily for financial gain. That must be of your own doing. Your karma is about changing attitudes from the material to more spiritual aspirations.

kimbermoon

Sun in the 10th can be beneficial for success as long as you are willing to work hard and have patience. In this revised chart, the Sun rules your 6th H of employment and service, so you have the potential for earning a substantial income. You could well acquire wealth, but the birth chart does not offer a specific indication of that without a great deal more study. Being rich is a relative thing, and if you obsess about financial wealth, it may elude you. Still with your Sun in Sagittarius, and your Grand Trine you can be optimistic about the future.

loveastro

hi again, :smile:
kindly predict that when i will go to foreign countries for my work ?
chances r there for me ? I am attaching my chart also.

Last edited:

kimbermoon

Making predictions from the chart requires much more in-depth analysis of upcoming transits and progressions, which is really beyond the scope of this forum. You might try posting in the Horary section for more clues. I do notice that you are coming into a significant transit of Saturn over Pluto/Mercury, which could create some limitations or delays in travel during this phase.