Synastry: double very close Sun-Venus conjunction

Blue Lioness

Hey guys!
I'd like to ask for some words here, if possible.

I have this friend and I noticed we have a very interesting synastry chart, especially because there's a double very close Sun-Venus conjunction.

Which are the effects of these aspects to our friendship?

Another thing I'm curious about: what would mean an ASC/Moon conjunction IC in Cancer? I presume it means that we feel "at home" (secure) with each other?

We have a very nice friendship, but I often get the feeling that we're both curious about each other. By looking at the synastry chart, what do you think?

We also have the following:
my Mars conjunct his ASC,
his Eros opposite my Psych
his Valentine conjunct my ASC
his Mars conjunct my Venus
we have some interesting planets in each other's 5th house

Any comments would be very much appreciated! :)

Attachments

• our synastry.png
    our synastry.png
    79.1 KB · Views: 27

Bina

Another thing I'm curious about: what would mean an ASC/Moon conjunction IC in Cancer? I presume it means that we feel "at home" (secure) with each other?

yes... and do you?

To be able to tell more about the synastry would need to see both birthcharts to determine how close the aspects are... :smile:

Blue Lioness

yes... and do you?

To be able to tell more about the synastry would need to see both birthcharts to determine how close the aspects are... :smile:

Thank you the links, Bina. I've read them a million times already. Nonetheless, I still wanted to know if someone here has something to add about these Sun-Venus conjunctions, as it seems to be quite rare to me - especially considering the other interesting aspects in our synastry. Also, I felt like sharing it in the forum. :)

Yes, I do feel at home with my friend. And I often get the feeling that he does too, but I was curious about this ASC/Moon-IC conjunction, and what would be its meaning, since I couldn't find info anywhere.

I sent the synastry chart at my first post, but now I'm not sure it is posted. If you can't see it, please let me know and I'll attach it again :)