Most of the time, i attract & date taurean men!

Im talking to a newer one right now with a libra moon!

Last one was one, then before, then before .... Omg do i have karma with taurean men? Ik some of them can have aries planets that fall in my 7th house! The one im talking to has his mars sextile my venus and his mas is in my 7th house

And most of my ex gfs are Gemini's too !

Im a pisces btw.

My chart: http://oi42.tinypic.com/e5nwx3.jpg

anne3

Banned
Tauruses really like pisces. Also, they seem to like virgo, aries, leo, and their own sign. Sometimes early libra, probably due to the virgo influence.

anne3

Banned
Can you explain further?

I find that I too have issues with Tauruses. I don't know why because I initially am drawn to them but there always ends up being a stand off/power struggle. I'm a libra and have a lot of scorpio influence so I think I'm initially attracted to the venus compatibility but then the scorpio fixedness goes to odds with the Taurus fixedness Taurus always wins too...they are the bulls on top of having a fixed sign.

With pisces I think there tends to be issues because although the water and earth go together well, Taurus I believe takes advantage of pisces placidity. This is what I have read at least. I think the Taurus like that they can control the pisces but pisces gets mad that they are being controlled. If the Taurus is not too controlling then I think this is a great pairing.

Can you explain further?

I find that I too have issues with Tauruses. I don't know why because I initially am drawn to them but there always ends up being a stand off/power struggle. I'm a libra and have a lot of scorpio influence so I think I'm initially attracted to the venus compatibility but then the scorpio fixedness goes to odds with the Taurus fixedness Taurus always wins too...they are the bulls on top of having a fixed sign.

With pisces I think there tends to be issues because although the water and earth go together well, Taurus I believe takes advantage of pisces placidity. This is what I have read at least. I think the Taurus like that they can control the pisces but pisces gets mad that they are being controlled. If the Taurus is not too controlling then I think this is a great pairing.

Yea its that theyre controlling af! My aqua moon ex he act like he know me but he doesnt