Super Moon!!!

Warlocke

Now last night makes soooo much sense too me lol. Not even knowing the state of the moon I spent last night listening to Moonlight Sonata at 432 HZ on repeat and deciding to spam this forum for the first time instead of lurking lol.

Roudic

Ikr a lot of my friends are freaking out..because they are most definitely feeling the moon even my mother asked what the moon means. I even went through an transformation and restructuring of my mind I feel like I opened gate way to my spirit.

Last edited:

ashriia

This was quite the moon. The tension, sadness, and plumbing problems it caused me, prompted me to seek out new forms of relaxing/meditating. Moon hit my 9th house. I'm relaxing now to a sound machine on the ocean setting, candles, and music for deep meditation. So peaceful!

Blaze

Account Closed
Weird, When the super moon hit I had this urge to just run outside and jog to nowhere...which I did...at 10pm, ha. Ended up near the ocean on the other side of brooklyn.

After the run I felt this huge sense of..peace, It was strange.

Roudic

In New York there was a major flood it was on even the local News I've seen it on the news this morning, I feel like maybe the people had rejected that energy or igorned it and dusk releasing in a fit. Just my opinion on the matter.

Last edited:

ashriia

In New York there was a major flood it was on even the local News I've seen it on the news this morning, I feel like maybe the people had rejected that energy or igorned it and dusk releasing in a fit. Just my opinion on the matter.

The moon creates high tides. Just like with hurricane sandy. The storm happened to hit on a full moon which exacerbated the situation. And this whole area was warned about possible major flooding from this last storm on Tuesday. I don't agree with the current flooding in long island really being caused by the people who live there. That doesn't seem right to say. This entire region has had enough with flooding and power outages!

athenian200

I didn't feel much of an effect from the super moon, but then I haven't been under any stress.

All I really noticed was that the news reported something about a Twitter tag marked "Selfie moon," and I started giggling because I was thinking of how that could have a dual meaning.

Given how stressed out some people are about this moon, though...

Just be glad the Skull Kid isn't mooning us. When HE moons the whole world, it takes on a whole different meaning... far worse than a joke.

majora__s_mask___skull_kid_and_moon_by_tx_slade_xt-d5bu2d1.jpg