Mars is Finally In Scorpio: An exciting and intense time for earth

jupiterianguru

Mars is finally in Scorpio this is a great day to be alive on planet earth to finally use this energy to its full potential in your life. This is a great time to learn about the mysteries of life and intense and deep things. Mars has left its indecisive stay in Libra for an excruciating 8 months and has entered its home sign of Scorpio. Of course this is the most powerful position for Mars Main ruler Pluto is the higher octave of Mars so this is like Mercury in Aquarius it is powerful but it also co-rules this sign so much intense energy here.

So dare to make many changes in your life. Experience something just for the fun of it. Go deep and get in touch with your emotions. Make changes to your domestic thing. Do SOMETHING that brings about change cause you know what it wont be back to scorpio for another 2 years so like enjoy it now. This is the time for intensity to start a new relationship to explore sexuality to learn new music discover a passion. Be bold creative and out there. Mars in Scorpio blesses us with many new opportunities for this next month and a half. Be excited be spontanious go on adventures be deep like the ocean and when you get to the bottom go to the sub ocean all the way to the core of the earth and beyond. BOOM that is Scorpio Mars. Passion intensity excitement vengence and mystery. This is an exciting time. So be blessed as during this transit you have a chance to experience something intense. You have a chance for an abundance of Spiritual knowledge as well as wealth if you can gain confidence nothing can stop you the law of attraction is for real man but meditate and you make it stronger.

So be blessed cause mars is in Scorpio.

Feel free to comment on this exciting time.

My personal natal chart and notes: http://i60.tinypic.com/10cn8d2.gif
Yes im glad Mars is out of Libra Mars in Libra just made it hard to be motivated since that is my own placement it made it 10 times worse and I was working hard on doing mars mantras and focusing on those areas of life to improve and I was getting a lot better but Mars Libra kind of held me back in those areas. Im glad its over I like Mars Scorpio a lot better anyways some of my friends have had this placement. Not to mention several people I looked up to when I was younger.

Last edited:

Love2Know

Awesome I was waiting for this post!!!!! I didnt notice it being hard to be motivated with mars in libra though. I got a ton on mini renos done on my place....

Culpeper

Premium Member
Traditional Mars in Scorpio is exciting. Here Mars can be at its most violent. Perhaps if you are timid and want courage you can use Mars in this sign. Place Mars in the first house in electional. However, traditional astrologers use this most to start wars, commit violence overthrow or destroy enemies. It is exciting but not very nice.

jupiterianguru

Traditional Mars in Scorpio is exciting. Here Mars can be at its most violent. Perhaps if you are timid and want courage you can use Mars in this sign. Place Mars in the first house in electional. However, traditional astrologers use this most to start wars, commit violence overthrow or destroy enemies. It is exciting but not very nice.

Scorpio energy can have negative or positive aspects to it. Scorpio Mars can start wars and create violence BUT this is not the only thing it can be used for.
Scorpio is a deep intense sign that is interested in Spirituality and the Occult as well as Sexual things and sharing of resources taboos and things of that nature. Mars here can be very good cause it adds motivation and ambition as well as interest in these things and it can help to get something accomplished. The areas of life Scorpio rules make life more interesting at least for me. I have 3 planets in 8th house and Sun in Scorpio 9th house. Spiritual warfare is cool in a way as in using spiritual energy and/or magick to take down someone or something you don't like Mars in Scorpio would be a great energy for this and probably rules the idea. Not to mention the depth of Scorpio and sexual nature. You have to focus on positives. So yes this placement can incite wars and violence but also growth and positive things as well. Mars focuses energy on the Area im interested in that is what I like about it.

Last edited:

Summery Joy

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. FINALLY! Woohoo! I don't care if Mars has a destructive side to its nature. I'll take it in dignity over debility any day of the week!

This also coincides with all traditional planets direct in motion; am I correct? Good time to move things along, so to speak. Progress is in the air. *dances*

Love2Know

I was thinking the same thing yesterday. FINALLY! Woohoo! I don't care if Mars has a destructive side to its nature. I'll take it in dignity over debility any day of the week!

This also coincides with all traditional planets direct in motion; am I correct? Good time to move things along, so to speak. Progress is in the air. *dances*

Yeah plus lots of crazy was happening with mars in libra around the world..anyways? I am interested in natal mars in scorpio people... I read they can be more "insainly scorpio" than even sun in scorpio people. Such as worse to get in their way or on their bad side. I find you can defuse sun scorpio people with guilt trips easily.. but maybe not mars in scorpio?

HoldOrFold

You have to focus on positives. So yes this placement can incite wars and violence but also growth and positive things as well.

Reverend Howard Storm is a Christian who had a near death experience in the 1980's at the age of 38. He was a powerful man in his personal and professional life and was able to manipulate people to his will. He has 5 planets in Scorpio including Mars.

He died during a stomach operation and he recounts his decent into hell where he was brutally tortured in unimaginable ways due to his state of mind and personal character. He then gets saved and becomes Christian like a phoenix rising from the ashes. His NDE is worth a read regardless of your belief in religion (that's unimportant the more NDEs your read).

His experience is very Scorpionic and highlights the need for Scorpio (and I believe Mars in Scorpio in particular) to be aligned with positive virtues and to use power for good.

I had a dream a couple of months ago where I was shown my astrological chart with Mars in Scorpio and Sun in the 8th/9th house highlighted and a voice said said "There is no limit to power if you have strong morals." And I was shown how morals and power are in direct relationship (at least for my chart configuration).

In my 20's I had to deal with my own hell because of my practice of the occult with little morals or conscience. In the end I had to sacrifice my ego and mind to a higher power to save my sanity because power in the ego's hands becomes sabotaging and self-destructive. I was on the dark path before and now I consider myself a type of Christian, probably Gnostic Christian but I don't really conform to any dogma. I just have a spiritual relationship with God, Christ and the Angels.

Harnessing the primal power in a way aligned with the light is a battle in itself and you have to work with your shadow self a lot. Still something I'm working on. If you deny it or ignore it then it will form a life of it's own and you end up like Dr. Jeckyl and Mr. Hyde.

Blaze

Account Closed
Yeah plus lots of crazy was happening with mars in libra around the world..anyways? I am interested in natal mars in scorpio people... I read they can be more "insainly scorpio" than even sun in scorpio people. Such as worse to get in their way or on their bad side. I find you can defuse sun scorpio people with guilt trips easily.. but maybe not mars in scorpio?

Haha, My girl is a Scorpio-sun/rising/mars so trust me when I say, Guilt trips will not work with her. :lol: She hates weakness more so than I. Her cousin tried the guilt trip thing last year (He's a pieces-sun) and all he got was the cold shoulder/Never spoken to again. Her anger is also something to be feared. Not like my Aries mars anger which is just a huge explosion then it's gone in 5 minutes. Her's is more of a..."You pissed me off...You'll regret that later..Oh yes you will" and the revenge is usually pretty bad, Ha. Though, She can blow up and when she does...Well, I like to stand back. :tongue:

Love2Know

Haha, My girl is a Scorpio-sun/rising/mars so trust me when I say, Guilt trips will not work with her. :lol: She hates weakness more so than I. Her cousin tried the guilt trip thing last year (He's a pieces-sun) and all he got was the cold shoulder/Never spoken to again. Her anger is also something to be feared. Not like my Aries mars anger which is just a huge explosion then it's gone in 5 minutes. Her's is more of a..."You pissed me off...You'll regret that later..Oh yes you will" and the revenge is usually pretty bad, Ha. Though, She can blow up and when she does...Well, I like to stand back. :tongue:

I got a few peeps with sun scorp pissed at me before. I never felt stung... but prob not that mad cuz im not mean. Just if I get non chalant about stuff I find they can get intense or if i get too critical.. thats why I thought maybe the mars is more intense in scorpio... I dunno my mars capricorn with leo moon I may come off more pissed even with my sun mars opp.. I dont feel anger that strongly. I just play off other peoples emotions... i guess it is a moon 1st thing. I just look for alternative routes when held back.. I find scorp placements stew over stuff. I only will if I feel like im suppose to but alone I am pretty focused on just myself and my goals. I do get pissy if im forced into boring things. What house is her mars?

Last edited:

Summery Joy

Mars in Aries is a soldier at an open war, Mars in Scoprio is an undercover agent. Both are powerful, and serve against their enemy, but in very different ways. Just a random thought.

Blaze

Account Closed
I got a few peeps with sun scorp pissed at me before. I never felt stung... but prob not that mad cuz im not mean. Just if I get non chalant about stuff I find they can get intense or if i get too critical.. thats why I thought maybe the mars is more intense in scorpio... I dunno my mars capricorn with leo moon I may come off more pissed even with my sun mars opp.. I dont feel anger that strongly. I just play off other peoples emotions... i guess it is a moon 1st thing. I just look for alternative routes when held back.. I find scorp placements stew over stuff. I only will if I feel like im suppose to but alone I am pretty focused on just myself and my goals. I do get pissy if im forced into boring things. What house is her mars?

I'm not sure which house her Mars is in. She doesn't really care for Astrology so I haven't seen her chart in awhile. I think it was in her fifth house or her eighth.

Love2Know

I'm not sure which house her Mars is in. She doesn't really care for Astrology so I haven't seen her chart in awhile. I think it was in her fifth house or her eighth.

Mmmm ook. Yeah most people around me dont care for astrology at all let alone know their birth times.

Is mars in scorpio comparable to scorpio in pluto?

jupiterianguru

Is mars in scorpio comparable to scorpio in pluto?

I dont know I kind of want to know that I was assuming it was in a way but different too. I thought this placement in its positive aspect added emotional intensity and ability to sese energies of people and motivations intrest in unconventional things like pluto etc and negatively both seem like they could be sadistic or over agressive however I think many can control this but I think Mars is more worldly where pluto is more spiritual.

The_Saturnian

Mars!!! Yes the God of War. Being born with Pluto at exactly 2 degrees in Scorpio, I can say that I've had a bit vindictive mind set lately. My judgement has been clouded about intimacy, personal and spiritual issues I have been dealing with recently. Luckily Mars has just started to move away from the 2nd degree of Scorpio. This has been a bit of an intense few days coupled with excitement caused by the Jupiter in Leo squaring Pluto. You could say it's been ambivalent. Lawd help me!!!

Abby

Wow mars in libra, that explains a lot. A very uneventful time, especially for my partner. He has natal mars in libra. I'm very much looking forward to mars in scorpio. My 3rd house is ruled by scorpio. Maybe I will finish writing my book... Well there's some optimism.

Love2Know

Wow mars in libra, that explains a lot. A very uneventful time, especially for my partner. He has natal mars in libra. I'm very much looking forward to mars in scorpio. My 3rd house is ruled by scorpio. Maybe I will finish writing my book... Well there's some optimism.
It is already in scorpio gl with your book.. is it on the stratgies of mental warfare?

I have both Venus and Mars in Scorpio on my natal chart, in the 7th house no less. It has made my love life. . .well, it's not boring!

I am never openly vengeful, meaning that I would never actually hurt someone who wronged me to get revenge. But if you do hurt me, you are an enemy for this life and all the ones to come; there is no going back.

It's interesting that we've had two wars start with Mars in Libra (the war in Ukraine, and the war in Gaza). Both started quick, then stalled. Now that Mars in Scorpio, I wonder if we'll see a decisive, overpowering attack by one side to end things?