Is this a very cold person?

gerdahagge

I've known this man for more than 6 years now. In the beginning i saw him as very insecure, restless and nervous. now when he is older, he is less insecure, he has a good career, is very intelligent, still nervous and restless. But the worst thing with him is his coldness. he never ever talks feelings or Deep things with anyone. Taurus are normally not that Cold?! is it maybe his moon i sag and lots of Gemini?? i NEVER experienced anyone as Cold as him. he doesnt seem to have any Contacts with his feelings at all...is that seen in his chart?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_23_nic_nac_28003_44218.gif
    astro_w2gw_23_nic_nac_28003_44218.gif
    51 KB · Views: 71

Izzy542

In the chart it s showing a weird sexuallity,is he possibly gay? What is your relathionship with him? Because taurus usually do not talk about their emotions at all but they feel very much, its works like magik get them very drunk they change immediatelly,it is a very shy sign, I have date many taurus in my life with all of them,no matter how handsome or succesfull they were, I have to initialize it first.But they feel very well espessionally passion.

gerdahagge

He is my ex boyfriend and we still sometimes see eachother. I also sometimes thought about if he might be gay, but not sure! he wants Children and family, he is attracted to women, but doesnt really really love them. he never wants sex more often than once a week, then he's fine. i Think he's hiding something....so it could be so!!

Taurus feels ALOT, i know, and especially when he's drunk....then he can cry and he sends very emotional texts, but as soon as he's sober he doesnt feel anything again. Typical Taurus/Gemini i Think.

in the beginning i thought this was only with me, but he was the same way with his ex. never lived with anyone Before and likes alot to be alone.

what aspect shows the thing about "gay"??

Izzy542

It is the hole picture mostlly that suggesting blocked homesexuallity but edpecially sun oppossotion from the 8h house to uranus no aspects between mars and venus.His Mars in female sign taurus only in bad aspect with uranus. His moon also aspects badlly venus. this chart to me seems like highly sexually person, sun taurus in 8house and mars.

gerdahagge

strange! maybe in his immagination he is very sexual, but he is laizy and maybe gay, so thats why he never wanted more sex than once a week.

please, can you explain more about no aspects mars-venus and bad opp to the Uranus in 8th. what does that mean for him? is that why he never had a serious relationship with a woman? the only thing he likes is to be with his male friends really

Izzy542

Taurus are very lazy generally,true.but not in sex matters although they are not everyday kind of lover the most researchs shows them to be statistically the best lovers so that has to mean something. About the homosexual aspects long ago I came across with a study about how difeerent is homosexual chart,google it. For men it says that is the uranus bad aspects with male planets .

his moon is conjuncting his neptune which would show me that this cold front is an illusion and that he has more emotions in there than what hes letting on. Especially in the gemini house (where the moon is detrimented)
also his saturn is conjunct his jupiter in the 12 house. i could see this as jupiters fun loving nature being stifled by saturns restrictions. typically planets in the 12 house hide themselves too. theyre still a part of your but its more on an unconcious hidden level. jupiter the planet of fun is place there. next to another fun stifler saturn!

Krewster

Dunno how to see gayness in a chart but his Ven-Mars relationship is a 26 min orbed semi-octile (as "red" as a 90 or 180)...

which is triangulated (in red) by Sat (so, e.g., Mars 135 Sat is 31 min orbed).

His Mars has compensating aspects (e.g., biquintile Nept for elegance in motion) while his Ven does not appear to enjoy aspectual support (so he's not very vulnerable to feeling vulnerable).

Julian

Banned
The mere statement of saying astrology can predict your sexual orientation is very stupid. It's as stupid as saying that astrology knows what's your gender. Also, this man has Moon in opposition to Venus which may make him socially awkward and gives him difficulty to express his feelings to others. I don't see him as extremely successful his entire life though. He has many many planets debilitated which make him insecure and nervous on the inside. He also has a conjunction in the 12th house, a strong Neptune, and a strong 12th house ruler. A 10th house with a almost peregrine planet doesn't sound good either. If we take the Moon and Jupiter as the rulers of his 10th house we can see both in conjunctions but debilitated, especially :jupiter:.

edit: Although I can see why he's achieved success. His Saturn is exalted.

Last edited:

Julian

Banned
Here is the synastry

well by looking at the synastry I can tell how you became lovers, but that Saturn-Jup opposition to your Chiron-Moon doesn't look good. I can see why you said you need love from him but he doesn't give it to you because he's more earth like and you're more sensitive. Also (I can't see the chart now for some reason) I think your Moon is in Aries is it? Now you'd think that his Saturn couldn't be so bad since it's in Libra, ruled by Venus and you might say "he should be more sffectionate?" But remember it is not only in the 12th house, but Libra is an aloof sign. And we're talking Saturn here. And I'm compelled to ask, did any experiences related to your mother or early childhood caused you to seek love from others or something made you less optimistic, aggressive, etc.? And finally it's awesome that you have something in Pisces and another planet in Aries, (I'm an Aries Sun and a Pisces Mercury)

gerdahagge

Hi again,
Yes my moon is i aries :) i do have alot of aries (my aggressiveness and strength and only the sun i pieces; why i'm very sensitive and dont trust anyone :(

YES, my mother was the coldest person and ego ever!! i'm still hurt and have problems because of that. she didnt really love me, and still doestnt.

From what aspects can you see that we have been lovers? Also, is he as Cold because i'm too sensitive and love seeking with him? you know, many men Think i'm too Cold, but with him i'm different, bc of his coldness :( i want to show him my love because i'm sure he had the same problems as i had as a Little Child.

MaybeNow

You are reliving your childhood by loving someone who is cold like your mother. You can't change the past. You will know you are healed when you attract and are attracted to loving affectionate men because then you will believe you deserve to be loved. Now you feel you have to "earn it."

You can't change other people so change yourself. Miracles happen that way.

yahk22

Taurus are very lazy generally,true.but not in sex matters although they are not everyday kind of lover the most researchs shows them to be statistically the best lovers so that has to mean something. About the homosexual aspects long ago I came across with a study about how difeerent is homosexual chart,google it. For men it says that is the uranus bad aspects with male planets .

I'd love to know the source of the research for "statisitcally the best lovers"

Sol nine degrees Taurus conjunct midheaven, that's me.

Some dubious females should learn about this I am very sure. That way I can fail to take my own advice and argue our synastry to my girl.

gerdahagge

Yes, the day i fall in love with a lovable and nice man, then i'm healed.

but like someone wrote; he is not Cold in reality, it's the way he feels on the outside and his immage. he wants to be cool and Cold, bc that's how he was learned to be as a real man.

i just wanted to know if you see that in his chart and you did.