do i get married within 1 year?

whitey

hi there...

i know this question sounds so pathetic but i have been having this long distance relationship for a while and all of sudden realised that i can just hang around doing nothing. because i know what i want- i want to get married. so i asked, 'do i get married within 1 year?'

2 sep. 2007, 20:44pm, tokyo, japan

http://www.astro.com/cgi/showgif.cgi?lang=e&gif=astro_2gw_113_within_1_year.45147.11068.gif&res=100&va=&cid=iqefile1uaDsV-u1045746783

(apologies....does anyone know how to reduce the size of the image uploaded by astro.com? it says its too large to upload it.)

in this chart, i dont see any probs with considerations before judgement. i am represented by venus(retro and in weak state), the 7th house partner: mars.

-mars and venus are applying since venus is in retro, in less than 1 degree.
-4th house end of matter is represented by sun in 5th house, which is trine to ascendant in 1 degree.
-PoF is in 5th house.

my concerns,
venus retro...
7th house casp falling onto via combusta.

i do appreciate if anyone could see what i cannot see. for now, i think YES to the question but any other opinions??

or what do you think of the time frame? its applying in 50 minues, does that mean 10 months?

thanks,

whitey

Elansome

When you are casting a chart in extended chart selection, there is an option down left on the page called image size. You can reduce it to %63 than it will upload.
I don't see Venus and Mars applying. Does 30 degree count?
His turned 5th house ruler, Saturn is in your 5th house. I think he loves you and Saturn is on the 29 degree about to conjunct to POF which shows that something good is going to happen. I am not compenent so I am just saying what I think.
I wish you the best

whitey

elansome,

thanks for your advice!

maybe you have taken a look at different chart? mars in 2nd house and venus retro in 4th applying in sextile.

cheers,

whitey

Last edited:

Elansome

Hi Whitey
Yes I must be looking at some other chart. Now I see!
I don't know why but I got the feeling this is a chart saying no. Let me try.
You are Venus in Leo in a house of end of the matters, You are saying that that's it I don't want to wait anymore but you can change so little. You are in a weak state. Yes your face turnes to him, you are expecting him to do something. You are in a fixed signe but he is Mars in Gemini, mutable who has double minded. You are also receiving from Moon who is the ruler of 3rd house (communication) You want to talk to him and come to a conclusion. He is in your future relationships house in the 2nd. He is also not receiving from your 11th house ruler (Saturn in the 5th) which shows your hopes and wishes. It is in your 5th house. I think you want him but there is someone else in your 5th house, Sun and he is receiving from you more.
I don't know may be I am just rambling but I feel this guy is not what you are dreaming of..
Professionals should say more.
Thats all I can see
Good luck.

Elansome

Hi Tikana
Yes you are right there is a sextile. But should not we also consider the shape of the significators? Venus retrogrades here so do you interperate that she can change her mind about the whole thing when it starts to go direct?
I am really wondering :)
Elan

whitey

elansome,

sure retrograded planet is quite tricky to read and it could be the case for what you are saying. but that case, i would say that the venus goes towards mars but changes direction before meeting mars. in this chart, its only 1 degree apart and they will conjunct in 16th then the venus will move forward with mars after the conjunction. (which is today in fact).

yes, venus retro= me in a weak state (emotional upsets for other reasons)and i am at home most of the time as its described by the 4th house. both mars and venus are not in the best condition, as you pointed out.

lets see how it will turn out..

thanks,

whitey

tikana

Hmm no no no no

mars does exact aspect with venus retro. if venus did not aspect mars, then i would say "prohibition by direction* this is not the case.

It should not affect the outcome! actually venus would be like going back over the original plan. the answer still stands at YES

Tik

whitey

tik...thanks,

ya venus conjunct mars today. yay...

fingers crossed but kinda worried as i read the starfish's post on applying aspects but not coming true. boooo..

thanks anyway,

whitey

tikana

ok

here is why i am getting additional yes

moon trines merc the last aspect
i dont know if it squares saturn cause saturn is 29.59 degrees

asce itself is in fixed sign.. dont expect to have any changes
4th/1oth cusp is in cardinal again it is good

i dont see a problem!

tikana

Elan

why are you picking 5th house.

marriage is 7th house issue

she is not asking about a romance but a marriage.. it is 1st, 7th and 9th *ceremonies*

T.

whitey

tik,

yes the next aspect is moon trine merc. the moon moves fast so will meet after the venus and mars have completed the aspect.

as for saturn, its not within the orb i think(11degree). for this chart, i dont think we need to see beyond that.

maybe you could teach me how the 4th/10th casp being cardinal sign, good?

thanks anyway.

whitey

tikana

you look at the last aspect moon does before changing signs. usually that is the confirmation of the answer.. problem is i run a chart few weeks ago ... moon had a square to saturn. it should have been a negative. in reality, there was nothing negative about the event i was inquiring about. However, it did not solve the origina problem which triggered the question. the event went pretty okay nothing freaked anyone out.

when angles are fixed. expect no changes
when angles are mutable expect instability
when angles are cardinal expect changes and action

so youhave fixed and cardinal.. steady plans/action ahead.

Tik

whitey

ahhh i see understood.

thank you...

apart from uranus(which i dont read unless asking detailed question), the moon was last aspected sun in trine 9 degrees ago. the chart actually confirms that we started dating 9months ago.

i keep you updated with what happens.

best wishes,

whitey