Nodes Conjunct & Square in Synastry

kaminari

.. friendly astrologers ..

I am involved with someone who I feel 'fated' to.. this has driven me recently in astrology to discover what is it about this person.. We have trines & sextiles all over.. but recently I noticed her Sun is conjunct my South Node (3 degrees) & that my Saturn is square to her nodes (within 1 degree).. These are the tightest aspects we share (..except that her Chiron is conjunct my Saturn (2 degrees)..)

I would be curious to know how I affect her 'soul path' with those squares.. Is my energy harming or healing..?.. & is she 'holding me back' with that conjunct south node I've read about..

..peaceness..

Last edited:
Need to see a synastry bi wheel from astro.com with degrees and houses.

When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html

Nodes and vertex are important in synastry, but more effective with conjunctions. South Nodes are a place to move away from not aspire to, that's the North Node. Saturn although it acts as 'cement' for good OR bad may suggest you will hold her back from her life's path ie; North node..

kaminari

.. we are "just friends" now since she has strings to someone else far far away.. however, I'm quite curious what's happening in our friendship & she agreed to post our synastry chart since she is becoming interested in astrology after meeting me .. ;-)

.. I'm inside & she's outside..

I'm not advanced in astrological analysis, but I'm seeing more positives than challenges in our aspects between planets.. when it comes to the composite, I'm still a beginner..

I think what I'm feeling most is her Sun in my 7th.. her Chiron on top of my Saturn.. my Chiron is kind of close to her DC & her Sun is at 3 degrees of my South Node..

& we also have some conjuncts, trines & sextiles within 3 degrees:

her Moon trine my Jupiter
my Moon sextile her Saturn
her Venus sextile my Saturn
her Jupiter sextile my Jupiter & trine my Saturn
her Uranus conjunct my Moon
my Uranus conjunct her Ascendant

& at 4 degrees
Venus trine Venus
Sun sextile Sun

Moon trine Moon is somewhat there, but the orb is quite large (10 degrees)..

I've never met anyone who made so many aspects to all of my personal planets.. But I haven't been studying relational aspects so long & perhaps this is quite common..

the tough ones (I believe) are her Uranus opposition my Saturn & the squares I make to her Nodes with my Saturn.. & our Nodes are in opposition but the orb is wide at 10 degrees..

& with both of our Saturns in each other's 8th & my Mars in her 12th, it might be difficult..

I'm thinking positive.. that even if we are going in different directions & are only friends, that all of this was somehow fated & healing..

& there are definitely a lot of Saturn contacts.. I feel like we'll be in our lives forever & that perhaps we shared a past life as well..

I'm looking at the negative aspects as merely challenges to be overcome..

Thanks for your help..

Attachments

• v-b-synastry.gif
    v-b-synastry.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 54
  • v-.gif
    v-.gif
    4 KB · Views: 50
  • b-b.gif
    b-b.gif
    3.8 KB · Views: 38

kaminari

I just calculated our Vertex.. Not sure exactly what this means.. but mine is at 4 degrees Virgo, nearly conjunct her Sun & hers is at 12 degrees Taurus..

I just calculated our Vertex.. Not sure exactly what this means.. but mine is at 4 degrees Virgo, nearly conjunct her Sun & hers is at 12 degrees Taurus..

In synastry max orb is just 3' :smile: so the vertex is not conj sun unfortunately.

Wow a stellium of planets in Scorpio and in Equal house which I use think most if not all would fall in your 10th house. Plus have no planets in fire you would need these 6 in Capp/Cardinal house to compensate. Your also lacks the element of 'mutuability' but in Equal house Uranus, mars and pluto would be in 9th house of Sagg which is mutable.

Only snag I can see is your jealous possessive venus is conjunct his uranus, the divorce planet.

Sun square neptune also has it's challenges.
When looking at a woman’s chart the type of man she would look for is her sun sign and mars traits, plus 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.
When looking at a mans chart for the type of woman he would look for is his venus and moon sign and then 7th house planets and house cusp ruler and where that ruler was deposited.

If you want to research more into synastry try here
http://cafeastrology.com/astrology_of_relationships.html
http://www.cafeastrology.com/synastry/interchartaspects.html

kaminari

thanks so much for the information.. I'm learning a lot.. Actually I learned my Vertex is at 4 degrees Virgo, her Sun is at 3 degrees Virgo, & Mercury 4 degrees Virgo, so my Vertex is conjunct..

I do feel the Venus-conjunct-Uranus effects.. Not just with her but others I dated.. These aspects always end up hurting a lot.. I fall in love (my Venus conjunct my Moon) & they leave (Uranus)..

.. They do come back & then I eventually let them go.. In my chart I believe these relationships teach me to be more independent (my Mars is conjunct Uranus & both trine Ascendant).. & I always learn more about astrology..

I'm feeling our Saturn sextiles with her Venus & my Moon will be the glue that keeps us together for the long run..

One more thing.. I also noticed that my Mars is completely conjunct her Eros.. I'm just learning about these other influences so I'm curious how all of this will work out.. Thanks again..