Are all Leo's prone to jealousy??

toothy2415

Hello =]

I'm a female Aquarius and have a male leo friend, we have always been a bit flirty towards each other, but I thought it was always me doing the liking. I gave up on him because he didn't want a relationship, and recently got with a lovely cancer man. Since being with the Cancer my Leo friend has completely turned against me, and has seized any chance he can to insult the boyfriend, going as far as calling him an idiot t**t. Why has he become like this? If he wanted something more then he should of said, not waited til I found someone. I'm really confused because I always considered him a close friend, and thought he would be pleased I had found someone appropriate because since the break off of an engagement I've been waiting patiently for the "right" person to come along. Do all Leo's act like this? Did he consider me "his" before because I hadn't been in a relationship since we had met? thank you :)

Inside Out Orange

With respect ... your post is a bit simplistic in making an analysis only using Sun signs.

Every sign has their weakness ... Leo's are usually proud, while Aquarians can struggle to be intimate or conventional. Leo's lead by autocracy and can fail to listen to the masses; while Aquarians believe in democracy but can get bogged down into wanting everybody's view to be represented to the point where nothing gets down.

As we age and if we get good parenting or strong partners we can outgrow these weaknesses. If your Leo friend is young and headstrong he probably feels angry and doesn't know how to better handle these situations.

But as I said at the start ... you need to look at the whole birthchart (not just the sun sign) to really understand why he acts as he does. The placements of his moon (how he expresses his feelings), his mercury (how he expresses his thoughts), his Venus (what he wants in love) will all contribute. All the planets, the aspects and houses they are located in will provide a picture.

But certainly don't go tarring all Leo's with the same brush just because you've had a bad experience with one. I'm a Leo and even when people have broken up with me, even if I've felt thoroughly disappointed; I still want the best for them. To hope that they will meet someone who is right for them, who can give them what they want and need, and help them to grow in life.

Welcome to forum,
Re: Need some education: Which charts to use when?
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17514

Beginning to Study Astrology
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showpost.php?p=154469&postcount=10

How to attach a chart as thumbnail
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12126

We are all visual people here and need to see charts, preferably both natals and poss composite. Perhaps you could browse the beginners forum for newcomers and think about posting in our Relationship forum since you are asking about relationships.....

There is a 'plethora' of information on AW, espec in the 'stickys' at the top of every forum, our Education forum and Recommendations forum to. Plus we have a good search feature, bit like google using keywords --

Basic astrology
Now basically your sun sign is your 'core beliefs, values, ego' and Asc is your physical body, mode of expression and mask and persona that we all wear and hide behind, but definitely not what's going on underneath. What's going on underneath is your Sun sign. Moon sign, house placements and aspects describe your emotional and intuitive responses, also describes your view of your mother, as saturn describes your father by sign and house position.

So, think of a glass milk bottle the bottle is your Asc and your sun the milk, but the milk still has to 'come out' through the glass neck of the milk bottle....

Now aspects within a natal chart represent 'facets' of our personality, because we are all multifaceted beings. What these do is 'break down and compartmentalise' these facets into smaller bite size chunks. This does take quite a lot of self analysis and objectivity to 'see yourself' and why you do certain things and behave in certain ways. Actually it can be quite good therapy...

Remember back to your school days an opposition is 180', square 90', trine 120', and sextile 60' Now challenged aspects are conj (depending on the planets, cos some like each other and some really don't) squares and oppositions. Easy aspects are conj (if the planets get along) eg: Jupiter conj Moon, sextile and trine. Quincunx is inbetween (depending on the planets) causes health strains and unresolved or hard to balance planets/energies.

Actually my Mercury in Virgo (detailed thinking) and my Mars in Aquarius (individuality) would just like to point out that we're not ALL visual. I can usually work things out fine without the pictures ...

Well excuse ME we don't ALL have mercury in Virgo (detailed thinking) OR mars in Aquarius --- so in future I shall rephrase that statement to read, most of us here are visual people and need to see charts. Let's not split hairs here :surprised:

EhTeam

Even without the chart, I have to say I was in the same, but reverse position.
A female leo dating a male aquarious.
I found my now Gemini husband and told the Aquarius well after our break up.

He took it horrible, and resorted to the same tactics that your now ex friend has with put downs.