Awesome Past Life Reading!

lilymay

I just had to share this because it is blowing my mind and I would like to know if anyone else had a similar experience.

So, my husband and I separated (we are back together now because of this very gifted woman...read on, i'll explain better). Well, we have a baby together so naturally I was frantic because I do love my husband and want things to work out between us. Joined this community to ask for help reading our charts but I didn't get too much feedback. I was feeling lost and not in control of my own life the way I want to be. Then some kind soul I met randomly at the deli counter at Wholefoods told me about this psychic lady who does phenomenal past life readings and other stuff for free. She doesn't take on new clients without a referral so the woman I met at Wholefoods phoned up the psychic lady and set up an appointment for me and my best friend.

This is where it gets interesting and really spooky. We showed up a little early because we were told this lady is really strict about being on time.

She took my friends hand and told her that life this time around will be a struggle but its not a bad thing because in this life she is meant to resolve a huge chunk of her karmic debt and it takes many incarnations to reach the level of karmic maturity where we are mentally equipped to deal with this kind of workload. We did not say one word to this lady about why we came. We were literally in her home for like two seconds.

Then she focused on me and said not to cry anymore, my husband will stop his foolishness and return to me before the week is over. How did she know my husband and I were separated? I never told her.

First she did my reading. It wasn't pretty. In the life before this I was a child servant, committed to looking after a wealthy family that treated me like dirt. I never learned to stand up for myself or to protect myself. I eventually died of sickness (maybe pneumonia) after never finding love or experiencing the warmth of human kindness. In this life I have to learn how to project myself. How to fight for my own rights and the rights of others. Love will come easily to me in this life (which it has) but I will have a habit of selecting men who want to control me (this is true). My husband tries to control me all the time.

She asked me what I want done about my husband. Do I want him to come back or not? Of course I said yes! This is the point where everything became completely paranormal and I got so scared if my friend wasn't there I would have run out her house screaming blue murder!

The lady told us sometimes she does spells for people to help them get back on track and she never takes any money for it. Astrology and Karmic astrology I am totally fine with, but spells? Come on. Hello, we are living in 2011 here! I think I laughed at her.

She asked if I carried a picture of my husband (I do, in my wallet). I gave it to her and she rubbed some kind of oil over his face (I forgot to mention she has this weird alter thing going on with lots of strange artifacts - african looking things on it. Candles and stuff). Then she took this painted bottle off her alter and spoke to it, whispered to it really. I couldn't make out what she was saying. Then she opened it and put it to her lips and drank from it although I was under the impression the bottle was empty. She asked me to call my husband on his cell and to hand her the phone.

When she spoke to him it was with a man's voice! I will swear to this in any court of law. I know what I heard and my best friend heard it too. It was like a different person was inside her, using her body. She was talking to my husband and at the same time she had her thumb over his face (the photograph) and was rubbing it in a circular motion. She ordered him to come back and to live up to his responsibilities and to stop trying to control his wife (me). She said "You will come back before the week is over. Book a flight, pack your bags and get ready to live your life as a married man and a father." I heard my husband on the other end replying "yes. I am coming home to my wife. I am coming now."

Everyone knows my husband is the man's man type. Really strong and forceful. He likes calling the shots and he won't take orders from anyone. So I was beyond shocked that he sounded so humble and agreeable.

After she hung up on him, she put back in the bottle whatever she drank out of it and her voice became like normal again. A woman's voice. She kept the picture and placed it on her alter and told me to go home and get ready for my husbands return. She said he will be back early Friday morning (this all happened on the Wednesday afternoon).

I didn't want to leave my friend alone with this crazy spooky woman but I felt compelled to do as she said. I got in the car and drove home. When I got there I started googling this woman to find out more about her but couldn't find anything except her own website. Then I checked my email and there was one from my husband BEGGING me to take him back. He wanted to book a flight asap to be home by FRIDAY and if it was alright with me and if I could find it in my heart to forgive him! INCREDIBLE.

I can't really say verbatim what went on with my friend and the lady because I got told to leave but apparently this woman is helping my friend to realize her karmic destiny. They are working very closely together, almost everyday. She is not really supposed to discuss any of it not even with me but I do know the psychic lady told my friend that she has a gift and a lot of potential so she is teaching her some of that spooky witchcraft stuff so one day she can pay back and help others who are in trouble. My friend said for the first time in her life she feels like she has some answers and a direction. Life is still difficult for her, like with finances and stuff but she has more opportunities coming her way now.

Well I just had to share this experience. My mind is really blown. I didn't think any of this could be real but now that i've have had my first encounter with the paranormal, I am completely hooked. So far, I have been back to see this lady twice. My husband is a total sweetheart now. He is communicative, open and really caring. He no longer controls me. He listens to everything I have to say and treats me as his equal and gives me all the space and privacy that I need. I'm so happy and our baby is happy too!

Have you ever had a similar experience? Please share your stories. I would love to learn more about this kind of stuff.

Last edited:

paneagle7

There is nothing unusual here except the reader is good, has good intentions, is not a charlatan. I hope you provided her some support or offering. Past lives are truly not uncommon and are the reverse, quite common, exceptionally so. Sometime we have an unusual lifetime, but they all are different, even if patterns will emerge. To get an accurate reading of a past live related to this one and showing some of your history in reference is quite good.

I use astrology for past lives. In fact, the whole birth chart is a map of past lives and places, and should be considered a composite picture of the past leading up to birth. The chart may then show aspects of present lifetime activity, but more of this is found in transits, progressions. So the birth chart as the chart of this lifetime is somewhat different view than the actual one of being a map of all events and causes leading to this lifetime.

I do also sol charts which are charts of the inner self, and use the 60th harmonic degrees. This second chart when used with the natal birth and transits is the most advanced method I have ever found. And it also explains the soul nature of each of us.

We have lifetimes with many souls we know, have known, crossing paths back and forth as we go, sometimes caught in karma, other times by free choice. That is how it is, and will be. The purpose is always soul realization. The sol and sun sign of birth are major points showing soul's history of lives and the point reached for this new lifetime. One can find progressions of this lifetime or regression into past lifetimes, especially using the sun, moon or sol degrees.

As this is an astrology web site, that is why I've added these points.
lovesigns7 blogspot can show more.

best; paneagle

lilymay

Wow Paneagle7! I want to learn Karmic Astrology so so badly. Can you give me and others a few basics, like where to begin and how to interpret the planets?

Perhaps you are well versed in this sort of paranormal goings on but my mind is really blown and i'm on this forum trying to talk about it. Make some sense of my experience. I know what happened but my mind won't accept it all.

Can this really be normal not unusual as you stated? Am I like the last person on earth to find out people like this exist?

Yeah, I have to agree she is no charlatan. Not once did she ask us for any money and she was really generous with her time too. She did both of our readings and it took a little over two hours.

Thanks for replying, I hope to learn more :)

lilymay

Paneagle7 you mentioned I should have given her support or an offering. What do you suggest? Did I do something wrong, break some code? I've never been to a psychic or karmic astrologer person before. I wouldn't want to p*ss her off by not knowing the rules.

Do I have to give her something? She won't take money and is very adamant about it.

paneagle7

Wow Paneagle7! I want to learn Karmic Astrology so so badly. Can you give me and others a few basics, like where to begin and how to interpret the planets?
:)

Paneagle reply -

In the general concept - everything is karma, good bad, past, present, all relate to levels of karmatic experience or bonds such as family, friends, abilities, talents, interests, problems, health, economics, and so on.
past lives are many. It is called the wheel of 84, meaning we go threw many lifetimes in each sign, in a continuous wheel of life. But memory is removed or unavailable upon birth, or for some, only after they begin to become youths. Children can often recall parts of past lives, but if parents or environment are strong, this will shut down the flow, the memories or ability to recall disappears.

PRIMER ON PAST LIVES
Take the chart as a picture of all you were up to present lifetime. It shows what occurs, in relationships, business, self-preservation, death, The overall capacity or talent learned, etc. Find places by astro-cartography map (astro.com has one chart type available all around the world). But also look at your own identity, race, background, family history, interests, and so forth. Each is a partial doorway to a former life. The best research can be done while dreaming. Use the exercise of asking to know a past life, and go to sleep, expecting a memory, a dream experience, or a simple idea or feeling which may come when awakening. It may take more than 1 try.

These basics for reading past lives - 1) the node of the moon is a key, north node indicates generally positive and south node generally negative past lives. It also located a place where key events occurred when node is on axis points of rising/desc or IC/Midheaven lines.
2) Saturn, Pluto are often considered key, but usually are the harder past lives. The chart astro-cartography reveals places and locations. These are usually the most 'difficult' or sources of present challenges. The main idea is to locate problems stemming from the past and release them.
3) the chart houses form points, especially the 12, 8, and 4th houses for past life and strongest karma. But positions of saturn, pluto or any planets in strength or signs can indicate certain areas of focus. I have jupiter in 8th house and would mean some far reaching, travel or adventure in past lives, knowledge gained, and much learned about the subject.
4) Look at the 12th as the last lifetime, then 11th the one before that, and the 10th house prior to that, going in the circle counter-clockwise.
5) regress the sun 1 degree per year and you may find also a history of past life directions, when the sun is conjunct or opposite a planet for example.

ALSO - I have responded with information on karmic and past lives methods of astrology and a view of past posts would be useful to those interested.

Find when the sol or sun degree conjuncts planets, or transits of major outer planets occured in the past. Karma is indicated by positions of squares and challenging aspects.

think also what parts of history intrique you. this gives keys as well.

solastrology blogspot would serve some other information.

Horus

Hi. I'm a karmic, evolutionary astrologer and a certified clinical hypnotherapist who specializes in past-life regression. I actually combine the methods and can confirm information gleaned from one method to the other. I recommend Steven Forrest's technique in Yesterday's Sky, and I also use Donald Yott's Astrology and Reincarnation anthology of three books. There are a few good resources on the Web too like northnodeastrology.blogspot.com

The South Lunar Node is the past life problem. The North Lunar Node is the evolutionary intent and the solution to the problem. Additionally Saturn is Lord of Karma and shows up in the sign and house which was abused, misused or unresolved in past lives. Retrograde Saturn and other planets usually indicate karma carried over from multiple lives. Once you start deciphering these as the basis, you'll understand why you chose the Sun, MC ,etc. that you did.

lilymay

Excellent reply Horus! Thanks. Nice to meet you :)

I'll go check out the blog. I'm intent on learning. It started off that I just wanted to help my friend find out why she has so much bad luck now I am interested in it for myself too.