Car Trip - Hidden Problems?

freedomlover

Hello all!

I am planning move by automobile. The best weather day to go is October 25, 2006 - which is a little sooner than I expected. I currently have several mechanical problems with my car, but none that have caused any problems driving short trips locally ( under 10 miles each way ). I am concerned about any problems that may arise if I make the almost 500 mile trip using my car. I have an option of waiting till the weekend for a friend to come by that also used to live in that area. She says she is planning a trip down for a few days, so I could ride with her. I have a car to ride while I'm down there, but would rather have my own, if this is feasible. (Incidentally, this same friend invited me to live with her in another state, if I chose to.)

So, my question is: " Are there probable mechanical problems with my car on the drive down (the "leaveyousittingbesidetheroad" kind ) ? Also, any info you can pick up from the chart regarding my friend's offer.

I am an asteroid junkie, and so I included some that I thought might help shed some light on the subject. For those who use them - I used "Davida" ( as it seemed to be an important significator, according to some recent posts on this forum), Kronos (timing issue), Eris, and Fortuna. I also used the asteroids with my name and my friend's name. I have found this to be surprisingly accurate in my use.

For those who don't subscribe to all the asteroids - please ignore them.:D

I'm in kind of a rush to get some info on this, as the money to go just came in today, and I also just found out about the weather report. (My tires are not in real good shape, so I don't like to drive in rain or snow - and definitely not long distances through the mountains.)

Thanks for all of your help!!!

View chart for this question

(If you're having trouble viewing the chart, you'll need to do one of the following, depending on your browser: Click in the upper left hand corner - you should see a little magnifying glass
OR Click in the upper left hand corner - look for orange ball with blue arrows in lower right hand corner of chart - click on the orange ball.)

Last edited:
I'm having a hard time reading this chart, I wonder if the ASC is too early, but I do have an idea....maybe you could wait until your friend goes back and follow in your car, that way if you do have problems at least you won't be stranded. Your car might be stranded wich you'll definatley need a plan B to take care of it, but at least you can still get to your destination...your new life! I wish you the very best!!!!!!!!!!
virgo

freedomlover

Thanks for replying, Virgo96019!

That is a good idea. I'll have to check that with my friend. Why do you say that I might be stranded??? Was there something in the chart to indicate that? I'm doubly interested because I did a tarot reading last night on it after I posted this question. The chariot card (which represents the car) came up in my significator's place. It was reversed. The ace of wands reversed was in the surrounding environment place. Upcoming was the 8 of swords, and the outcome was the 10 of swords - a pretty ominous reading, I think!

Any tarot readers that can shed any further light on this??

Actually that was some non astrological advice. i had a hard time reading the chart, but what else is new! Sometimes i feel like the more i learn about astrology the more i loose touch with it, and if I'm not sure what I am looking at i don't even try to guess. In regards to your tarot reading, the chariot reveresed indicates (and i hate to say it) something going wrong at the last minute or a last minute change of plans, the ace of wands reversed indicates a false start, or the initial goal may need a bit of tweaking, the 8 of swords are restrictions, and the 10 of swords, brings light at the end of the tunnel after some aggravation. It's a final ending to a stressful situation. The chariot reversed is a very clear indication that your car is not worthy of this long trip, and that perhaps the trip will be delayed because of this. You may feel like your hands are tied so to speak. But it seems all will work out in the end but not without aggravation. I hope i didn't make you too paranoid..It will all work out in the end, at least you didn't get the tower! I get that tower everytime i read, i seem to attract negative readings, this is why i gave up on tarot and took up astrology!
virgo

freedomlover

Thanks again! I have been so into astrology that I about forgot how to read tarot! I just knew it didn't look good. I definitely do feel that my "hands are tied", as this prevents me from going where I was going to go - unless my friend comes through. Maybe I was not supposed to go there...... Hmmm

fensi88

Your car are represented with Me at 23Sco42(ruler of 1st) in its own term, not ideal, but good! Me is not bad aspected by Ma (separate), or Sa (ruler of 8, separate too), Me is not combust and not peregrine, so I suppose they will serve you well.
The only thing that wory me is that Me is in same degree as Nodes, sometimes it means some kind of catastrofe, or fated event. But that is one bad sign against 4 good!
I think that Nodes are all about that "love story". As the North node is in 11 house and South in 5 house it seams that you will end up as friends not lovers!

freedomlover

Goca,

Thanks for answering, but, uh, ...... what does the "love story", and ending up friends not lovers have to do with whether my car has hidden problems that would leave me sitting alongside the road on a long trip?

(scratches head)

freedomlover

An update.... it doesn't look like I'll be making the trip for the particular purpose that I originally posted, BUT I still have to leave where I'm at. I still want to go back to the area of the country I mentioned, so I still need to know if my car is roadworthy for that long. I have no money to take it to a mechanic, so I kinda gotta know by other ways if it will make the trip or not.

fensi88

In fact, now I remember...on 28. October Me will turn rx so it will square Sa, ruler of 8 house, and that is no good, that is sign of problems with your car especially because Me is in same degree as Nodes. Because Ju (your friend)is in same degree as Nodes too, it seams if you go with her you will have problems too.

Last edited:

freedomlover

Thanks, Goca. That seems to be the general consensus, as the tarot reading looked discouraging, too. But what about the "love story"?:34::D