will he see his children

zohra

Hi all

I have casted an horary question as to whether my ex is picking up his children this weekend. For last 2 weeks, he has ignored them and breached the visiting rights. To be honest, i need a brake myself on my own and can't carry on expecting him to maintain his timetable

so my question is
will he see his children this weeken?
21 june 2007, 13:39 pm, bristol, england regiomontanus

ASC 4d35 in libra, Lord 1 venus in cusp in Lord 11 (leo)
Co-significator moon in lord 12 mercury
Lord 7 mars dignify in own house Lord8

children, lord 5 saturne in Lord 11 (leo) in detriment, are the children upset of this situation and do not have positive results from it?

Mars is separating from Saturne, the children last saw their dad 3 weeks ago
There is a conjonction between saturn and venus. I am nearly there to force the court to review my situation and the parental agreement.

venus separating from jupiter in 3, I had a conversation with my ex family law to understand why their dad is not seeing the children. I had also had a conversation to explain my children not to expect their dad again today

Mars Lord 7 dignify in 8 house, this is the house of hidden matters, fear etc however Mars is dignify so he seems hidding? or making himself small or he is fully aware by doing, the children will be affected

is there a collection of light between mars/saturne/jupiterR. Does it mean that the father and the children are coming together with the help of a third party.

Can someone provide me their feedbacks

archergirl

Hi Zohra,

Just a thought, but for this question, you might want to use the 11th house as 'the children of the marriage', e.g. your ex-husband's children. Although you are correct to use the 5th for children, in this context it is the relationship between your ex and 'his' children, or your 'shared' children. Having Saturn in the 11th would then signify some blockage or obstruction; Mars in his own 2nd house could signify that the Ex is preoccupied with his money (financial troubles?)

I haven't looked at the chart, but this might be a possibility.

Best,
AG:)

Stacey5271

I haven't learned the art of reading horary charts yet so I have nothing to add from that standpoint, but if I am understanding you correctly, I believe that you are considering using the legal system to "force" him to take his visitations. If this is the case, then I must say that I would never place my children in the care of someone that didn't want to be with them. This could be a bad situation to put them in. I understand your need for some time off. Is there no one who would be willing to take them off your hands for a while - like his family? Maybe, when taking him to court regarding his lack of adherance to the visitation agreement, you could request a judgement that if he is not able/willing to participate in visitation, that he could be held responsible to pay for childcare for you to have time for yourself.

zohra

Hi Stacey5271

It was him who took me to court for parental responsibility and residential order. But he lost both for his selfishness.
I am so frustrated that he is playing again with the timetable. I am not taking the children to court but requires the court to put an end to his visiting right. Than I will know that my life will be more stable:p and where i stand

I do not have any support in england, my family lives abroad. Well how can he have problem with money when I have paid half of our family home.

By removing his rights, i will be able to move abroad with my children. At the present time, i am tied up with this stupid agreement. And our children have enough of waiting.