Moon signs and physical appearance

Anahath

Thank you for explaining it to me:*:* It always made me wonder from where that lovely chin of John Travolta comes. I taught it was Uranus rising(?) and Sun conjunct Venus... Ahh young John Travolta/Tony Manero era:love::tongue: What about Michael Douglas he is ultra Libra but he has no Taurus only Moon in 2nd house.
What else i've noticed: not Capricorn Moons but Gemini Moons have one of the best cheekbones structure. I think killer cheekbones belongs to Solar Capricorns. Leo Moons are looking more Leonian than Leo Suns.
I know Capricorn Suns with no cheekbones

M

may28gemini

I think the Moon sign does determine appearance, but more of facial features than anything else.

Someone previously mentioned that water Moons have wide emotional eyes. I think for the most part, that's pretty astute. I don't encounter other Pisces Moon people but I do meet a lot of Cancer and Scorpio Moon people and their eyes are big and deep set. I think Pisces Moon eyes have a startled/surprised look or sad/disappointed quality to it.

7401Rizey

Consider also the house location as well as sign location of the ruler of the Moon. i.e. for Capricorn Moon focus on:
(1) Saturn
(2) House location of Saturn
(3) the ruler of the sign in which Saturn is located
(4) the house location of the ruler of the sign in which Saturn is located
(5) aspects made by any of these planets to each other as well as to the Moon
:smile:

Moon In Aquarius in the Second House.
(1) Uranus
(2) Uranus in 1st House
(3) Uranus in Capricorn
(4) Uranus in Capricorn in 1st House
(5) Uranus conjunct Neptune, Uranus square Venus, Uranus Square Midheaven

JUPITERASC

I think the Moon sign does determine appearance, but more of facial features than anything else.

Someone previously mentioned that water Moons have wide emotional eyes. I think for the most part, that's pretty astute. I don't encounter other Pisces Moon people but I do meet a lot of Cancer and Scorpio Moon people and their eyes are big and deep set. I think Pisces Moon eyes have a startled/surprised look or sad/disappointed quality to it.
Any planet - dependent on its placement, house location and aspects - may determine physical appearance :smile:

House Rulerships in Practice

- sourced from free online THE HOUSES TEMPLES OF THE SKY by Deborah Houlding viewable at
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/

Main Rulerships of First House are:

Life, vitality and health

Stature, colour, complexion, form and shape of body.

Older sources note its influence upon the intellect, the way the mind works, and speech.

In general, the first house represents the focal point for the personality and manner of expression.

As well as describing the physical appearance, the condition of the First House and that of its planetary ruler indicates the level of personal vitality and strength.

Moon sign cannot be considered IN ISOLATION

JUPITERASC

So would any planets located in 1st House give a person a more stronger/defined appearance?
Planets located in 1st House influence the appearance relevant to their sign location as well

- the house location and aspects of the ruler of the sign of planets located in 1st House link to the physical appearance

- AND link to other 1st House significations such as health, personality and manner of expression
:smile:

Bunraku

Ascendant on Sag, Sun on Sag (12th house), Jupiter on Sag (first house), and Moon on Aries (4th house)

Am I doing this correctly? I have bangs I like to cover my forehead with, and I have a big jaw making my face look round and big lol. I tend to look somewhat serious all the time because the way I tilt my head down. My eyes are round too.

Melaike

Thats interesting! I am a taurus moon, no dimp in chin but did have and a little now, a widows peak when young.
Anyhoo, looked at some celebs with cleft chins. No taurus moons but Kirk Douglas and John Travolta do have their Asc ruler in the second and Ewan Mcgregor has an libra asc and Ben Afflick has venus conj his Asc, so perhaps its venus both libra and taurus and them dimps.
I do however have a dimple in cheek.

As far as I know cleft chin is as Cancer trait.
fGuy2006_Peter_f.jpg

Everything about Family Guy looks Cancerian to me.

Kirk Dougles' first house ruler is either Uranus or Saturn.Uranus is in the first house,Saturn is in on DC.But if we accept his ASC as Capricorn his Asc ruler will be in Cancer.
John Trovolta and Ben Affleck's rising sign is Cancer.

Gail

My ASC:Cancer
My Sign:Aquarius
My Moon Sign:Libra

jsedlk.jpg

epkc8.jpg

Moon is my asc ruler In that case Moon sign is much more important than the others?

My eyebrows:Sexy natural
My body:quite pear and quite hourglass
Face:Square
Eyes:Almond Eyes
My Height:174
My Weight:56-57 kg but i am easy gainer....

My aspect's of moon,venus

Moon is in my 4th house Libra:

Trine Mercury
Trine Sun
Sextile Mars
Opposition Jupiter

Venus is in my 9th house Pieces

Square Mars
Square Neptun
Square Uranus
Square Saturn
Conjunction MC

Sun is in my 8th house Aquarius

Trine Sun
Conjunction Mercury
Sextile Mars
Sextile Jupiter
Square Pluto

My Lord of Horoscope is Jupiter.

Everbody says me that i am beautiful but i don't get it how it is possible to be beautiful with those bad Venus aspects?in addition Venus is my moon sign ruler...I don't find myself beautiful.My teeth is quite skew.But i don't look like cancer i have small breast,wide shoulders,long fingers,long arms...

Is there anybody that can explain to me?What do i look like?Aquarius?Libra or Cancer??

loveastrology

The thing about Gemini moon women looking cat like...I have Moon in Gemini and people sometimes tell me this, I guess I see it myself a bit.
I'm Scorpio rising and I have a cleft chin, intense eyes. But my Leo MC must influence my appearance because I have a huge mane and my hair is a big deal...lol

geminicancercuspie

jsedlk.jpg

epkc8.jpg

Moon is my asc ruler In that case Moon sign is much more important than the others?

Trine Mercury
Trine Sun
Sextile Mars
Opposition Jupiter

Square Mars
Square Neptun
Square Uranus
Square Saturn
Conjunction MC

Trine Sun
Conjunction Mercury
Sextile Mars
Sextile Jupiter
Square Pluto

Everbody says me that i am beautiful but i don't get it how it is possible to be beautiful with those bad Venus aspects?in addition Venus is my moon sign ruler...I don't find myself beautiful.My teeth is quite skew.But i don't look like cancer i have small breast,wide shoulders,long fingers,long arms...

Is there anybody that can explain to me?What do i look like?Aquarius?Libra or Cancer??
I don't know much astrology but i can tell you that you do look a lot like Angelina jolie! Those eyes and lips, also the face structure.

nemesis

I have a Pisces Moon and that is definitely true of me. I have a Taurus Asc but my face is oval shaped and my body type is not 'typical' of a Taurus Asc. I'm not over-weight, broad shouldered or stocky at all. I do have many Piscean features and for a while thought maybe my Asc was wrong because of it. But after seeing all the other influences on my Asc I found out otherwise.

lilja

from what i see, i have:
-Trine Sun - Moon
-Trine Moon - Saturn
-Opposition Moon - Jupiter
-Square Moon - Pluto

my moon is in leo in the 12th house...
sun in aries, 9the house
saturn in scorpio, 4th house
jupiter in aquarius, 6th house
pluto in scorpio, 4th house

i don't really know what that would mean... but i am sad and sometimes i instantly get detached from things, i don't even realise, like i succomb, i don't know how to expline... i don't know if it is from the moon, though...

jsedlk.jpg

epkc8.jpg

Trine Mercury
Trine Sun
Sextile Mars
Opposition Jupiter

Square Mars
Square Neptun
Square Uranus
Square Saturn
Conjunction MC

Trine Sun
Conjunction Mercury
Sextile Mars
Sextile Jupiter
Square Pluto

You look more aqua