Do we play the same chart the same way?

flea

I had a thought so here it is. I have been questioning whether the chart is all there is to us or is it like an instrument we are given to play in this lifetime. Depending on our core spiritual self to we realise different things in our lives and within ourselves, to others with potentially a similar chart. We have free will, I think that is a given in just about every spiritual discourse. Still then says to me we can chose how we play our cards. What to concentrate on and what to left in the dark.

Having said this if we all on a different level of development as spirit,then different things may be able to be developed depending on this basic structure that is beyond time and this planet.

Looking forward to some interesting replies........

Love & Light
Flea

Lissa

Hi flea!

I sincerely believe in free-will,that we are free to chose which path to take and how to deal with the energies we were given.In fact,I believe that's exacly the role astrology plays in our life:to make us aware of all the energies that flow within our being so we can chose how we want to work with them.That's exacly what makes natal astrology so tricky:you never know at which state of development the person is,so,when looking at someone's birth chart,it's very hard(in particular for begginers like me:p lol)to say something meaningful and accurate because you have no idea which conflicts the person has already worked.That may also explain why you have so many people being born on the same day,at the same time,with so many different personalities..I can give you the example of a boy who was born the same day as me,same place and hour,and I simply never got along with him...

Yet,I feel like some things are fated(the time you were born,the time you'll die,etc),but you can chose how you want to look at those events and deal with them in order to make the most of what life throws at you.

Just my humble opinion:eek: .

All the best,
Lissa

flea

Thx Lissa,

It is good to have someone thinking along similar lines. Someone once said to me everything is fate chance or choice, I kinda like that. I also heard that Psychics have a real tough job saying exactly when something will happen. It is like the energies are there and something is likely to occur but when it actually happens is changing day by day.

It was palmistry that taught me we are changin our reality every instant as I saw my lines on my hand change as I worked on issues. It was my relationship line it was a fork on my active hand as I had gone through a breakup. My potential hand showed a frayed end showing a basic imbalance with relationships. The fork literally disappeared as I worked on the issues, through healing and therapy. OK so I am still to form another relationship but I know I am so totally a different person in relationship, shown by friend family interaction. All this taught me over time that I was activating my chart differently. I made choices to actively pursue certain things in my life.

I tend to have an intuitive approach to astrology. certain things will hit me about my chart or otthers at particular times. I feel that that is the issue of the moment. The time to make really good ground in one particular area or another. It is like the right thing surfaces for attention. But having siad that I think it is important to be tuned in to be aware of what is surfacing.

Just a few thoughts....

Love&Light
Flea

Pisceanfool

Interesting thoughts, especially you saying the lines in your hands changing... i was wondering if i was just hallucinating because the lines in my hands are changing fairly quickly. There are some very strong transits taking place where the planets are going retrograde and hitting natal degrees 3 times(especially strong with pluto conj. natal uranus then going retro back to it in awhile), plus the partial eclipse on my natal moon. Anyway the point is yes the planets do have a strong influence but we make the choice on how to use them.

The charts can show a great deal about what we may have been and done in past lives. Edgar Cayce used astrology for karma and past lives readings as well as his gift. This gets into all kinds of theories on reincarnation and spirituality so this is just my own theory. There is a certain amount of fate purely because the energies that strongly manifest will be... well attracted (but not exactly). The planets set the stage and we play the parts, one of the reasons we evolve the way we do is a result of the planet's foundation in our mind/soul at the first breath. Therefore they can show us our progress based on what we still need to learn.

IMO the future is like a cone of possibilities leading up to the point of the present, and there only one real "reality" which also leads into the past expanding ever outward again. The past experiences can then be used to create other potentials. The potentiality of each individual incarnation's reality depends on our charts and our choices. It also depends on the amount of experiences and lessons we have undergone in our countless lives. If you see the relationship of your actions on thier reactions, and that all reactions you face are due to actions you understand karma. The very reaction of our births was based on ours and other's actions, we then use the energies for our own paths ever guided by our higherselves.

Life is but a game, and is filled with tests that we only pass or fail... once we are finished with the tests we ascend(or are liberated or enlightened, whatever you prefer). We are never really alone and there are times when "external" factors help us in times of need. We also are givin as many tests as needed, it's ok to fail we all do sometimes just part of life. Everyone is unconciously working together in perfect synconicity in the ascension of the Earth itself and the evolution of our higher(real)selves, "The universe is unfolding as it should" (not sure who said that). Well at least that's what i think, still working on my view of the the "truth".

I know this, we can not control everything that happens in our lives... but we can change how we respond to it.

flea

I concurr PF,

I think our ideas have a lot of similarities. The test thing got me thinking though. What if there is not pass or fail. What we experience is of value good bad indifferent. We are trained to pass judgement. What if no one knows the answers, we are writing the universe as we life. What if every life no matter how vulgar terrifying or evil as we see it, has potential for the universe. Our perspective is such that we cannot value those experiences.

Been readin a book by a guy call Eric Pearl, his mum had a life/death experience where she came back with some very non judgmental information. So that is infuencing my ideas at present.

If we move beyond duality, good or bad, everything is experience from which lessons are learned. There are no mistakes, where does that take us philosophically???

Still thinking

Love&Light
flea

Pisceanfool

Yes indeed flea ;)

I sometimes wonder if we created spiritualism as we know it by simply believing for so long. If you have seen "what the bleep do we know" this seems logical. I think god is everywhre and everything though... i mean really if he created everyhting in the "big bang" then we are all still part of... it. Spititual at-one-ment means realizeing our inseperable connection to everything else in the universe and raiseing conciousness. Hard to say whos right because no one can really prove it other then by purely logical evaluation or maybe some kind of subjective experience such as an OOBE but that again is improvable to the rest of us... i do know there is more to us then our physical form due to some very personal experiences and talking with many people. I have a freind who has actually left his body during that weird paralized state coming out of REM sleep and being concious but unable to move. I have tried this and it hurts my head and i hear ringing so i am thinking not the best idea lol.

I also agree there are no mistakes in a sense because we can learn from them all and they have some sort of purpose. Hard to say there is not a certain amount of fate if you believe in precognition... My beliefs come from alot of discussion with my friend Kimber who is very wise. Also ALOT of obsessive research and objective thinking. I have found the so called "channeled" works to be very enlightening, also when i read about ones like Seth there is no way the lady is making it up. I was very skeptical at first but when i read about the ideas... not so sure. Plus this college professor tried to "debunk" him and he found the entity to have vast knowledge the channeler had never studied, and could not know without alot of schooling. Here is some stuff about Seth

There must be bad in order for there to be good, the idea of hell seems illogical in a sense. Our "mistakes" nearly teach us. Anyway sorry this is kinda off topic so i will shut up.

flea

I kinda think it is right on target...... It puts me in mind of the mind that plays the chart. Going beyond the chart to an understanding of who we are discarnate, pur spirit.

"Also ALOT of obsessive research and objective thinking" I agree this subject does tend to an awful lot of that.....

Strange I have just been thinking of the idea of evil and come to same conclusion. It does not feel real to me. OK I will explain like this. I read Paradise Lost by John Milton in School (long time ago), a big subject was why is the deveil an interesting charater and God boring??? Well I think it is we have no reference for God or whatever the word is nothing relative, and also little experience. Whereas the devil is very human almost a direct match. We understand who he is because he is subject to the same vices contortions illusions and delussions. My reasoning then was that we understand who he is because he is us, our projections of a disconnection with our part in the universe.

Hmm I think stretching the cord is not a good thing, we are in our bodies for reasons. Take all that we are everywhere we can go is I think the best. We want to take the spaceship with us so to speak.....

A last note is I think we can activate what is already inside us, and that is all we need. Will look at your link too, thx PF.

Love & Light
Flea