Composite Chart - Eros opposite Psyche

SoIntoYou

I had a reading online sent to me regarding the romantic asteroids between myself and another. The synastry yielded no Soulmate connection markers, but, the composite chart shows Eros opposite Psyche. The interpreter stated that was a marker of Soulmates.

The strangest part of all and it hit me out of nowhere driving on the way home; he has no idea what I look like. We connected online and I know what he looks like, but, he does not know what I look like. That is part of the story of Eros and Psyche. WOW!!

It wasn't a deep meaningul connection, but, it was intense sexually online and shortlived. We no longer connect in that way at all and have no active connection between us. It ended very abruptly w/out acknowledgement on either part. It just stopped and noone said anything.

My pull towards him is so strong and it's not even physical attraction. I wonder if we are done (karma debt satisfied).

What do you know about Eros opposing Psyche in the composite? I'm not looking for 'what I want to hear'. I just want to understand what is going on and how it works. So confused and deeply affected by this.

Blessings and Thank You in advance!

Attachments

• Composite Eros Opposes Psyche.jpg
    Composite Eros Opposes Psyche.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:

Janus

Interesting...I did a composite between myself and someone I liked, but I didn't know about Eros and Psyche then, so those points weren't on the chart (even though other points such as Chiron, Juno and The Part of Fortune were). After I read this topic I adjusted the composite so that both were in the chart.

I found out that Psyche was at 7 deg. of Virgo, while Eros was at 28 deg. of Aquarius. That mean's they are 9 deg. away from being exactly in opposition to each other. I'm not sure if they are close enough to make the opposition aspect or not, or if the Eros opposition Psyche aspect means anything or not, but it would interesting to find out.