Please Comment on my Chart

was your health very bad when you were young? and even now, I don't think it is good either.

not optimistical about your marriage. Didn't receive good education in your early time...diligent at work though

Jrsaman

I accually have been relativly Healthy all my life.
I have a Great Marriage to a PERFECT woman (9years)if the marriage doesnt work out it will be my fault.
Anyone see anything?

sorry about my reading. If you are sure that your natal chart is correct, I am really confused. I have my reason - the ruler of the sixth house falls in the 1st, and was not aspected well - squared to Neptune and opposed to Venus/Jupiter. No offense to you. Solely from chart reading's perspective, I can't believe a native with this chart could have a good health, especially in childhood. And if you look at the stuffed seventh house. it is like a battlefield of five planets. It would definitely bring a lot of uncertainty into your marriage. I can't believe the placement of Uranus/Pluto and the bad-aspected Venus/Jupiter would bring stability to a marriage.

can anyone share some perspective here? I give up.

Jrsaman

I was pigeontoed young and had to wear glasses I broke a few bones and took a few falls but no health problems.
Same as in adulthood a few accidents and injuries but No Health problems....knock on wood.

I would say my marriage has been challenging but not overly so.
She is a Libra Rising Libra Sun.With a 8th house Taurus Moon and a stellium of planets in Scorpio in the second house.
She is also 9 years younger than me.

We are complete opposites (She is very conservative)but we have made it work.My adoration for the opposite sex would be the only stumbling block that I could possibly foresee.

I got married during my Saturn Return and she is just completeing hers.
Both of them were good times in our lives.

just noticed that you have your chart in each of your replies...no offense, but it makes me dizzy...

took another look at your chart and did some meditation, hehe. Back to the health issue, your eighth house ruler (mercury) falls in the eighth house. It is a strong and good position for your health and this placement usually indicates good shape through your lifetime and natural death. However, mercury is opposed to Saturn, which is the twelfth house ruler. It is not a good sign...

i would say you enjoy cuisine (maybe not the cooking part). You like food very much and be careful that you could have a weight problem.

you are a man of ambition and in your career, you tend to form partnership with people. You seek success and is very optimistic about yout career. You can probably gain much profit from investment or partnership with people. I also think Your wife is from a family with good background...

Jrsaman

I have always battled my weight Im currently doing well on Atkins diet have lost over 40 lbs.
I do love food and do not like to cook it.
Do feel like Im in good Health.
Ive accually never been that ambitious to be quite honest,always had hopes and dreams (which usually came true).
The Mars on my mid heaven gives me a more combative personality at work more than being ambtious.
My wife who is a absolute Gem.
Moral,Respectfull,Loving and Loyal.
But I wouldnt say she came from a good family.Her mother was a brutal Alcoholic and Left her Father (after we got married) for her late sisters husband.
My wife hasnt spoken to her mother basically since our wedding(9yrs)

Narcissus

I'm not sure if the sixth ruler lies in first house really gives a poor health status, but I guess you are rather an emotional person? I think sometimes you could be over sensitive and getting upset easily upon your job.

The partnership meant a lot to you, did you change a lot after she came into your life, in a a good way? I guess you've learnt a lot from her. However, on a certain level I think there might be some difficulties in your sex life, and because of the opposition brought by Saturn, challenges arise in this area make both of you rather keep it silent . There may be some unspoken secrets between both of you, and neither of you would speak it out, for the fear of hurting the relationship. In some cases communication could be a problem, you are being too defensive when it comes to arguements and you chose to criticize and bend the truth to defend yourself. You are an idealist and having high expectations towards your marriage, but you get upset easily when things are out of your expectations or out of your control.

I was wondering if your wife is the dominance in the family and you play the nurturing role?

Relax, you're getting too tensed sometimes :wink:

Pardon me if I read it wrongly, for I'm still a learner :wink:

Cheers
Enid

Jrsaman

Narcissus
That is a very good reading.
Thank you, much of that rang true.
I say keep studying you have much promise in this science.

Narcissus

Thank you :wink:

My level is not high enough to give you some useful help.
Btw, you said your wife has geminian qualities which I think you're so lucky to have chosen someone matches you that well. You both have good communication skills and I am sure the minor problems within could be solved with faith. May the luck be with you and your wife :wink:

wilsontc

Staff member
Bucket chart

Jrsaman,

I would have responded earlier, but was unable to see your chart on my browser. You have most of your planets focused in the top right of your chart, indicating that you take what you know about others and do things for them in the outer world.

You have a bucket chart. According to Tracy Marks of The Art of Astrological Chart Interpretation:
Bowl pattern - "All planets fall within 180 degrees (or a maximum of 190 degrees) and on one side of an opposition, and no more than 60 degrees or two houses of the occupied portion of the chart are empty"

Bucket pattern - "...a bowl pattern with a handle...a planet or two closely conjunct planets at least 30 degrees from the planets within the bowl...channels...[their] energy through the handle of the bucket. The sign and house position of this singleton or focal planet usually indicates the kind of energy this person most frequently expresses and the area of life through which... [they] seek satisfaction."

The planet which is separate from other planets is Saturn (duty, also restriction), indicating that your energy is channeled through duty and may be restrictive in some way. The sign is Aries (being, also action) and the house is 2nd (physical, also desires, possessions), indidicating that you might frequently be an active person who tries to achieve satisfaction through either your desires or by possessing things.

Bucketing,

Tim

"The faults lie not in the stars but in ouselves"
- Shakespeare

Narcissus

Re: Bucket chart

wilsontc said:
Narcissus,

I would have responded earlier, but was unable to see your chart on my browser.

Hi there Tim,
thanks for replying :lol:
But the important thing is....the chart wasn't mine, it was Jrsaman's
I was just replying :oops:
kekekekeee
/giggle

cheers,
Enid

Draco

Hi Orlando,

Just wanted to mention that I am a solar twin of your's. We both have our birthdays on September 15th, so our soul's purpose and mission in life is represented at 22 degree's of Virgo, same as me. Nice to meet you.

I'm not too good with natal charts. I prefer horary which is based upon a precise time, down to the second if necessary and I like the way the chart is explored to answer a very specific question. Natal charts are usually based upon half remembered, generalised or rectified birth times, which is why I prefer horary because it is so precise with no element of doubt as to whether the data is correct (I'm such a Virgo :roll: )

Never the less, having said this, I also carry the notion that the birth time we feel comfortable with erecting a chart for is probably the one we are meant to use. That is to say, if I was born at 12 minutes past midnight, as far as actual mathematical precision is concerned, and my mother generalises this time to midnight, then this is probably the time I was meant to use, to give the most significant chart. Synchronicity doesn't allow anything to happen by accident.

I am in no way implying that I think your birth data is inaccurate by the way. In fact I don't know what I'm on about. I'm waffling and thinking out loud. :? Excuse me.

About your chart, as I said I'm not too confident with natal, but I would be more interested in looking at your chart in response to a particular question. What is it that you are most interested in finding out about yourself?

Interpreting a natal without it being in response to specific questions can only yield very vague and generalised information. Tim's analysis is of course significant, but if we knew more about you it would enable us to put this aspect of your horoscope into context within your life.

I am wondering if you have any specific questions about your life, and then we can see if we can find specific answers in your chart. Then I'll have a look.

Draco :wink:

Data: 15th September 1982 in Blackpool - 3w3/53n50 - England @ 19:05

Arian Maverick

Just wanted to mention that I am a solar twin of your's. We both have our birthdays on September 15th, so our soul's purpose and mission in life is represented at 22 degree's of Virgo, same as me. Nice to meet you.

Wow, that's so cool! :D

I have a question though...wouldn't you round up the degree of your Sun sign since it isn't exactly 22 degrees? I beleived we discussed something like this once before on the Sabian Symbols Board, but now I'm doubting my memory. I'm so confused :?

Aquarian Maverick

Draco

Hi Beth,

I wouldn't round up the zodiac degrees like many do with the Sabian's. In fact I'm not even sure that everyone does round them up.

My Sun is at 22.31 Virgo, but I would not round it up to 23.00, 22 is a most powerful number for me, and I notice that you have a thread started about the peculiarities of certain numbers which I intend to comment upon after this.

I'm just not too keen on rounding degrees up. To me a planet is at 22 degrees of a sign anywhere between 22.00 degrees to 22.59.

It would be like rounding the sign of Virgo up to Libra once your past the middle point if you see what I mean. :?

Draco :wink:

Arian Maverick

Thanks for the clarification, Draco...I guess I need to read both Sabian descriptions and see which one resonates better to me :wink:

Aquarian Maverick

P.S. I'll meet you and anyone else interested at the Harmonics Board! :D

Jrsaman

Thanks for the comments new freinds I hope to be introducing myself here soon.
I studied astrologey hard for 3 or 4 years,and have been getting back into it lately.
I love hearing comments from other astrologewrs and what better to learn than to ask about the subject you know the best.
Keep them comming.
Orlando

Buai

Daco,

This could seem a bit harsh but...

ALWAYS round up the degrees on EVERYTHING...
It's just how it works, beyond what number 'feels" good to you.
(Thats another thing altogether, 22 is a master number and is very powerful for everyone)

Rounding up a SIGN is silly, no one does it obviously, and there is zero comparison.

"Rounding up" IS PRECISE. NOT ROUNDING UP ISN'T...

So for you, what is the degree of 0.06 - 0.59 ? ...0 degrees?
Alternatively, when does 30 degrees of anything occur? 30 degrees and 01 minute?
Draco, thats 1 minute into the 1st degree, not the "0 degree"
The 30th degree occurs after 29 degrees and 1 second
It works like this - if a planet or whatever, is at 0.06 degrees of any sign, then it IS IN the 1st degree...
There is no such thing as 0 degrees of anything!
It's either 30 degrees, or 1 degree...there is no 0 inbetween.
Put every degree into that frame, it will make sense to you if you apply it.
It's very simple, check it out.

Your sun IS at 23 degrees Virgo. A lion tamer !!!
:?

While I'm at it...Natal Astrology is not sometimes "vague or general" based on "time accuracy", (Horary NEEDS that precision, natal doesn't)
Natal can be "vague or general", but only on the basis of the person reading the info.
I have read quite a few charts on the spot, without a time at all, and have never had a complaint in 17 years.
It's about being able to let go (suspend judgement) and feel into the energy of the chart.
It takes alot of practice, not only with Astrology as an art, but with ourselves as well, ie meditation, yoga.
It's important to evolve...and grow, and/or listen and learn.

...it's soooo much more simple than most generally try to make it. (like nearly everything in this dumb-ension) Pitty.
If one could just turn OFF the mind for a few moments and experience pure awareness/silence on a regular basis, "one" could truely "know" without going through a proccess of having to find out...
Knowledge IS the structure of creation, ours.
But do we know ourselves? Na.

Simple "IS" inherently easy, just that we generally aren't...

Draco

Buai,

Thanks for your insightful lecture upon the rounding up of degrees.

While I'm at it...Natal Astrology is not sometimes "vague or general" based on "time accuracy",

After I had said this I also mentioned:

Never the less, having said this, I also carry the notion that the birth time we feel comfortable with erecting a chart for is probably the one we are meant to use. That is to say, if I was born at 12 minutes past midnight, as far as actual mathematical precision is concerned, and my mother generalises this time to midnight, then this is probably the time I was always meant to use, to give the most significant chart. Synchronicity doesn't allow anything to happen by accident.

Buai:

(22 is a master number and is very powerful for everyone)

I see what you mean, but your comment seemed to be an attempt to downplay the personal resonance I feel with this number. Every number is very powerful for everyone - but I have a particular personal resonance with the number 22 for reasons known to myself.

In any case, regardless of whether the degrees are rounded up or not, which you so patiently put across, the number 22 is still featured in my Sun's placement in that it is at 22:31. At least it is in a numerological sense, if not in terms of the Sabians, which I don't make great use of anyway. However, thanks for explaining.

I have read quite a few charts on the spot, without a time at all, and have never had a complaint in 17 years.

I envy your omniscience. You may never have had a complaint, but have you never made mistakes along your path and learned from them?.

Kindly,

Draco ;)

wilsontc

Staff member
Rounding?

Buai,

You said:
...if a planet or whatever, is at 0.06 degrees of any sign, then it IS IN the 1st degree...There is no such thing as 0 degrees of anything! It's either 30 degrees, or 1 degree...there is no 0 inbetween...

I think Draco has a point here in saying to use the number of the degree and NOT round up. I think of it like this: If I have $1.06 I do NOT have $2.00 (no matter how much I would like to convince the stores I shop at! ;) ). And I DEFINITELY have at least a $1.00. Even if I have $1.99 I STILL do not have $2.00. Only when I have $2.00 do I have $2.00 (sounds a little like Zen! ;) ). Similarly, if a planet is in 1.06 degrees of a sign, it is at LEAST in the 1 degree mark of the sign and NOT in the two degree mark. Only when the planet reaches 2.00 degrees is it at 2.00 degrees.

And that brings me to the next point of there being no such thing as 0 degrees in signs. Actually, there IS such a thing as 0 in signs. 0 is the starting degree for the next sign and it is reached after the previous sign has moved throughout its entire 30 degree arc. Think of it this way: a planet at 29.04 Virgo (for example) is in Virgo. A planet at 29.59 Virgo is still in Virgo. Can there be a planet at 30.00 degrees Virgo? At 30 degrees, by definition, a planet has COMPLETED their arc by sign: Virgo ONLY lasts for 30 degrees. After 30 degrees of arc are completed for the sign Virgo (i.e., upon arriving at 30 degrees), it moves into a new sign: Libra. So the sign after 29 degrees Virgo is Libra.

Now what degree number comes after 29.59 Virgo? 1? It would be 1 if there is no degree number that comes BEFORE 1. But there is a degree number before 1: the example you gave, 0.06 degrees. Clearly this is a degree BEFORE 1. Since it is BEFORE 1 it can not BE 1. Is there a degree number before 0? No. So the next degree after 29 degrees Virgo is 0 degrees Libra.

And that is why on every astrology program planets and points are numbered from 0 - 29 degrees, not from 1 - 30 degrees. Since the planets are numbered this way, it seems appropriate to use the astrological information as given, rather than rounding up. Maybe your point was that, for the purposes of Sabian symbols it is important to round. In my opinion, since it makes no sense in astrology to "round up" sign degrees, it doesn't make sense to use rounded up degrees to interpret Sabian Symbols, which are supposed to be based on astrological degrees. I know there is a LOT of disagreeement about this in the astrological world, but Draco's method seems to make the most sense, for the reasons I described.

Reasonably,

Tim