Synastry

I didn't post in relational because that forum seems very dead.

This guy and I met online in 2012 and I met him in person on my bday that year when I went to San Francisco where he lived. I felt an instant connection, like we had known each other in another lifetime. I looked at the charts (he's on the outside and I'm inside) and wow his Capricorn 1st house stellium is on my 7th house of marriage. So many of his planets in my 7th didn't make him as obsessed with me as I was with him though. He didn't want a long distance (I'm in Southern California) so that's why we stopped talking.

I reconnected with him briefly last month on Facebook and he said he was going to a spiritual center on the East Coast. I don't know, I feel like even though we met only once... I feel like we're meant to meet again.

DehVpB6.jpg

Last edited:

Arena

I am very interested in synastry and have been told to read it as transit to your chart and that is how you experience that person.

But in this chart I do see some very important connections. For the first part your ASC/DSC axis meet up, that is like an instant connection.

Your Moon is conjunct his Venus, another connection for love or friendship. Jupiter is involved in this aspect by trine, that makes it even better.

Your Sun squares his Moon and nodes, another very strong connection.

His Sun squares your MC axis - also another strong connection.

You may also have some progressed synastry aspects. You might find this interesting. http://www.positiveastrology.com/CurrentArticles.asp

I am very interested in synastry and have been told to read it as transit to your chart and that is how you experience that person.

But in this chart I do see some very important connections. For the first part your ASC/DSC axis meet up, that is like an instant connection.

Your Moon is conjunct his Venus, another connection for love or friendship. Jupiter is involved in this aspect by trine, that makes it even better.

Your Sun squares his Moon and nodes, another very strong connection.

His Sun squares your MC axis - also another strong connection.

You may also have some progressed synastry aspects. You might find this interesting. http://www.positiveastrology.com/CurrentArticles.asp

I felt like I was MEANT to meet him and the very next day I went to some hippie store up there in SF and bought a wish bracelet where you made a wish and when it falls off the wish is supposed to come true. I've had many boyfriends since him and just started seeing someone recently, but man he is still in the back of my mind. We had a picture-perfect first kiss at night overlooking the Golden Gate. It was the best night of my entire life.

I would do his solar return, but I don't know if he was in San Francisco or anywhere near there. Same goes for the lunar return; I think he wasn't in San Fran for all of April, so I don't think that'd work. The next year, 2013, I went to SF again for my 21st bday and asked him to come hang out and he made some stupid excuse :(. I mean for a guy who has great compatibility with me he certainly acts like the opposite. I've read that this happens with twin flames where one partner (usually the commitment phobe man) is running away from the loving woman even though he knows deep down she's the one.