Chain Tarot: Ask a Question Before Clicking Here!!!!!

MsK

I'll take The Hermit and leave....

10 Of Cups
In general the 10 of Cups speaks of a happy family life, (even if you are single,) and to general well being that goes beyond you yourself to include those that you are most concerned about - parents, siblings, children, etc. Being spiritually fulfilled is also part of the picture here. This is a good card to see; regardless of the question.

Great card! Congrats to whomever gets it!

Neptune Rising

Thanks I'll take the 10 of cups! looks like happiness is in the air! Also, its a happiness that comes through coming out the other end of sometimes difficult inner work.

Leaving:
Judgement

mizz

my question was about a romantic situation where m stuck. and you give me lovers reversed means i have to make a choice now, i cannot go like this,i just don't know which one is right for me :crying:. so for next person i give them mental clarity

Ace of Swords

Neptune Rising

Ten of wands, my issue may be too much to take on at the moment. Lol, or I may have put too much on myself with my creative endevours to enjoy some light pleasure! In the Keen.com website, it says this card appears in people's spreads who are starting their own business. These last two weeks I also have to cover another full time job as well as my teaching vocation, so two different jobs on the go, not much time to have fun though I do enjoy teaching. This calls for some weekend fun with not a thought of work! :D

Leaving:
7 of rods/wands

mizz

My question was if someone missed me today, and 7 of wands tell me he was pretty frustrated:D

I leave SIX OF WANDS

Love2Know

My question was if someone missed me today, and 7 of wands tell me he was pretty frustrated:D

I leave SIX OF WANDS

My question was a card for the next person...

The card represents the critical factor for the issue at hand. The High Priestess, when reversed: Ignorance. Shortsightedness. Lack of understanding. Selfishness. Acceptance of superficial knowledge. Improper judgment. Shallowness. (boo sorry next person)

Attachments

• High+Priestess+Reversed.jpg
    High+Priestess+Reversed.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 20

DiDi

hmm yup that card is for my question
rx T H P
only its not really about selfishness its about hidden agendas and secrecy or not admitting or allowing true intuition to take place.
It also represents not going with your gut instincts.... great answer to my question.

and for the next person I leave the King of Penticles:biggrin:

nemesis

Thanks for the KoP ^.^ I shall take it.

I am worried about my financial situation (I'm a taurus asc so I do it a lot haha) so this is a very nice card to see!

from biddytarot
The King of Pentacles reminds you to remember that appreciating the sensual, luxurious side to life often makes life more pleasurable. As such, this King is about quality over quantity, and learning to enjoy a full and joyful life. He is not afraid to spend money when appropriate so that he can generate much joy and benefit from life.

basically this is telling me I am going to be okay and try not to worry about money so much I guess haha.

I leave: The World :)

MsK

Whoo hoo! I'll take The World (thanks!) and and leave for the next person the...

Page Of Wands
In general, this card indicates that things that you started some time ago are starting to come to fruition. It can also show a need for new things - new adventures, new approaches, and new ideas. The Page brings us positive energy. We must supply the follow-through, however.

Neptune Rising

I'll take Justice, its indicating that I will have a decision to make regarding my question that will have a major impact on my life. I also need to be objective in weighing up my options in relation to the question.

Leaving:
4 of cups

nemesis

Thank you for the 4 of Cups it makes a lot of sense to me. I'm definitely feelin' that card right now and will do my best to take caution as it says. I shall try to "Avoid distractions and examine your heart and mind to gain clarity."
I'll definitely take it.

I leave:
Eight of Cups

Last edited:

MsK

I'll take the Eight Of Cups, and leave...

Ten Of Swords

In general, when the 10 comes up in relation to a question as to whether you can believe what a person is telling you, or trust that a situation is stable, this is a pretty clear answer of "no." However, try to bear in mind that whenever a door closes, another door opens. You are being guided to a situation that is better for you. Trust yourself and trust in the universe.

Neptune Rising

I came to this thread a few days ago but couldnt reply, asking about someone. I came again today asking about a different thing and the same card is here. I take this for both these situations and trust my instincts in removing myself from those energies. Suitabely vague post by me I know! But the 10 of swords does confirm my dream about the first person, and my instincts about the second person and their offer to me.

Leaving:
2 of pentacles

DiDi

Ill take the 2 of pents
relating it to my question of indecision so thats a direct answer self explanitory here.

i leave the wheel of fortune

suimui10

Oh wow. I love the Wheel Of Fortune esp. since its turn is overdue in my case.
Thank you, Didi! :D

Leaving the Sun for the next person. :)

DiDi

your welcomed:biggrin:

I just looked back in to ask a question on something i have to do and what returns will it have... sun is exerlent for that question
energy vitality brighter outlook:wink:

I leave the 2 of cups

Neptune Rising

Lolol!!! I just did an angel card reading, asked a horary, and now I find 2 of cups! I asked about a guy that I met months ago but haven't heard of since...

Leaving:

3 of cups