Solar eclipse falls on my birthday

ZenMaster

Hi fellow members, I would like to know what kind of an impact the recent Nov 03 eclipse will have for me?

Thanks!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    128.9 KB · Views: 29

ZenMaster

Hey Scattered Ice! Thanks for checking the post out. I have attached my solar return chart. Cheers!

Attachments

• 2014.jpg
    2014.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 17

JUPITERASC

Hi fellow members, I would like to know what kind of an impact the recent Nov 03 eclipse will have for me?

Thanks
!
Because Solar Eclipses occur regularly
then
recalling events that occurred on or about
the time of the previous eclipse on the same degree is instructive :smile:

Since the most recent solar eclipse was 3 November 2013

Then previous solar eclipse on that degree was 3 November 1994

Prior eclipse on that degree occurred 3 November 1975

HOWEVER

notice that there was no solar eclipse on that degree November 1956

That's because the time between eclipses MAY vary dependent on which series the eclipse forms a part of :smile:

FOR EXAMPLE

'....Metonic series

The metonic series repeats eclipses every 19 years (6939.69 days), lasting about 5 cycles. Eclipses occur on nearly the same calendar date. In addition the octon subseries repeats 1/5 of that or every 3.8 years (1387.94 days). This series has 20 eclipse events between June 10, 1964 and August 21, 2036.....'

The November eclipse also is part of Saros cycle 143, repeating every 18 years, 11 days, containing 72 events.

'.....The series started with partial solar eclipse on March 7, 1617 and total event from June 24, 1797 through October 24, 1995. It has hybrid eclipses from November 3, 2013 through December 6, 2067, and annular eclipses from December 16, 2085 through September 16, 2536. The series ends at member 72 as a partial eclipse on April 23, 2873. Series members 17-28 occur between 1901 and 2100....'

JUPITERASC

Eclipse effects vary
dependent on individual natal chart planetary placements
BECAUSE
Angles ASC/DESC/IC/MC are a variable factor from chart to chart

therefore any eclipse
- whether solar or lunar -
does not necessarily affect everyone

only those whose natal charts are connected to it by aspect to their natal planets/ASC/DESC/IC/MC

UNLESS
an eclipse ushers in major change for an entire nation
or for a city
in that case THEN all those resident in that particular nation or city or area are affected

Eclipse effects ARE NOT NECESSARILY 'disastrous'
but they are certainly linked with change

such as relocation, change of career, relationship changes....

QUOTE FROM:
"Predictive Power of Eclipse Paths" by Bill Meridian:

“Eclipse paths are an astrological technique that can pin point important areas on the surface of the earth for you individually. When you were born there had to be an eclipse near your birth. By a method developed in the 1930's by Lorne Edward Johndhro of California, which he later passed on to Charles A Jayne Junior of New York, we can determine which eclipse is your eclipse path.

This could be an area that could be very important to you during your life,
whether you go there or not.
People from that area,
ideas from that area,
products from that area,
can be very important to you.
If you are like me, you wind up living right under your eclipse path!”
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t4FQ...eature=related

The natal part of the book explains that the "birth eclipse" is the eclipse nearest to birth, before or after - usually a solar eclipse, but is sometimes lunar.

Bill Meridan's book explains that Eclipses on the same area can be studied as eclipse families.

An eclipse can link two places together.

There are eclipses that activate other eclipses
from decades earlier.

Events that happen on or around an eclipse
can have fateful
outcomes
when activated by later eclipses

Eclipses repeat, which can have significant impact. All of which is to say that a solar eclipse remains a sensitive point for years, decades, even centuries.

Far longer than anyone had previously thought.

"This book will revolutionize the study of eclipses"
Cycles Research. http://www.billmeridian.com/ppoep.html :smile:

poyi

Premium Member
The fast cheating method would be to review the tightest midpoints of the solar return chart. Not everything in the solar return will be significant but only the most essential matters will show as midpoints similar to the ancient system of Arabic parts. While also review the Solar eclipse at your natal house position. These will give you some general idea.

To make a prediction, you will always have to review the entire natal chart and the natal promises, current progressions, transits on the day of eclipse how it may or may not active sensitive points in the chart as well as antiscia points. There will be many people having their solar return on the same day when the Sun is at similar degrees in the natal chart on the same day of birth, but each will have very different manifestation from this solar eclipse, that is based on their own ascendant degrees and natal promises. You can never interpret your solar return seperately and disregard the importance of the blueprint your own natal chart.

Thanks for the SS. Here is the correct one :)

you got a lunar eclipse in your 1st in the solar return so it's about redefining yourself from the ground up, it's an emotional decluttering nothing bad

you have Uranus in Aries in the 6th in the solar return make sure you take care of your health and don't take foolish risks otherwise you can have a stupid accident

ZenMaster

The fast cheating method would be to review the tightest midpoints of the solar return chart. Not everything in the solar return will be significant but only the most essential matters will show as midpoints similar to the ancient system of Arabic parts. While also review the Solar eclipse at your natal house position. These will give you some general idea.

To make a prediction, you will always have to review the entire natal chart and the natal promises, current progressions, transits on the day of eclipse how it may or may not active sensitive points in the chart as well as antiscia points. There will be many people having their solar return on the same day when the Sun is at similar degrees in the natal chart on the same day of birth, but each will have very different manifestation from this solar eclipse, that is based on their own ascendant degrees and natal promises. You can never interpret your solar return seperately and disregard the importance of the blueprint your own natal chart.

Thanks for the tips :)

ZenMaster

you got a lunar eclipse in your 1st in the solar return so it's about redefining yourself from the ground up, it's an emotional decluttering nothing bad

you have Uranus in Aries in the 6th in the solar return make sure you take care of your health and don't take foolish risks otherwise you can have a stupid accident

I feel like my personality is changing for the better :) It must be the feeling "decluttering".