Need Urgent Help- Very depressed

hivid

Hi All
Me and my husband had a love marriage and by God grace we are happy but we do not have kids yet.
I was told period after Oct 2014 is favourable for progeny and there are possibilities I will become pregnant. However I just read our Sani peyarchi (Saturn Transit ) prediction for 2014 and it looks very bad for Simha Rashi ( both me and husband are Simha rasi)

I am extremely depressed. I was waiting for this period as this was the only hope in the end of the tunnel and now seeing these predictions I have become extremely depressed.

Can anyone look into our charts and tell me if I will ever become a mother. DO I have chances of pregnancy in the near future.
Is this transit going to be very bad for me and husband? I am so scared :(

My Dob
24 June , 1985 , 8.33 Am, Thiruvarur DIst

Husband
20 April, 1986 1.10 PM, Chennai

Zappy

For Child Birth as per KP astrology 5th House Cuspal Sublord must signify 2,11 with influence from any of planets of growth such as Jupiter, moon and venus.

Detrimental House - 4,1,10

Your 5th House Sublord is Mercury.
Mercury's signification as per 4 step theory.

Step 1-
No planet in its star, as such, it is strong significator of the cusp 12, where it is situated and also cusp 3 owned by it.

Step 2 -
Star-Lord is JUP, signifies the cusp 7 occupied by it and also cusp 6 9 owned by it.

Step 3 -
Sub-Lord VEN has no planet in its star, thus strongly signifying the cusp 10, where it is situated In Conjunction with RAH signifying 10 Rahu is in sign owned by MAR thus signifies cusp 11 occupied by it and cusp 5 Aspected by KET signifying 4 Ketu is in sign owned by VEN thus signifies cusp 10 occupied by it/.

Step 4 -
Star-Lord of SubLord is VEN, signifies the cusp 10 occupied by it. It does not signify any cusp owned by it. In Conjunction with RAH signifying 10 Rahu is in sign owned by MAR thus signifies cusp 11 occupied by it and cusp 5 Aspected by KET signifying 4 Ketu is in sign owned by VEN thus signifies cusp 10 occupied by it/.

Mercury is signifying 11, 5 however it is also signifying 10 and 4. This means child birth is promised in the chart, however it is will delayed one.

Mars Dasha, Jupiter Bhukti and Jupiter Antara in this period you will ideally have a child birth.
This comes between 20th August 2016 - 5th October 2016

mathur_dinesh

The sign that governs children in your chart is Scorpio. It does not have any aspect or influence on it. Mars owns this sign. It is combust and associated with inimical Mercury. It is badly placed in the twelfth house. Jupiter is debilitated in the chart.
In the navamsha chart Jupiter is exalted and placed in the ninth house. Jupiter owns the fifth house in the navamsha chart.
In the Saptamsa chart the Sun owns the fifth house and has the aspect of a strong Jupiter from the ninth. The ascendant of the chart has a debilitated Saturn.
From the above it is clear that the birth chart shows a significant difficulty in birth of children but both the navamsha and Saptamsa charts do not repeat it. The karaka for children is Jupiter. It is also not very weak.
Therefore in my opinion you should have children after initial difficulties which you are already going through.
Saturn would be in Scorpio for the next two and a half years. Therefore during this period there is little likelihood of birth of a child.
The most likely time appears to be Saturn sub-period in the major-period of Mars which runs from September 2017 to Oct 2018.

Last edited:

hivid

Hi All
Its almost end of 2016 and I am still childless. we tried one attempt of treatment and that also failed. I am utterly depressed and clueless on whether I should go for one more round of treatments. Its a lot of money and so much medicies pumped in . Can someone tell me if there is any chance of pregnancy if I go for treatment early 2017?