when will i be in a happy romantic relationship

jag

hi

i was just wondering when i'd find someone special to be with again. so i've asked the question when will i be in a happy romantic relationship. and i put the happy because some are willing to be in a relationship even if they aren't happy; maybe that's why i dont' see the chart giving me any information...

date: 5/18/07
time: 8:32 p.m.
place: bradford, ma (U.S) 42n46 71w09
asc 4 sag 20
house system used regio

i'm represented by jupiter (which applies to question i'm looking for a happy romantic relationship so the planet of abundance is appropriate) and pluto. i'm using the 7th because i'm looking for a serious relationship not just a romance which i thought would be the 5th so i'm not using the 5th and am using the 7th; is this correct to do? so they are represented by mercury (communication is very important in a serious relationship) and the moon. the end of matter is represented by jupiter (again important because of the desire for a serious love relationship versus a casual romance) and mars.

i don't see any relationships with the rulers. mercury does square jupiter at applying 2/14'. and i got moon opposite pluto which to me is worse than a square and i have overcome squares but i'mnot sure about oppositions. there is a separating aspect of mars square moon at 4/26'. there is a separating mars trine ascendant which is the only positive aspect i see.

so i'm lost here do i take the mercury sq jupiter and it would be 2 months 14 days or the separating mars sq moon and it's 4 months 26 days?

if anyone could help me out even if there is a truly really bad answer to the chart it's okay and will be accepted as ok. i don't expect this to be a good chart where i don't find anything on my own and can't figure out if i missed something. if i dont' take either one of the above it's as if there will be nothing for a very very long time. and that i'm willing to accept if that's the answer. i just really wanted to know the "correct" answer and where i'm so inexperienced in interpreting i'd appreciate anyone's interpretation, good or bad and i'm already set for hearing the bad because i don't "feel" anything good in the chart. a Private Message is also welcomed in case someone wants to take a stab at it but feels they don't know enough to post directly; i do that all the time and that way i can take a stab at a chart and not feel badly about posting stuff. so feel free to PM me with an answer or analysis.

thanks in advance for anyone who can help me out with this matter. i truly appreciate your help.
smiles
jag