Lottery Data- Might be of use for future use

steve0105

Hello everyone,

For the past couple of years now, I have been winning a few times on the lottery and have kept a date and time when I have actually purchased my ticket. I believe in Random numbers, so I have only purchased using the lucky dip method.

I have only won small amounts (Maximum £30.60) but it still more than most people have won, so I do count myself very lucky. Now you can play online (http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/home.ftl) you can purchase a ticket within a time scale from 8am-7:29pm to the second, which might increase your chances of winning epecially if those planets conjunct your house cusps.
Most of us will know that the 2nd, 5th, 8th, 9th & 11th houses can determine potential wins.
From my birth details (Below) you can see, I have Jupiter in 2nd house retrograde, I have, Sun, Saturn, Mercury, and Venus all in the
ninth house, and Part fortune in the 11th house.
To win in the past all I have done is to work out when the fast moving planets, like PF, ASC, MC conjunct with my Natal Sun/Sat.
As Saturn is the ruler of my 5th house gambling planet as well, but now I am finding out there is more to just this prediction you need to work out your Diurnal chart as well, as the progressed planets and Natal chart.

I have calculated a Diurnal chart for 13th July 2009, in Tamworth, using the Koch house system, the day I won £30.00 (which incidently was 5 numbers on the daily play- pitty it wasn't the lotto, might have won more)

What is occuring on that day is Venus is Conjunct Natal Mars, and the Diurnal Venus is at 09°04 in the 8th house, the Diurnal
Asc is 04°10 Scorpio (Pluto ruler 8th house) which is Bang on the cusp of my 2nd Natal house and conjunct my Natal Venus 04°48 and
I had Transiting Part fortune Conjunct my Natal Saturn (exact)/Sun (Leaving) at the time in the 9th house.

I don't believe thou you can win every day, it all depends on other transits etc, Random numbers, but certain days are better than others to play.

Can anyone enlighten me or share any other information , or give me advice on more chances to win,i.e planets making transits etc.. and I apologise for any incorrect terminology I have made in this post as I consider myself an intermidate astrologer.
Time: 14:58pm
I make my Natal ascendant to be 08°44 Virgo
and I am using the KOCH house system, according to Joyce Wehrman( All about astrology, what are the winning transits) this is
the house system that apparently works for you.
13 January 2007 5:50pm £10.00
02 February 2007 11:52am £10.00
02 March 2007 5:09pm £10.00
24 August 2007 2:46pm £10.00
12 September 2007 4:39pm £10.00
25 January 2008 12:08pm £10.00
23 August 2008 11:31am £10.00
11 October 2008 12:56pm £10.00
24 January 2009 11:00am £10.00
20 February 2009 19:20pm £10.00
25 April 2009 2:20pm £10.00
***10 July 2009 8:31am £20.60
***13 July 2009 9:24am £30.00
15 July 2009 08:07am £10.00
20 July 2009 08:23am /22am £10.00
24 July 2009 17:53 £10.00
27 July 2009 11:26 £10.00

My motto is
Be Sensible only bet on how much you can afford, think positive, have fun and keep trying.

kanshu

Hey, that's great. I'm interested in how astrology may be used for speculation. I was inspired when I read a story of Sydney Omarr and how he used astrology to win consecutive horse races. That got me thinking if astrology may be used in winning the Lotto jackpot.

The result of that curiosity is a Lotto primer. I researched and wrote about astrology and how it can be used as part of gaming strategy, but I haven't gotten around to testing my theory just yet.

Anyway, tell me what you think. Here's the link to my Lotto + astrology publication. In writing the Lotto primer, I actually used some of Celeste Teal's ideas from the book, Predicting Events with Astrology.

steve0105

Thanks for the link, the astrology part was a very interesting read.

I have just finished testing a theroy out using the lucky dip from the lottery website, which uses a method called pseudo-random number generator and a random generator used from this website (http://www.random.org/quick-pick/) called atmospheric noise, which is meant to generate real random numbers as opposed to using a computer algorithm. My results so far are 50/50. An interesting statistic says 50% of users using the Lucky dip have won the jackpot. So really my theroy concludes no matter how you pick your numbers randomly your either going to win or your not- which boils down to astrology placement,
Was it a good time when you choose the numbers.
I would love to be able to draw everyones chart up who wins £10 or more from the lottery, and see if there was a link in each individuals chart- I bet there would be !!

Personally, I don't think there is any strategy for picking numbers on a lottery it is 100% random, your birth chart as in your link foretells it, and signs for wins, are due to transits from your dirunal chart, and progressed transits to your natal. However even trying to win small amounts consistently is a hard chore, but I am determined and will continue to use my method and test new ones in astrology. Perhaps it's because I have SUN Conjunct Saturn in my Natal 9th house !!! :):happy:

kanshu

I haven't tested the astrology part of my gaming strategy just yet. The problem with using astrology in speculation is the difficulty of testing your theory without betting. When I finished the Lotto primer, I had to hurdle yet another problem. Lots of combination require some automation in printing the betting slips and I didn't have the needed software then.

steve0105

Yes, that is one problem, testing your theory out. When I kept winning from 10th July - 27th July of this year, I really thought I had sussed out a system using astrology, but to date I have won nothing!
But I still am feeling positive, that sometime, I will win big, just have to suss out this combination.

However luck does come to you in other forms, such as job promotions, meeting good friends etc.. so I can't complain!

I am using solar fire gold, I find this an incredible piece of software.
However I used Kepler 7.0 to find my birth time, using the rectification program, and house cusps now appear to be spot on with future trends, predictions- hope this helps

Keep in touch on your winnings and any other suggestions- Steve

Kerrie

Dates I won:-
13 January 2007 5:50pm £10.00
02 February 2007 11:52am £10.00
02 March 2007 5:09pm £10.00
24 August 2007 2:46pm £10.00
12 September 2007 4:39pm £10.00
25 January 2008 12:08pm £10.00
23 August 2008 11:31am £10.00
11 October 2008 12:56pm £10.00
24 January 2009 11:00am £10.00
20 February 2009 19:20pm £10.00
25 April 2009 2:20pm £10.00
***10 July 2009 8:31am £20.60
***13 July 2009 9:24am £30.00
15 July 2009 08:07am £10.00
20 July 2009 08:23am /22am £10.00
24 July 2009 17:53 £10.00
27 July 2009 11:26 £10.00
Hi Steve

I was wondering if these times are the lottery draw time? Or if you knew it?

I have been charting my gambling wins for the last couple of months, plus I remember I won on the Melbourne Cup last year. I prefer to use the draw time of the lotto games, or end time of the race. I have found that the event Asc is either conjunct my natal sun, moon or sun/moon midpoint and transitting Venus is conjunct a natal planet in my chart (so far its been Jupiter, Saturn, Neptune, Pluto). The aspects from Venus to natal planets or the north node conjunction havent seemed to work.

I thought I would test my theory just this evening as I have T Venus conjunt Pluto, so I went out and played the pookies. I timed it so the current Asc sat on the Moon as it was the closest I could use at the time.

My Moon is at 9tau, so at 7pm it was at 3tau and at 8pm it was at 15tau I thought that the best time to gamble would be at the 7.30pm mark. I played and won the feature so many times I forgot how many I won, I started playing the machine at about 7.15pm, and then at about 7.20pm I got a feature every 2 mintues after (15 free games). The good luck stopped about 7.40pm. I took my money out at 7.55pm. I didnt win much I got up to $50 win, but only took out a win of $20, I was bettin .40 cents per hit. I was after the jackpot of $69k :crying:.

My conculsion is that maybe I shouldnt be playing after the Asc has moved passed 3 degrees of the Moon (or Sun or Sun/Moon midpoint).

The good thing is that I have the Asc right on my Sun for this years Melbourne Cup. Wish me luck :biggrin:!

Last edited:

Kerrie

Im interested to see where the Asc was in your natal chart when the draw took place. Do you have this time :happy:?

steve0105

Hi Kerrie, I am afraid I don't know the exact time the draw took place on the times I won. I don't think that would really help thou, since you have to purchase a lottery ticket between 8:00am- 7:29pm on the day. How would this help me to know the draw time?
How I see it you have to pick a time on the day you purchase your ticket within that time scale, which the planets will line up for you and your own Transit to natal chart. What has worked for me in the past is when Transiting Part Fortune is conjunct my Sun/Sat, or the Ascendant(9th house) is conjunct my Sun (9th house), but recently this aspect only occurs around 12am-7am,(if at all) which is not in the timescale for me to purchase the ticket. I have tried using the same aspects time and time again, but do not have consistant wins, I am trying with my durnial chart too, but I just can't find the key for my luckiness, for it to happen every so often.
I bet your moon is Trine a planet in your natal chart, hence your lucky wins.
Read this article here for more info:-
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8500&highlight=lottery

I use Solar fire gold to calculate my daily transits to natal.

Kerrie

Mmm sorry to be a pain but I am really interested in finding out the time of the draw. In Australia most of our lotto's are draw at 8.30pm. Can you give me more details of the draw so I can do some searching.

Well I have only looked at my win times and I have got results when the Asc is conjunct something... so that is why I am set on the draw time.

I havent looked into the time I brought any tickets, but did so just now briefly and the event chart of some wins has Uranus conjunct the Asc and on the other has Jupiter conjunct the Asc.

I didnt win last night in lotto, even though I had T Venus conjunct Pluto... I think it is because I dont have the event Asc conjunct anything special in my chart.

I do think think it does matter where the planets and asc is when you win... i.e. the event chart, because you could by a ticket today when you are lucky and in a couple of weeks when your luck runs out the draw takes place. I wouldnt imagine anyone winning when their chart doesnt say so for the day.

Well I did buy some lottery tickets yesterday when I had the event Asc conjunct my Venus, the Des conjunct my Jupiter and the MC conjunct my Pluto. I think thats a great buying event chart. With buying our lottery tickets in Australia there isnt a set time it is drawn, so I cant say how my event chart for the win will look. Hoping it is drawm today because I have a look at my durnial chart and it has a grand trine with part of fortune, jupiter and venus... i think... I dont know much about durnial charts though.

Anyway I would love to speak to you more about this subject but need to go out the door.

My chart is attached if you wanted to have a look.

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=15&pictureid=177

Last edited:

redrose451

Just found this thread! I've been working with Joyce Wehrman's system & booklet "What are the Winning Transits?". Google to purchase it(costs less than $5.00). Her winning system say's "The exact horoscope of the event(win) must have a house cusp contacting the gambling placements in your natal chart by conjunction, opposition or square. Furthermore, a transiting planet activating your natal chart(also by conjunction, opposition or square) can indicate a bigger win". I've been trying to research my husband's slot winnings using her system. Unfortunately, I am not too well versed in astrology so I plod along slowly!

Claire19

Can you post a natal chart??? As a fellow lottery winner, not huge but substantial, I am interested. Anonymise it if you wish...:smile:

I agree that 2nd, 5th, 8th are involved in some way along with Jupiter and Venus. In my case the 6th of co workers syndicate was involved as well. I am not sure the location makes any difference. Especially just another town in the same country..... We are born with the potentials for wins or not and transits and progressions will aid with this.

Claire19

Just found this thread! I've been working with Joyce Wehrman's system & booklet "What are the Winning Transits?". Google to purchase it(costs less than $5.00). Her winning system say's "The exact horoscope of the event(win) must have a house cusp contacting the gambling placements in your natal chart by conjunction, opposition or square. Furthermore, a transiting planet activating your natal chart(also by conjunction, opposition or square) can indicate a bigger win". I've been trying to research my husband's slot winnings using her system. Unfortunately, I am not too well versed in astrology so I plod along slowly!
I agree with this in general. Squares will indicate conflicts with the wins and possible unhappiness, which happens. IN my case sextiles were involved and it was a pleasant experience when I did win......

If you dont have the potentials in your natal chart, dont waste your money on books and systems.... .That is the beauty of astrology. It takes away your hope I guess but it saves you money and any false hopes....

seline111

Hi Steve
I have noticed there is certain connection between winning lottery and planets, and also numbers. Natal Uranus should be aspected by the transiting moon, Example Uranus in 5th house (gambling) trine the transiting moon in house 10th (public recognition) or in 8th house (the other people's money.)
Don't ever trust Jupiter especially if there are positive aspect between Jupiter and other planets. If negative Pluto gets involved means you will spend a lots of money but no win at all.
When Saturn square Jupiter or the moon, usually it's a rollover, Saturn doesn't want let go of money,
I will look into astrology and birth chart, transiting planets, and how the transiting planets may affect the numbers results?
It's number 8 connected to Uranus or it's number 1 to the Sun?
I found this blog and I find it extremely interesting, if anyone it's interested to serious win the lotto, please have a look to this guy links:
there is how to win with the square of the Sun and another link with the square of Venus, suitable for very type of lotto, UK and international,
Please let me know what you think of it.
I have already won, not that much, but I have won.
this link is for the square of Venus,copy on your browser
http://kronosrecruit.blogspot.com/2011_04_17_archive.html

and there is the one on the square of the Sun
http://kronosrecruit.blogspot.com/p/how-to-win-uk-and-international-lotto.html
I wish all of you good luck, and this coming Friday there is a big jackpot on Euromillions, just in case anyone would do any forecast in relation to planetary positions I would be very curios to know.
Seline
:aquariusimg::devil:

redrose451

Just was notified of the additions to this thread...sorry! I have no idea how to post my husbands chart. His birth info is:
2/21/1946 at 11:47am in Buffalo, NY

Since my last post, I am reading and re-reading a new book which seems extremely promising! "Using Astrology to Find Your Luck" by Kathleen Powers. She goes much further than Joyce Wehrman.
Barb(redrose451)

bardevolved

yeah it is now sure that natal chart promises lottery win

mostly i feel jupiter-uranus, jupiter-neptune, jupiter-mars, jupiter-saturn and last but not the least jupiter-pluto

I have started playing lotto games recently and won small amounts 6 times, majorly in two jackpot games i had 5 out of 6 numbers once and then 4 out of 6 numbers gain on 3rd of may draw...placed the numbers on 10th of april...just a bit lucky to win millions...any way

I placed 6 bets out of which

B:14 15 18 19 22 TB 6,

14 15 22 6 are the 4 numbers

see the chart tarnsit of 10th of april to natal

6. 64A2-DB4A-2574-202B 1,000.00 03/05/2011 TBL
09/27/1981 12:00 - Adjust 0.00 - Julian day 2444875.00
04-10-2011 11:53 GMT - Julian day 2455662.00
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
04/10/2011 Aspect 09/27/1981 Orb/Value
Sun Opposition Jupiter 3.07 -196
Sun Trine Neptune 1.59 90
Sun Opposition Pluto 3.13 -141
Mercury Opposition Jupiter 1.55 -204
Venus Trine Venus 0.13 136
Mars Opposition Sun 2.09 -243
Jupiter Trine Mars 1.31 89
Jupiter Opposition Jupiter 0.15 -195
Saturn Conjunction Jupiter 3.48 223
Saturn Conjunction Saturn 1.35 269
Uranus Opposition Sun 2.37 -184
Neptune Trine Mercury 0.09 98

905 -1163 -258
10/04/11 20:27:39 60 64A2-DB4A-####-#### Thunderball Internet 03-May-2011 A:4 6 9 11 15 TB 10, B:14 15 18 19 22 TB 6, C:14 23 26 27 28 TB 8, D:24 29 30 32 35 TB 9, E:33 34 36 39 41 TB 4, F:2 3 11 15 17 TB 10

CherryB

Thanks for the link, the astrology part was a very interesting read.

I have just finished testing a theroy out using the lucky dip from the lottery website, which uses a method called pseudo-random number generator and a random generator used from this website (http://www.random.org/quick-pick/) called atmospheric noise, which is meant to generate real random numbers as opposed to using a computer algorithm. My results so far are 50/50. An interesting statistic says 50% of users using the Lucky dip have won the jackpot. So really my theroy concludes no matter how you pick your numbers randomly your either going to win or your not- which boils down to astrology placement,
Was it a good time when you choose the numbers.
I would love to be able to draw everyones chart up who wins £10 or more from the lottery, and see if there was a link in each individuals chart- I bet there would be !!

Personally, I don't think there is any strategy for picking numbers on a lottery it is 100% random, your birth chart as in your link foretells it, and signs for wins, are due to transits from your dirunal chart, and progressed transits to your natal. However even trying to win small amounts consistently is a hard chore, but I am determined and will continue to use my method and test new ones in astrology. Perhaps it's because I have SUN Conjunct Saturn in my Natal 9th house !!! :):happy:

Hello could you see if there a chance for me to win the lottery my name is Sharevia Lovett April 29 1989 at 22:19 in Atlanta Georgia... Thanks