John Frawley is stand up philosofer

banefranco

Att75, I checked both Chelsea matches, with Fulham and Barca. In both cases Mercury did not change the house but in Celsea-Barca it was very near.But it stayed near sign dsc bondary.
I think that was not the sign for goal.Becouse aspect which indicate goal usualy happen 2-3 minutes before the time for goal.I say usualy becouse I foun situations that aspect happens at the right time for goal.
I am realy not sure about Mercury that moment is critical one for me and usualy I do not count aspect so far.
I will check it carefully tommorow.
You are right about the theme it can be analised here. The referee is not the point but who blocks aspect to be goals that is our final destination if we make it we got them all.

banefranco

Att75, As I see that you carefully check the game in the next day i would prepare a table for you what to analyze and what to write in the table.
It is the same job with goals.The best way is at first to make prediction under this knowledge about aspects that you have,then to check with real time for goals and write situation why, wrong or good aspect, condition of Moon Fast, slow, VoC, Via Combusta. Condition of the planet that did ot did not scored the goal.Nodes, if make good or bad aspect to the planet or aspect not to score goal or not.That must be some rule will rise.This is final touch.It will be useful for other parts of astrology.
I also have several tables but not that one .
The best aproach is if you check all matches e.g in england and see why goals are scored differently.After 100 matches the rule will rise.
Do not compare matches starts at the same time at the same place becouse in that case will have to have exact coordinates od the playground of the stadium where matches are played.That is complicated but if you are so ready, you can ask every team site for that information.
It must be the rule.If you do not do it I will do it, but at this time I am still checking the planets with colours and brightness.My each table must have at least 500-1000 matches for check. At this moment my base is about 4000 matches and I think that it is not neccesiary to check them all.
Might be It will be neccesiary to check them all for aspects for goals becouse I still have a lot of to check.Checked aspects must repeat at least several times to be fixed like aspects for goals.
But by the way you can check some other situations simultaniesly.
Till now I can say that each aspect happens in logical way but why in some cases when many matches play at the same time it differ I do not know.
The energy of an aspect makes sence but I am sure there is sure sign.
If it is energy than all planets which are aspected are debilitated more or less,If it is the point, than we have numerical values that that is easy.
If it is some blocades from other planets or dust or points than it is also easy to get numerical values.But we have to know the reason.
To predict exact score for me is the matter of months.We can be ready for september.
This is the last level.
Is this stimulated enough?

banefranco

O, I forgot that now I am still checking acc. dig. and ess. dig. how they make influence for victory.Is it realy neccesiary to analyze both dignities? At this moment it seems that it is.But I expect that ess dig can be eliminate.If not the values will be in two coloumns.It is just one more coloumn more. But I need one month more to finish this.That will be precize table who will win or who will not lose.But not for draw. Or might be indication for draw. I do not know at this moment.
Anyhow it will be absolutely right table for use. Ha ha, for betting.No defense is possible against that table. But at this moment you have also some nimerical informations about that in my earlier texts.But this table will be more sofisticated.That is why it takes the time.
That table will not be necessiary if we find why the goals are or are not.

att75

banefranco said:
Att75, As I see that you carefully check the game in the next day i would prepare a table for you what to analyze and what to write in the table.
OK, I would be happy to use (and) fill your table.

banefranco said:
The best aproach is if you check all matches e.g in england and see why goals are scored differently.After 100 matches the rule will rise.
Don't forget that a few championships in England have already finished, and now there are only play-offs. In the premier league, a few turns still left, though. And probably every major western-european championship is set to end in a few weeks.

But we can analyze until there are matches. Bad news is, I don't have too much time for this job, but on average, I can analyze one match a day. Of course on weekends I can do more, but on weekdays I may fail to analyze even one, due to lack of time. But I'm interested in this topic, and nowadays, with CL and UEFA matches in TV on the evenings, I watch the matches with their chart open on my computer. :)

banefranco

I made a little pause for this weekend becouse if just fallowed the rules at this thread you could easily predict matches in Bundesliga Germany. I point to this becouse the position of asc was almost prefect. Don't you agree?
I hope you just had to count acc dignities and right prediction was here.
Might be today on the 10 of may I will find something easy.

banefranco

Fensi, Fensi today will be I think two charts for analyze,

Attachments

• dance-12.jpg
    dance-12.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 33

banefranco

Ok here are two charts Aalborg-Arhus and Kalmar-Treleborg.
Predictions are for goals becouse I cannot place teams,
but in accordance to aspects for goals Alborg-arhus 2 or more goals can be scored in the first half one or more for sure.
For Kalmar-Treleborg i do expect one or more goals in the first half.
These are problematic charts but nice challenge.

Attachments

• aalborg.jpg
    aalborg.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Kalmar.jpg
    Kalmar.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 30

fensi88

Sorry Franco, I am very busy these days (until 20.5) so I did not see this your post on time.
For analyse I post my thoughts about Champion League final match, Barca vs MU (27 may 2009, Rome 20:45 gmt+2).
barcavsMU2009.gif

Who is who here?
Barca is ASC with dark blue/red sport kit, while Mu is DSC with white sport kit .
Acc dig for Ju =10 for Me= -14, + for Barca
Both rulers are in succednt house but Me is rx, so another + for Barca.
APOF on 4:53 Sag, near ASC, according to JF most strong testimony. According to this rule Barca would win.
We will see if it is really most strong testimony, because we have 3 testimonies(according to JF) for DSC team, and that are AMoon on 7:56Ge, Moon opose POF and Moon sextile Me rx.

Last edited:

banefranco

I will check Ess dig also.
It seems to be that Barcelona wins.
By the way for the record, the table for Acc dig and Ess dig is mine.Not Frawley's. Made as the answer to his mystakes. As we all know the story about the blind chicken I do not refuse that somethimes he can make a good guess.
I see you like him more than me.

Attachments

• emot95.gif
    emot95.gif
    14.7 KB · Views: 90

banefranco

I checked quickly the chart but I have other position of POF. It is in the 3rd house by antiscion.Ok we have different formulas for POF placement. Ess digs are the same so my prediction is : If Barca plays in their home jerseys it is on ASC it will not lose so double chance is welcome. Win is likely.
But for win I will check aspect for goals and give prediction. it just seems to be that this is easy but i think far from that. Above all, Moon in its own sign will enter the 7th house in the second half. And as I have, Pof is in the 10th house but pretty far so I can say useless like Frawley's rules.
I will check goals to be sure but as a fan of Barca I would like them to win.

banefranco

Above all. Ruler of the 7 house is deeply ruined cannot be more.
And what Physical energy does Mercury have in its best condition.Ha, anyway.

fensi88

Oh, yes, I forgot to check out ess dignities!
Hm, after 4 min we have Ma enter in 4 house, and at the end of match Ma leave 4 house in both cases ruler of 4 house and with that Moon that will be 3 chances for goals for DSc team?!
Maybe we should asign ASC to MU as the one who defend title and DSC to Barcelona as the one who want to assume it?
I do not like Frawley more than you, I just stick to title of this post and want to research his rules if thay works or not.

banefranco

Nice idea to place the champion at ASC and challenger to DSC.
But when I check for goals I will predict total of goals and no draw.
That is why I say you can make prediction and wait for Live Tv and than it is easy. Above all Dany Alves and Abidal will be out due to cards.
One will win, no draw.

banefranco

One thing more I did not publish the situation when in Ess dig's the values are equal like in match MU-Barca, and So big difference in Acc dig. but my expirience and discovery says that from 8 and more points in favour of ASC team and equal values in Ess dig's, ASC team wins.
I changed my mind for draw. No draw.But that difference is still in experimental phase.

banefranco

Tonight you will Shahtyor-Dinamo chart, but prediction first Shahtyor to win or draw,I found that chart very equal so we shall discuss tonight.

banefranco

I try to keep promises always.
I am sory, I was in hurry so here it is, the chart for Sahtyor.

Attachments

• Sahtyor.jpg
    Sahtyor.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 51

banefranco

Ok, on that match first you count Essential dignities and Accidental dignities for both sides, you will see that ASC team is favoured for final outcome.But as I like to implement my dignity table strictly that was win or draw.
Now if you have a time to go back to the chart and analyze planet's positions you will see Saturn very close to the 10th house cusp. That means that it will leave that house in less than 20 minutes but bad effects will stay much longer. We will soon discover why longer? Second, the position of the Mercury as Lord of 10th house is also bad positoned and it will stay there for about more than 30 minutes in the first half, ok less.It is easy to count precizely one degree-4 minutes when Rx less,
But as you see if you just use Natal rules you will find that situation worse than it is.It was just enough for draw in the first half.And in the second half everything change in favour to ASC.Nothing worth to analyze.
I am just sure that TIME only matters. So do always dynamic chart analyze.
Anyway this with overcome is still in the field of a guess.