When will I meet future love?

rafaella

Hi all,

I have this old chart that I haven't posted here yet, but now wondering if it can give me some answers.

' when will I meet future true love?'

Aries rising, my significator Mars in 8th house. Significator for future partner -Libra in 7th cusp and Venus in my 9th close to conjunction with Pluto. No aspects between Mars and Venus.

Moon is angular, in my first house in Aries, close to ascendant and will trine Venus, his sig, in about 20-21 units (days, weeks, months?) Probably not days anymore :p

But right now in the chart, Moon is void of course so nothing will happen for a while, and nothing has since the question was asked, I believe. I don't think I met him yet (I've given up on the guy I've had an interest in, as he is unavailable to me for a commitment).

After void, Moon will then apply to a square to Jupiter and sextile Neptune before trine to Venus (the quesited), as its last aspect. I don't know if the answer is positive and I'll meet the guy soon or have already. Moons last aspect - trine to Venus, is pretty positive but don't know how to look at dignity etc of the significators for more clues.
Can someone please take a look at this chart and see if it can give me a time frame ?

thank you

Rafaella

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_289_when_will_i_meet_future_true_love_hp_55861_26625.gif
    astro_w2gw_289_when_will_i_meet_future_true_love_hp_55861_26625.gif
    27.8 KB · Views: 28

archergirl

I don't think a time frame is available in this chart, Rafaella...with the Moon out of orb of anything, and its next aspect (still out of orb) being a square to Jupiter, the only answer you can reasonably get is, "Not yet."

The problem with this sort of question is the expectation of X happening; the question you have asked is 'when' rather than 'will', but the chart itself shows very little opportunity for 'when'.

That is not to say that the answer is 'never'...the stars are saying that the moment is not yet ripe.

AG:)