Scorpio Eyes

SagiCap

I've always been drawn to Scorpio eyes. Even musical influences. In my life I realize, the top players have been Scorpios at some point, my own child, past loves, or just big influences on me in general.

ordinary_world_281x211-1.jpg

I don't really wonder why they figure in my life so prominently, but I wonder, how. I have:

Venus in Scorpio, 9th H
Jupiter in Scorpio, 10th H
Mars and Neptune on the cusp of Scorpio too.

Can anyone figure out why specifically?

Last edited:

Çedyze

No pictures, but my ex was a Scorpio ascendant with both Mars and Pluto in Scorpio, both on the ascendant! Understandably, he was the most Scorpio-like person in both appearance and attitude. Wasn't always a good thing as he was seriously intense, controlling, jealous and possessive... his eyes were completely magnetic though.
They do tend to have that quality to their eyes.

SagiCap

Oh wow, that's a lot of Scorp influence. Do you find you are repeatedly drawn to them in general though?

R4VEN

This may rain on your parade a bit - but I think we are unconsciously drawn to the people whom we need at any particular time in our lives. Thus, we may be attracted to the eyes which Scorpio-heavy people have, but there is always an underlying reason which is probably to do with our chosen destiny in this incarnation.

My ex-husband has Scorpio rising, but I did not know about astrology when he looked at me one day, and I thought, "Oh, I love those eyes - so blue!" While we were married he would comment upon my eyes (I have Sun conj Pluto) and I'd look in the mirror and not see anything remarkable at all. But we had to get together, firstly to have our children, and then to manipulate one another, but not have any idea of how we were each contributing to the toxicity in our relationship!!

Some of us need Scorpio types in order to bring out the Scorpio in us - that's my theory.

I know people who are similarly attracted to Aquarian eyes - you know, the very clear, glassy eyes. I guess this is because they have a need for an Aquarian Boost.

whammy:kiss

I'm an Aquarius but I'm Scorpio rising and Scorpio moon, pluto, and mars lol. I don't know if my picture indicates that I'm a scorpio or an aquarius. Are certain features indicative of a particular sign?

Attachments

• kelly.jpg
    kelly.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 138

HeyPlayGirl

i think r4ven is right. i have saturn in the 1st and im a virgo sun so i'm not always tons of fun lol yet most of my friends are sag suns/risings. they bring fun and fire to me that i am lacking with all my earth&water. :biggrin:

also whammy you're so pretty! i love when red heads wear cobalt blue :love:

tee_jay66

I can tell a scorpio sun or scorpio rising a mile off...........as you say, its all in the eyes....Ive never been wrong either. They either have deep penetrating almost black shiny eyes or piercing blue with such a deep intensity that almost penetrates your soul :tongue:

whammy:kiss

i think r4ven is right. i have saturn in the 1st and im a virgo sun so i'm not always tons of fun lol yet most of my friends are sag suns/risings. they bring fun and fire to me that i am lacking with all my earth&water. :biggrin:

also whammy you're so pretty! i love when red heads wear cobalt blue :love:

haha thank you very much. I'm actually not a real redhead but I like to put red in my hair. I change it all the time :tongue:

T

Teb

I can tell a scorpio sun or scorpio rising a mile off...........as you say, its all in the eyes....Ive never been wrong either. They either have deep penetrating almost black shiny eyes or piercing blue with such a deep intensity that almost penetrates your soul :tongue:

would u say they also have darting eye movements?

Six

Pluto in the 1st house, I've found, have those same eyes.

E

eternalautumn

I have Scorpio rising and Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st. What do you think?

meme-1.jpg

***I AM NOT A MANLY GIRL, I AM A GIRLY MAN.***

Last edited:

Bubbletree

My boyfriend's a scorpio rising and his eyes were def the first thing I noticed about him. The descriptions I've read about scorp rising always say they have dark intense eyes and an animal magnetism. Scorpio (and pluto) rules sexual magnetism, so in a way, I think everyone is attracted to that energy lol. I do like the theory that you are attracting scorps cus you need to have the scorp brought out in you (transformative powers, deep psychological or emotional insights, transcendence, whatever).

Funny, all the people closest to me in my life are libras or have libra rising, with the exception of my sister who has taurus rising (also ruled by Venus). I also think this means I'm supposed to learn libra lessons and also those dealing with Venus. Venus (a common ruler of most the ppl in my life) is the ruler of my North Node (karmic mission/destiny) in Taurus.

You might consider that this indicates a soul pattern (dunno if you believe in that). Our souls tend to take the familiar path- kinda like how you see ppl fall into a pattern with ppl they date (i.e. Pamela Anderson and all those rock stars). Our souls resists evolution to some extent because of fear for our emotional security.

Last edited:

R4VEN

You might consider that this indicates a soul pattern (dunno if you believe in that). Our souls tend to take the familiar path- kinda like how you see ppl fall into a pattern with ppl they date (i.e. Pamela Anderson and all those rock stars). Our souls resists evolution to some extent because of fear for our emotional security.
It is not the soul which takes the easy path, or falls into familiar patterns - it is the ego - the conscious, scared, timid, lazy, whatever.... part of us - which makes decisions like whether to follow through on an attraction, or not.

The soul brings us face-to-face with what we need................... but we always have free will at a conscious and ego-driven level as to whether we want to continue with the lesson.

The people to whom we become attracted may not necessarily be conscious for us, but the decisions we make in relation to these attractions (or even repulsions) need to be made at the level of the consious mind, or ego.

tee_jay66

I have Scorpio rising and Pluto in Scorpio in the 1st. What do you think?

meme-1.jpg

Yes you defo have those intense deep scorpio eyes with the penetrating stare. Pluto in 1st can also intensify the natural scorpio traits and give an 'everything or nothing' approach to life...... sometimes a fight to the death mode if you really want something :bandit:

Vagabondgirl

A woman in an alternative shop said I had the Scorpio look:p A bit freaky, but...

I have Gemini rising and the ruler of Gemini (mercury) in Scorpio conjuncting Pluto. Its the only link I can think of:)

R4VEN

A woman in an alternative shop said I had the Scorpio look:p A bit freaky, but...

I have Gemini rising and the ruler of Gemini (mercury) in Scorpio conjuncting Pluto. Its the only link I can think of:)
That's a strong enough link to give you that `look'.

Not all Scorpio people have the `look' or the eyes, as I have observed it. I know this guy born in 1962 who has Sun conj Merc in Scorpio, plus his Venus conj Neptune, also in Scorpio. I'm pretty sure also that he has a Pluto-Moon conjunction in Virgo. That's quite a lot of Scorpio influence. Sadly, no magnetic eyes, or even magnetic personality - but I have noticed that he seems to have a kind of `power' over his wife, which to an outsider looks like a control game, but just may originate in their sexual relationship, which seems to be quite intense. He's not especially good-looking in any way at all, and his eyes are kinda nothing.

JayM

So if I have an aqua AC with saturn in scorp and uranus in saj, is that side of scorpio look or saj look? (dont know if its modern ruler or traditional ruler)