Horrary Question

astrofonder

Dear Arian Maverick
I m creating a new thread as u said. My question was " Is India an most holy & spiritual country in the world as is said?" this is the chart. I dont know how make the chart. pls. try yourself.
Data: 4th march, 2007
Time 19:07 Ist
country India
Long. 74 52 east
Lat. 30 10 north

archergirl

I don't think any country that still uses child labour, where women have no rights to property or control over their own sexuality, and has a caste system where people get killed for trying to raise themselves out of the most abject poverty, could ever be considered the 'most holy and spiritual country in the world', ever. Not even if a chart says so. Just my opinion. Although it does have lovely food and music.

Arian Maverick

I think it's only fair that I at least create the horary chart despite your feelings about India...

Astrofonder, can you provide me with the name of your location instead of just the coordinates?

Arian Maverick

astrofonder

archergirl said:
I don't think any country that still uses child labour, where women have no rights to property or control over their own sexuality, and has a caste system where people get killed for trying to raise themselves out of the most abject poverty, could ever be considered the 'most holy and spiritual country in the world', ever. Not even if a chart says so. Just my opinion. Although it does have lovely food and music.

dear archergirl
thanks for ur reply. spirituality is a diffrent part of our life. even a laboures child may be spiritual, & none stops him\her.a poorest poeple also may be .pls. ans. my que. by horrary chart. because chart never lies. india is the bigest source of spiritual books & experinced poeple in spirituality. i m not asking this que just for that i m indian.
regards
astrofonder

astrofonder

Arian Maverick said:
I think it's only fair that I at least create the horary chart despite your feelings about India...

Astrofonder, can you provide me with the name of your location instead of just the coordinates?

Arian Maverick
Respected Arian Maverick

I m not asking this que.just for my feelings for india. Nor i think that india is most spiritual country. i m just asking cause most of people belive so. I want to know it thru a horray chart. Dont take it in onethor way.
my locality is Bhatinda (Punjab) long.74.58, lat. 30.10. India

archergirl

I have nothing against India at all. India has a fantastic history of spiritualism, there is no doubt about it: the Vedas, the Upanishads, the Sutras of Patanjali, etc.

I just don't think that the question is necessarily appropriate for horary. Lilly reminds us to not cast a chart for every trifling question, particularly questions where there is no great emotional investment in the outcome by the querent. Horary astrology is not the method to use for such things, IMO, but there are those who will try nonetheless and scratch around until they find an answer that suits the question. ;)

astrofonder

Dear Archergirl
I didnt say that u r against India. I m fully agreed wat u had told about india.But I dont think there is no method to answering ques. like this.Let the astrologers try for it.It will be a good experince for us.

archergirl

Dear Astrofonder,

Some questions are not meant to be answered by means outside one's own heart and perception; assigning a specific reference ("spiritual") to a country of 1 billion very different human beings is one of them.

Since you want to know the answer to question, perhaps you should try to create and interpret the chart first? See what you come up with?

But I had forgotten, this site doesn't work that way. It's a magnet for everyone who wants to know everything about anything trifling under the sun, whether they should be an artist; what about that man who looked at them from across the street; are they an Indigo Child; what did their dog eat for breakfast; without attempting any of the study of the chart themselves, let alone understanding the purpose of their questions, and there are so many people who cannot discern between a good question and a not-so-good one, that someone is sure to try to answer. :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Arian Maverick

Obviously, there is a reason why Radu has created the Spirituality and mysteries subboard and has actively encouraged readers of his site to submit questions that are challenging to answer using tradition horary methods--to possibly expand what we know of ancient techniques.

If you have issues with the forums, and I believe all of us including myself have had them from time to time, here is not the most appropriate place to bring up these issues, although I encourage you to do so on another thread. I also wish to remind everyone that personal attacks will never be condoned.

Since you want to know the answer to question, perhaps you should try to create and interpret the chart first? See what you come up with?

As astrofonder has clearly stated in his message, he does not know how to make the chart; therefore I will guide him to the thread Step by Step guide on -- How to insert an image here? -- in the Help with the forums and suggestions board.

But I had forgotten, this site doesn't work that way. It's a magnet for everyone who wants to know everything about anything trifling under the sun, whether they should be an artist; what about that man who looked at them from across the street; are they an Indigo Child; what did their dog eat for breakfast; without attempting any of the study of the chart themselves, let alone understanding the purpose of their questions, and there are so many people who cannot discern between a good question and a not-so-good one, that someone is sure to try to answer.

I can only assume that, although the wording of the question is general, you are specifically referring to me with the segments I have emphasized above. If you had aimed these comments at anyone other than myself, I would consider it my duty as moderator to alert Radu and issue a warning and possibly impose a temporary ban to the forums. I do not actively seek to engage myself in conflict, so despite the sudden inflammation of my Aries stellium upon reading the implications of your post, I will not take swift administrative action. Please feel free to send me a personal message if you have any further questions or complaints.

If I attempt to disregard the personal attack you have made against me, I admit that you raise some valid points about the uses to which horary astrology is applied. Again, depending upon which avenue to wish to pursue--forum improvement or a horary astrology debate--I would create a new thread in either Help with the forums and suggestions or the general Horary Astrology board.

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Arian Maverick

This could also lead into an interesting but off-topic debate about exactly what freedoms American citizens possess that have not been corrupted by our government and if our society enables any individual, no matter how poor or unprivileged, to advance to a higher class. I have read a statistic that states 1% of the population owns something like 80% or 90% of the total wealth, and you cannot deny that money and power are inter-related. These problems are not limited to America alone, of course, but I greatly fear the direction our country is taking or even if our country will even exist should the elites wish to create a New World Order. No, each nation has its struggles, yet despite the economic and social success/failure a country displays to the world, we all inhabit the same planet. And I do not be such things are indications of the unique spirituality of a country's people...

Just something to think about ;)

Arian Maverick

archergirl

It is true that India was treated very badly by the British colonizers, whose legacy can still be felt today. But many of the cultural traditions that I speak of: women's rights or lack of rights, and especially the caste system, are far, far older than the Raj, and cannot be blamed on the British. India has progressed very far, very fast, in terms of technological advancement. However, many of the ancient practices are still very much alive, and I have to say that they do nothing to bring India into the 21st century. You cannot have a country so filled with human rights abuses and easily label it 'holy and spiritual', unless you have a much different idea of what these two words mean. Killing Dalits for trying to better themselves doesn't seem very spiritual or holy to me.

A.M: you can keep your Aries stellium and I will keep my Aries moon and blunt Mercury/Uranus square. You are the moderator and make the decisions about what kind of stuff is allowed on the site. This site mostly seems to be a magnet for desperately sad individuals who seek nothing more than for someone to tell them who and how to be, instead of figuring it out on their own. It has its place in the world, I suppose, but one of the reasons I stopped coming to this site (and will stop again after this) is because it's less a forum for learning how to become an astrologer of any skill, and more a place for people to try to get free readings done by other people who lack either the experience or the spine to tell them 'no'.

I've had my say, I wish you luck, and shall not trouble you further as you must find me as irritating as I find parts of this site. You will note the VOC moon and highly debilitated significator of Lord 1 in the chart. 'Nuff said.;)

pwadm

Staff member
Hi

First, what I don't agree with is the way this question is phrased: "the most spiritual and holy". In my life I have tried different systems of spirituality and so far I have found no one which didn't claim that their system is the best. Obviously, the person asking this question is based in India and probably looks forward to be confirmed his own presumptions.
He sent me this question starting two weeks ago by email twice, once by SMS, once by private message, only to find it post it here again, set for March 4, as if it was the first time he thought about it. To me this is horary spam. This is not how horary works.
I have been extremely busy at work these last month and couldn't keep up with horary.
Besides, the whole idea of this question is wrong. John cannot be better than Rahul and Rahul cannot be better than Vladmir, as one human being cannot be better than another. So, Astrobhaudiria, give up this childish idea of your country being the most spiritual and holiest of all. It might be to you or some other people. But understand that spirituality is a very personal and subjective thing.

Arian Maverick

Ah, I did not realize that spam was involved and the question was asked before the date posted on the forum--this makes the chart invalid. I will remove it promptly.

I did not interpret the question as asking if India was somehow better than other countries, but I was wondering what the chart could accurately describe its spirituality, perhaps as confirmation to details that may be revealed in the chart of India. And since this question was originally posted in an improper forum, I encouraged astrofonder to create a new thread--I thought it was comparable in many ways to one posted on the main site, "Who was Jesus?", which asked if Jesus was the 'person' that Orthodox Christian religion claims to have been or not and if he was human in the highest octave. Again, one may have similarly been offended by this question, as each Christian religion has a different interpretation of Jesus and to confirm or deny that Jesus was correctly described by one religion may upset members of other denominations, as it can be interpreted as implying that only one religion is correct. Not to mention the non-Christian religions of the world who may not believe in Jesus at all or else interpret him differently, perhaps only as a prophet. I understand that I have gone off-topic somewhat here, yet I believe astrology should belong to everyone and thought it would be interesting to study a horary chart inquiring about the spirituality of India. I apologize for encouraging astrofonder to create a new thread, for as I mentioned earlier, I did not know the details Radu has shared.

Fortunately, Mercury will soon station and turn direct ;)

Arian Maverick

Themis

Arian Maverick said:
I apologize for encouraging astrofonder to create a new thread, for as I mentioned earlier, I did not know the details Radu has shared.

Arian Maverick

Arian, you are not the only one who did not know the background. i did not know that the question was repeatedly posted and i was in an eager to read the analysis. i followed this thread since the beginning because of its "spiritual" concerns. i know there is much to talk about as to the choice of significators in such questions. if Radu thinks that this person just seeks confirmation, i think he must have read the first chart 2 months ago. (maybe a very late ASC?) i think this experience reemphasised the importance of offering enough background for a horary question.

This is interesting, I wonder if this dilema shows in the chart. Saturn in h11, opp Neptune maybe? The ruler of the 11th is conj the asc in the 12th, I would have to say thats kinda fishy.

astrofonder

Dear Archergirl
My que.is not so bad & wastefull as ur given examples. Niether it was from outside of my heart. Arian Maverick who is more vise & better astrologer than us said that my que was good. He is ready to answer it. if u dont like this then ignore it & dont overreact.
By the way in horrary any que. querent asks from astrologer is caused of planetry position in zodiac. so how can u say one should not ask ques. like this on this site.

astrofonder

Hi
I didnt know radu had answred my que. bofore i replied to Archergirl last. First of all i thank Radu to give attention on this then i appoliogy to create horrary spam. Acutally i m new in horrary & i dont know the proper terms & conditons of horrary astrology. I m sorry again if there is anything wrong in my que.
Regards
Sandeep

astrobhadauria

Radu said:
So, Astrobhaudiria, give up this childish idea of your country being the most spiritual and holiest of all. It might be to you or some other people. But understand that spirituality is a very personal and subjective thing.
Dear,
The average life of human like 120 Years,40 Years for making up,40 Years staying on top,and 40 years going to down.Child to youth,and youth to child,and old like a child.perhaps you understand my meaning,basically I want to express my more ideas to this forum,but I have not much education,I know only my regionally language is Hindi,and after reading English from the age of 48,there are not much knowledge about English,Kindly forgive me for any mistake in wording.I love this forum,and this forum making lives,for those who are unable to pay or unable to find,this forum giving path like a map.I am living in India and knowing more about India,there are more difference,media is strong at present time,claps required to hand,in past the effects of 3rd and fourth Saturn,destroyed the good communications,and also the mind of thinking and doing high,physical achievements are seeing and morality slowly going in dark.At present the Saturn is ruling on Government and in next from 7th July 2007,Saturn will rule to finance and service area of people,At present more Banks from out of counties are providing credits,everyone going to take credits from banks,everyone is feeling and maintaining loans,service class making loan on the service,student going to take loan on education,land lord loaning by land,and house lord loaning on house,90% vehicles are going on road by loan,that means in future,Banks will rule on India,and there are more and more dark is coming for the finance matters,everyone will forget,who is own,here are last time for the politic persons,and heavy dark is coming to the political line.

astrofonder

Dear Astrobhaduria
What u meant by 3rd & 4th saturn. & how Saturn will rule finance & public sector area from 7th july. ur interpetations are quite confused. These things have not any relation with my que. & as said by Mr.Radu my que. was horrary spam. so no more disscusion should be here on this subject. U should go on onether forum to tell things like this. Because it is horrary forum & ur ans. is not acording to horrary chart.