Question about a yes/no Horary

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I did a Horary question the this morning. My sig is Mars and the other person is Venus. On a yes no answer then, my 0.27Aquarius Mars will sextile Venus 6.32 before either hit a perfect aspect to any other planet... so this is a yes answer... Okay, the reason I am on the board asking a question is another unusual aspect happened. The Moon would also be my cosig... and it is in the 3rd house of communications at Cancer 6.32, making a perfect square to the other person's Venus(Aries 6.32) in the 12th. Is this the also a yes since there is no traveling to aspect? The Moon scenario makes more sense with the question asked about communication and the Venus recieving, yet hiding in the 12th. Interestingly, though I have read you do not take a Horary and try to attach it to natals or composites... the numbers and planets and signs do match up to quite a few conjuncts and oppositions in the individual charts.... are there any exceptions to this rule?

TK

starlink

Hello Wintersprite! I think it is a "no" answer. Venus moves faster than Mars and the aspect is outgoing which means that the contact has already been there and it is not getting together. With the Moon-Venus aspect or 6.32, you should then look at the seconds. See if the seconds of the Moon are larger than the seconds of Venus, because then the Moon is also leaving Venus. The Moon is faster. The Moon is strong in the 3rd (her Joy, as they call it) but Venus is very weak in 12 and in Aries. A square is not very good in the first place. Have a look if the Moon is transferring light from Mars to Venus, without touching another planet on the way.(leaving a square from Mars and then applying to a square to Venus.) And if so, I still think it is you who wants him and not the other way around. Sorry!

wintersprite1

Premium Member
starlink said:
And if so, I still think it is you who wants him and not the other way around. Sorry!

Well yeah, that is becoming obvious;)

When I was asking about the moon.... Venus and the Moon are exactly square to the very second when the chart was made. Earlier this week Sorehearted answered a question for me about the aspect being a square or an opposition... she had said it didn't matter what the aspect was as long as it perfected is how you get a yes or no. So, being that the cast chart had the perfected aspect, I just needed to know if that makes an automatic yes.

TK

starlink

I will have a look at the thread of Sorehearted. There is an Astrologer called Joan Everts and she always says, Squares are a "no" and trines a "yes".
Also, if the last aspect the Moon makes is a bad aspect, the answer is usually negative. Maybe, because of the total exactness of the square between Mars and Venus, it could be taken as a yes but with a lot of difficulties to overcome, or a very unsatisfying getting together.

starlink

OK Wintersprite, Sorehearted indeed meant that if for instance your Venus is about to make an aspect, a good aspect I mean, to Mars, but if Venus should before that, aspect a third planet, then the good Aspect between Venus and Mars does not take place and the answer is NO. So that has nothing to do with your question. Venus and Mars are in bad aspect^straight from the beginning. That is, in my opinion, not a good sign.