I can't stop thinking about him

bittermoon

No aspects to each others' luminaries, other than hard aspects (Sun-Moon square... yikes). Mars square Saturn is also not a good one. There is, however, a Mars-Venus conjunction. I have a feeling the attraction is more sexual than anything else.

Inconjunct

To be perfectly frank, with Pisces on the 7th cusp and its ruler Neptune in the 5th, I think you're prone to more than a little fanciful romantic daydreaming and more than little of the martyr/saviour syndrome. Pisces can suggest a tendency to merge your identity with the other person, to the point where you don't know where you end and they begin.

This is in marked contrast to your attitude towards friendships (Mars in 11th opposes Neptune) where you are more assertive about getting your needs met.

He, it would seem, is after an old-fashioned girl just like mama (Venus in Cancer in the 4th) - someone who's going to cook and clean and keep house. With his Sun in Cancer, he has a strong need for a stable home base. This is essential to ground him as with Neptune and Uranus in his career house opposing Sun/Venus, I suspect he has some pretty big dreams and a sort of restlessness associated with his career aspirations.

As you were both born in the same year, any conjunction between the slow-moving outer planets is meaningless - you're bound to have them in more or less the same place because they take years, not days, to go through a sign. MCs, Chirons, Liliths, Vertexes and POFs don't feature in aspect patterns, so ignore the "grand trines" as well. As bittermoon says, the main aspect of note is the Mars/Venus conjunction, suggesting the attraction is mostly sexual.

Venusinlibra

My dear, if you can´t stop thinking about him, then don´t. But keep in mind that there was nothing you or him could possibly have done to make this relationship work out. You had what was meant for you to have. Its not in human hands to change their energetic paterns, and if it does not flows easily, so this is the way it has to be. Don´t torture yourself thinking "what if I had...".

Venusinlibra

Yes, rigth! Cherish the good memories. I ASURE you, you will forget. There´s a lot more awaiting for you. As far as it concerns me, I didnt forget the first, the second, the third... LOL! But in a good way. Just be sure you behave proud and truthful, and everything will be OK. And sex improve with age, so what it seems to be so good for you now, well... There´s always more...

Rageypoo

Let me touch on this connection.

for one, your luminaries DO connect, moon conjoin moon, emotionaly you two connect, and feel at ease around eachother, moon square sun, you will eventually feel your support isn't being appreciated, and he will see you as over emotional. your personal planets trine, venus trine mercury, not just for one of you but BOTH which is amazing, and your moon sextiles his mercury, VERY compatable, easy to talk to one another, cooperative, and should encourage one another, which is great! I could go on and talk about your saturn trines, your sun trining his north node etc, but it doesn't mean much, you know why you think about him constantly and should pursue it, I see no problems with a match like this.

what I do see is that you started a family. I will not judge, but focus on the family, understand your connection with this boy was strong, but keep it at "was" please, family first.

unless of course you are single, in which case...go for it, you two should be able to get right back into the game, your sun trines his nodes, but be wary, I don't see marriage in the future for you two, and possible issues with friends with the association.

and Arianna, be careful of becoming too needy with him, or he will feel a bit discontent, i'm sure you already know it = )

and Horary will have trouble keeping his sights on you, he wants to do BIG things with that jupiter square he's got on your venus, which will only make you feel insecure the more he becomes distant (which he will) if you do not give him freedom to do what he needs to do.

and sigh, i'll touch on the grand trine aspect. when you have a grand trine with your pt fortune, that means both of you will share happiness at the same time when something aspects part of your grand trine. for example, his midheaven is capricorn, he will get success slow, but steady, and may have breakthroughs at certain points, when something aspects his midheaven positively, you will both have happiness, not just one of you.

the moons conjunction WOULD make you feel like soulmates, but thats more of a sun/moon conjunction than the moons. if you had a sun/moon conjunction you'd feel like YOU were truely ln love, maybe not so much him, and vice versa (depending which ones moon is doing the conjoining) but it would be lasting, as the moons are the emotional aspects, your true love soulmate ideal will come and go, as most emotions do.

and yes, that pisces descendant...oh boy, you're gonna love this one a long, long time, you will even put your current family aside for this person, keep that in mind, you WILL destroy your family if you are not careful (if you have a husband and kids, you mentioned you have a family, depending on the circumstances)

I have a friend named David, had 2 kids with a woman he just adores, she left him and he met someone else, is starting a new family, but he will not stop talking to her, and is planning on leaving the new woman wile she is pregnant, that pisces descendant is powerful, and in a family relationship it can be lasting, but you do not have a family with the man you are craving....control it if you can

Last edited:

Rageypoo

Wow! Ok.. Where do I start? Lol

My boyfriend (the father of our son) I have always felt wouldn't be long term.. Psychics, tarots and dreams have told me he's too controlling (even friends and family). He is a great dad and I feel sad that I don't love him but he loves me.. (Another horary chart showed that).. I care for him though a great deal.. But with all that said I never have and never will cheat on him. The most I WANT to do with my ex is talk. (He's the only person I can talk to about metaphysical, spiritual, universal and astrollogical things... My friends make fun of us and my bf calls me the crazy cat lady...)

Hmm you said there may be friend opposing our relationship together which is actually one of the major reasons, family set aside, we could never be together (his family included) I destroyed that! But even while we were still together he assured me that they didn't matter.. But the pressure caused by me did not make me feel any better...

So am I the only one who feels this strongly? I mean like... He doesn't have these strong feelings either? (The pisces DC does that only count for me or him too?)

The moon moon aspect.... Means that the feeling being soul mates will go away? And therefore the relationship won't be lasting?

(I just want to add.. I did my solar return chart for next year and it showed break up and court *i guess for our son* as did a few psychics predicted about my rellationship... We don't live together, we're off and on but the whole time I've been faithful to him and have never been with anyone else even during our off times..... But! I also made a horary chart asking if I would ever get back with my ex and it said yes....)

Alright lets do this = )

sun square moon, your moon squares his sun, you will be too emotionally attached, and he will be to fixed for your emotions, moderate your attachment to him, and he will be more flexible with you.

more specifically, this:

Orb 4°10' Separating
Aspect is Hard
'Opposites attract' could the theme for this combination of personal planets. There is an instant spark when ariana and horay meet, whether they choose to enjoy a friendship or a more intimate relationship. The world seems more exciting when they are together. When together ariana and horay are able to broaden their horizons in ways they had not thought possible. Each one seems to fill a void deep inside the other. In astrology it is considered important to have a combination of personal planets in order to enjoy a deep relationship, but this can be a difficult combination once the initial excitement has worn off. Friction easily arises and what was once attractive becomes irritating. The success of this relationship largely depends on each person's ability to accept the other person's differences. horay may eventually have difficulty understanding ariana's emotional nature. horay may feel impatient and frustrated by the limitations placed on him by ariana. ariana may feel overwhelmed by horay's personality. The initial excitement of the association with someone so opposing in nature may be replaced by feelings of insecurity. It's important for both ariana and horay to continue to appreciate each other's differences at all times and to realise that this relationship is potentially very rewarding if the difficulties can be faced and resolutions found.

^ keep in mind, this is a hard aspect but waaaay outside of orb, 4' is pretty far, and though it is still doing something the energies are not so bad, more than likely this is just a sexual energy than not.

Having the pisces descendant doesn't mean you will cheat on your current bf...persay, it just means you may disillusion yourself on the current and past relationships you have had (I.E. this one) and in turn, you are mentally cheating on your current bf (admit it or not, you are not being faithful) because I"m pretty sure the current one doesn't know just how strongly you feel about this past bf (or perhaps, he does) in which case, you are STILL contributing to an ultimate breakup.

Please be wary of psychics and tarot, wile I don't deny any power the cosmos wields, it is best to understand that a chart is an intention of a person, not a finite definition of who or what we have to be, we have a human element, and you have a choice to chose which direction you want to go.

the moon conjunction is permanent, you will both feel a strong connection, not just you, but him too.

you're not the crazy cat lady, judging from the way you talk about astrology, you're smarter than most, and that's a good thing, build on it, and you can always chat with one of us about your astrology, although not the same, can still prove a good creative outlet for your pent up energy of the subject.

IF you and this ex weren't to last, it would be because of your over attachment to him, he is attached, for sure, but he has a bigger picture he is trying to work on (his career or something in general) the GOOD news is you trine with his north node, and he trines with your midheaven, but you SQUARE against his, so your emotions are getting in the way of his work, and thus he will feel distance from you if you are not careful for letting him pursue what he needs to in this lifetime. this relationship between you and him is actually VERY strong! You already know it, and I know it, there is just a few bumps to work out. even strong aspects and conjunctions and sextiles etc don't mean the relationship will work, it's a matter of fact that sometimes squares are necessary for a real lasting connection (a saturn square north node, for example) so there is always a give and take depending.

again as I stress, you are being a negative factor in your CURRENT relationship, either conciously or unconcious (more than likely both) because you are accepting and contributing to the eventual break up and end of the relationship. does that mean you should stop? no, that isn't for me to say, the stars are how they are and more than likely you two SHOULD break up, I haven't heard you talk very nicely about your current man, so either you don't like him much or you're too hung up on the previous one, either way I understand your pain, neptune on a descendant is rough, it's powerful and all consuming, and sometimes to the detriment, and I also understand how deep and powerful you go, and I sympathize and appreciate your deep affection.

I wish I had better advice for you, but chances are you already know the outcome, because you have more or less set the works for them to happen, all I can say is, take care of yourself, the children, and be good to one another.

oh and yes, the friends are gonna be a problem (vesta square north node) if you can, try to keep the relationship as personal as you can, and do things your own way. now I say this loosely, because this can also be that your friends (or I.E. me or this community) will try to direct you and you will resist, this is most likely true, and if you think it is then you've confirmed it, you'll have a natural resistance to friendly advice, specifically about him and the direction you are going in life, just remember that people are objective, but ultimately have your best interest, if they are good people and true.

(I'll have a look at the solar return and get back with you)

also fun fact, your moon trines his pt fortune, and his moon conjoins yours, you two make eachother pretty darn happy.

even more fun fact, my mercury trines with your moon, our saturns conjoin with sun and mercury, my neptune sextiles your sun, and my moon conjoins your pt forture, so you'll enjoy this ^_^ but I will need to be careful of my force on you, you wont like it, so take my advice as lighthearted as you can, I mean no harm (my sun square your mercury) = )

Last edited:

Rageypoo

I'll be patient ^_^

You're doing a good job on the interpretations yourself, you know that, I know that, and that could be why you have trouble with the friends anyways (at least with guidance) they wont understand the connection you have, you may even get resistance with astrology in your life in general, try to connect with as many like minds as you can, this forum was a great place to start, but if you have friends close by, where you can physically one on one (as you did with the bf) that will give you alot of happiness.

If you want to take a persons advice strongly, pretend you don't know them, or that they're family, that's a good way to avoid that vesta square :devil:

your descendants trine too, and again more north node aspects, I"m surprized you're not together tbh, but there are juno oppositions I'm sure you've taken into account (as far as marriage is concerned)

btw, welcome to the forum, I just joined too = ) I like your screen name, as you know your dark moon trines him well (the ex)

Rageypoo

oh god no, not a neptune conjoin sun in the 7th house...ugh this is gonna be a nightmare.

ok, so he obviously does drugs, or drinks, or doesn't contribute to the relationship at all, or lies terribly, sigh, i'll get to the synastry...

no need to post your solars, I have my own program ^_^

UPDATE: interesting! HE feels you are being deceptive (and you are) and holy conjunctions in this chart, you trine him well however, your moon is amazing for this guy, but wow, he must have some natal chart issues that just don't do well with you, i'll investigate more

wow, to be honest with all these conjunctions and that saturn trine, you two should be well on your way to marriage, family, etc...but is he a bit too needy? there's a general discontent involved in this relationship, and I'm gonna figure it out, there is a problem with the children, uh oh...

let me keep searching...

it seems he's a bit demanding on you, specially if in marriage, you two are not engaged or have had arguements about getting married? this is interesting..

you aspect him very well, specially with some of his childhood problems, you make him feel great, I can't really say the same about you though, he seems to bug you more than anything

ugh, please tell me you two are not married, there WILL be a custody issue if you two split, no doubt. his habits are not doing ok with you, is he unhealthy? what is he indulging in that is causing the issue? luckly for him you're helping or did help, is it still bothering you or do you feel responsible for him in some way? gotta read this further...

Last edited:

Rageypoo

well, yes and no. the sun in 7th is fantastic, more than likely he will really push to keep the marriage or relationship working even in the worst of times, its a nice placement. with that neptune there, however, it is...not ok. my mother has neptune in her 7th conjoining jupiter with hard aspects, lemme tell you, she's on her 7th marriage.

as far as the neptune conjoining sun, it's just hard. he has mercury there too so he thinks about it alot, and with you not wanting to marry it's making him feel horrible.

Orb 2°34' Separating
Aspect is Conjunction
Fantasy plays a strong part in your life, either as a creative channel or as an escape. You are 'other worldly', possibly artistic or musical. You may be unclear of your own identity. Try to use your creativity rather than escaping through addictive behaviour.

investigate and see if he is doing the drugs, dealing the drugs, or something, there's something there.

Rageypoo

Also I'm so not sexualli attracted to him.. :(

THAT much is obvious, he's probably not the "man" in the relationship either (although he tries to be lol)

interestingly enough, your venus is in sag, and he has pleanty of sag in his decendant and planets for you to love him....I just don't get the problem, his venus is in scorpio and you're a scorpio! this combination should be doing amazing really, sheesh

but, the sun/moon don't do hardly anything, infact most of your personal planets are pretty lacking, except the venus and mercury conjunction! you two seriously should be married by now, it makes no sense...

I clearly think the problem here is your attitude with the relationship (ex), and his needy behaviour.

Last edited:

Rageypoo

Like I said a lot of what we have gone over...you already know, in some small way. the biggest issue here is the communication, honesty sets us free, even if the outcome is bad, it's still an outcome that needs to happen, there will be a point that you two will have to sit down and talk about how you're feeling, you may even need to confront the ex as well.

in my experience, I always look at what neptune is doing and how it is aspected

NEPTUNE IN THE 5TH HOUSE
You have a strong artistic nature, with the ability to create through intuition. You may have to make sacrifices, particularly for children or lovers, before you can create.

so what does this mean? well not much on its own, so is it being affected hard or soft?

Moon square Neptune
Orb 6°10' Applying
Aspect is Square
You are moody and prone to depression. You feel confused and caught in a web of emotions. Once you have learn to value the softer side of your nature you will direct your talents into creative pursuits.

ok, this adds more to the puzzle, so we go on...

Mars oppose Neptune
Orb 3°56' Separating
Aspect is Opposition
You can be drawn between your assertive self and the side which wants to dream. Learn to integrate the two sides and you will be very creative.

AH! now we are getting somewhere, and even further..

Uranus Conjoins Neptune!

so we have to include Uranus in the picture, so Uranus, neptune, ceres, and saturn ALL in the 5th house of children, lovers, joy bliss, creativity.

so take all those factors and what do they tell you...

I can say but I'd like to see what you come up with.