Full moon in Scorpio, May 6

Kuntuzangmo

Just wondering what your thoughts are. I've read this is a 'supermoon' full moon. The sun is conjunct black lilith in Taurus.

One person said this:

Key themes for this Full Moon
Challenge your inner saboteur. Stop poisoning yourself (metaphorically or physically). Be clear about what you want. Who or what is sucking the life out of you? Consider what you would want in your obituary. Imagine the world 100 or a 1000 years from now. Strive to forget if you can’t forgive. Forgive yourself. Redress the balance between the sexes. Redress the balance between your animus and anima. Yin and yang. Check where you have given away too much of yourself. Bring back your power. Autonomy.

I'm feeling all sorts of apprehension regarding this full moon...knowing that I'm in the midst of death/inheritance/taxes etc...discussions/situation. I like what this person said about being clear about what we want, stop poisoning the situation (with projections??), and who or what is sucking the life out of us?

When difficulties and challenges arise, it's so easy to point fingers. And yet ultimately we only have our own mind. Our hopes and fears about others are still our own mind.
Anyway, curious if any of you have thoughts.

Someone else said this: (which I found very helpful)
We also have to make sure that we aren’t falling into the trap of hurting ourselves simply out of self-protectiveness or a fear that others might harm us first. If we can let go of any need to control the emotional climate of a situation and embrace our vulnerability, we can unearth our true strength. This is the true gift of the Scorpio full Moon. If we must burn down the old structures, we can rest assured that, like the almighty phoenix, we too will rise again -- better and stronger than ever before!
kz

Last edited:

Caro

Wow what an interpretation! Sounds very apt.

Its nearly conj my SN scorpio 10 degrees.

I think it will sextile masrs and pluto? so quite a combination of energies there.
trine with jupiter.

Last edited:

Neptune Rising

Interesting article.

For me, it falls in my 11th house, trine 7th house Saturn, Sun/Lilith in my 5th house. I suspect this will have something to do with an older male that I know.

Challenge your inner saboteur.
Interesting this, as this is coming into my awareness just now. I look back at my past relationships, and how I sabotage them, and see patterns of thought coming up in me again. Perhaps its good now that I'm aware of them, I can change them.

This Moon is also trine my natal Jupiter. Ah yes, a kite formation. Grand trine Moon/Saturn/Jupiter, Sun/Lilith to sextile and the focus. Very interesting, I do feel this is about inner empowerment, for me with in the 11th house, aspecting Saturn/Jupiter, its about the empowerment, respect for my inner values, faith, boundaries and commitments vs pleasure seeking tendencies (5th house Sun/Lilith). I do feel a test is around me in my life at the moment, to change my usual way of approaching relationships and responsibilities. That could also be because I'm having tr Saturn square Sun, prog Moon conjunct Saturn.

Kuntuzangmo

Interesting article.

For me, it falls in my 11th house, trine 7th house Saturn, Sun/Lilith in my 5th house. I suspect this will have something to do with an older male that I know.

Interesting this, as this is coming into my awareness just now. I look back at my past relationships, and how I sabotage them, and see patterns of thought coming up in me again. Perhaps its good now that I'm aware of them, I can change them.

This Moon is also trine my natal Jupiter. Ah yes, a kite formation. Grand trine Moon/Saturn/Jupiter, Sun/Lilith to sextile and the focus. Very interesting, I do feel this is about inner empowerment, for me with in the 11th house, aspecting Saturn/Jupiter, its about the empowerment, respect for my inner values, faith, boundaries and commitments vs pleasure seeking tendencies (5th house Sun/Lilith). I do feel a test is around me in my life at the moment, to change my usual way of approaching relationships and responsibilities. That could also be because I'm having tr Saturn square Sun, prog Moon conjunct Saturn.

Nice, NR. I wonder if the trine will soften the potential explosiveness. Is there also a group dynamic that you see as part of the story?
I certainly hear you about the inner stuff...self sabotage is such a strange creature.

Neptune Rising

Hi K, not sure about group dynamics, maybe its the older male I'm thinking about. It could be to do with the groups that I teach, or classes that I attend by other teachers to get inspiration.

The Sun is conjuncting Lilith, the dark side of the Moon, hidden impulses. The Full Moon is highlighting this Lilith as well as the Sun's light. I get the impression it can bring out a lot of repressed memories, feelings and impulses. Possibly explosiveness, but certainly depth exploration and maybe intensity.

Yuusha

@NR

With the full moon in Scorpio, I am definitely thinking about power issues and the need to change the way I relate to others.

It's the first time that I really tried to understand the way Venus Square Pluto affects my interactions (and how to make the most of it instead of being subjected to its negative effects), and I see that I have to acknowledge my intensity even in the most casual of interactions.

And I'm seriously reconsidering political ambitions because I think I would be a very polarizing figure, either people will be impressed or repelled by me. I feel fortunate that I can make a genuine difference while still having a relatively low profile.

I have no desire for power for the sake of power (and I am repelled at people who try to get power to desperately boost their self-esteem...I see another negative side of Sun Square Saturn, and I want to be careful with power...Individual effective power is a worthwhile goal, but I want to be cautious about power over others, especially if the way power is channeled is ineffective), but in my heart, I do feel like there is a need for an economic system that respects life, where nice people finish first (I'm not sure how it would look like, but that's what I truly want from an economic system). I see so much waste and wasted potential it horrifies me.

This week I learned the link between money, trust and relationships. There is a huge difference between striking up a conversation at a public event (and then getting to donations and specifically mentioning how long it's needed...) and making cold calls like a telemarketer. Cold calls do not build relationships. Flyers attracting potentially interested people (who are "ready") are a better way to go. Helping people out with their problems upon request is another way too. When I process donations, I feel the heavy weight of the trust of the donor, and I take it as seriously as possible.

The full moon will be in my 8th house, surprise surprise. :lol: No wonder power, deep relationships, trust and money from other people play such an important role now.

Neptune Rising

How did everyone's full Moon go?

It seemed to bring something in my romantic/friendship life (across 5th/11th axis) to a head. In a composite chart with this chap, we have Mars conjunct Neptune at 15/19 degree Scorpio, so the Sun/Lilith was opposite, Moon conjunct. I had realization of another woman involved. Moon was also trine natal 7th house Saturn and natal Jupiter. I learned alot from this.

Caro

quite intense and extreme experiences.

i was in asia.

on that day(6th) I arrived - I looked out on a beautiful temple filled with candles surrounded by lilac blossum trees. it was buddha's birthday. it was serene.
however the very next day the news broke that on 6th a river had burst its banks taking nearly 60 people away from this world(in a flash flood caused by an avalanche) in the same country.

so I was reminded about mortality and the extremes of life and trying to find the middle road. Someone had suggested to me taking a picnic on that riverbank and had I arrived a few days earlier (as originally planned) may be I would have been there.

these extreme themes permeated the trip!